Page 9 of 310 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 3 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 3 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

I posted some caps in the screencap thread.

Either Nicole or Tina will be the 6th girl.
    The girl in the restaurant must be one of our brunettes and not Steph T

It does not make sense for Amber to have a hot and steamy date with the doc at Tahoe and then get another one/one. So it must be Nicole, Tina, or Tesse.
    IF it is Tesse, it must be her Cinderella date and the dress doesn not match. That leaves Tina or Nicole.

If the dress the restaurant girl is wearing is not the crying Nicole dress, then it must be Tina as I assume this is a rose or go date like the cinderella date. Of course, perhaps the crying dress has nothing to do with a RC or a rose.

The foreshadowing of Steph T leaving is all the "nots" from tonight for her - not being chosen at the mud spa
    not coming off well in the comparison with the other Stephanie
    Not having Andy's confidence that she is there for the "right" reason
    Not being chosen until last
    All these will increase her insecurity and her bitchiness and make her departure next week more dramatic.

Kate, Steph T, Nicole/Tina leave next week
    Steph W and Nicole/Tina leave the following week

Unless Fleiss has messed with us and we are way off on the story line and the caps

The RC with Peyton was one of the hardest to watch ever, and I thought especially cruel of Fleiss. If I had been her I would have walked away and not stood there - it was awful to watch. For me it compared with Moana FRC and Matt/Mer FRC. I liked Peyton so well, and do not understand why she was paired with Tesse. This is the first 2/1 that I remember where it was obvious who would be eliminated. Perhaps they were of equal weighting at that time, I don't know, but why not with someone he knew he was going to eliminate. It was such a great date - perhaps those were the two he wanted to share it with. So sad
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Fort Fan

I loved the scene with Andy and Bevin on the couch tonight. They seemed so at ease with each other and the conversation and kissing was so natural. Both of their faces seemed like they were very happy and content to be together.

Tessa seemed stiff and nervous on their date. That date was extremely uncomfortable to watch. I really felt bad for Peyton.

Poor Danielle all the affection she has received so far is a brief kiss on the ear and a few hugs.

Inspite of the revelation of Bevins previous marriage IMO each episode she and Andy are getting more and more comfortable around each other.

The producers don't have to convince me with words Andy and Bevin are into each other their body language says it all.

you guys are so good! last season you predicted the winner (even though I wished you were wrong ) and I hope you will have it nailed down by next week . . . that would be awesome if you called it this early (which I truly believe you guys could probably do!)
    good luck... I really enjoy reading your observations.

FORT Newbie

I just wanted to thank y'all for saying such wonderful things about Peyton, I know she (and all of our friends!) will appreciate it!! And I'm SO thankful that you all got just a tiny glimpse of the real Pey. While disappointed about how things turned out, she knows there is someone out there for her and has had nothing but positive things to say about her experience on the show. So...thanks again for all of your sweet comments, it was def. a hard thing to watch, but Peyton showed just how fabulous she is and has made all of her friends so proud!!

Quote Originally Posted by DDDizzy;2334493;
    I just wanted to thank y'all for saying such wonderful things about Peyton, I know she (and all of our friends!) will appreciate it!! And I'm SO thankful that you all got just a tiny glimpse of the real Pey. While disappointed about how things turned out, she knows there is someone out there for her and has had nothing but positive things to say about her experience on the show. So...thanks again for all of your sweet comments, it was def. a hard thing to watch, but Peyton showed just how fabulous she is and has made all of her friends so proud!!
    She certainly showed she was a class act. I wiped away a few tears myself. You can clearly see how hard it was for him to say good-bye to such a lovely lady. I have a huge amount of respect for her. Thank YOU for your comments.
    Romantic Skeptic!

I don't know if Bevan is the final one but for me you could feel the heat between the two of them through the TV. They also look just so comfortable together. If she isn't the last girl standing he does have some explaining to do and I wouldn't want to be the final girl watching them. He seems to be always searching her out as well. Kind of reminds me of Byron and Mary.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2334486;
    Either Nicole or Tina will be the 6th girl.
    The girl in the restaurant must be one of our brunettes and not Steph T

It does not make sense for Amber to have a hot and steamy date with the doc at Tahoe and then get another one/one. So it must be Nicole, Tina, or Tesse.

If the dress the restaurant girl is wearing is not the crying Nicole dress, then it must be Tina as I assume this is a rose or go date like the cinderella date. Of course, perhaps the crying dress has nothing to do with a RC or a rose. (
    Hi! Still awake here in Seattle! I think Tina will be the 6th girl and will be eliminated on the restaurant date. That makes it Steph T, Nicole, and Kate going home next week. I think Nicole's crying spree is during the RC out on the terrace. You can see lights behind her.

Do you think the "rules" change next week? Amber ends up with a rose and so does Bevin. How did they get them? Were roses given out on the Tahoe dates? The shot of Bevin and Andy hugging (where you can see her tatoo clearly on her shoulder) appears to be the same location as the spot where Danielle(or was it Steph W?) and Nicole are sitting. I could not catch what Nicole was saying. There is a maroon sofa and a window behind with the mountains reflected in the window.

Did you happen to notice the order in which the roses were given out tonight? Kate, Nicole and Stephanie T. were the final 3. Is Andy giving us the pecking order again this week?? The bottom 3 from last week were who went home tonight? And this goes with what Poodles just said.

ETA: I remember Bevin and Tessa got the first roses, but can't remember how the middle 4 went.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Megapost®

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef
    **ZINNIA - I thought we knew for sure that that FRC is in Hawaii.. did you mean to imply that F2 dates don't occur in Hawaii? Don't they have to occur there if the FRC is there? (I don't mean meet Andy's parents F2 date, but actual last time b4 rose ceremony date).
    But they weren't in Hawaii for the Final Dates!
    Oops! Typo. That should have read "But they were in Hawaii for the Final Dates." I was multitasking and got mixed up. Sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery
    There also seems to be a number of articles posted that have been written about Tessa..that usually is the kiss of death also on this show...
    Actually, the number of articles written is based on the community in which the bachelorettes live, not how well they do in the show. Schefft & Mary got a lot of press, while Estella & Jessica, from L.A. go almost nothing. California & NY are jaded and don't report on The Bachelor. Small towns do. Check the media thread for Tessa (Not in SF, but in Wyoming where she lived years ago!) and Danielle (Hartford). They'll get a lot of press, compared to Bevin (SF Bay area).
    Quote Originally Posted by drewmatt
    A couple of years ago, Andy dated Kerry Phyillaier, a nurse & former Bachelor 4 contestant. Both women had long dark hair.
    Not Bachelor 4 (Blob), there was a Kerri, (with an i), in Andrew's season. But she was a corporate recruiter. There was a Kerry, (Director of Mergers & Aqusitions) in Charlie's season. So I don't know who Kerry Phyillaier is as a former bachelorette.
    Quote Originally Posted by armywife
    Boy. I can just picture Andy saying to his wife: "now honey, I know you want to sleep in the same bed with me at night, but first, you must prove that you want that. Now run 5 miles, climb mount everest and mountain climb back down, sit and spin for 45 mins, jump rope for 1 hour, swim 10 laps in an olympic sized pool, sail to the netherlands and then jet ski back to LA and when you get to LA, jog all the way to San Diego and then walk the underground tunnels to tijauana then catch a flight to Hawaii from Mexico and hula dance all the way back home...oh and then drop and give me 300 push-ups."

Oy vey! Can you imagine?.
    And some people wonder why any woman married to him would want to be pregnant five times!

I concede that Nicole's crying is at the mansion, in a PI, in episode 4. But I'm still thinking it could be her at the restaurant. Taking Tina to a Japanese restaurant, because she's of Chinese heritage, would be like Lorenzo taking Agnese to a Greek restaurant, because she's Italian!

However, because of the rose order, Tina does seem more plauseable than Nicole. Speaking of which, Stephanie T's receiving the last rose may show that Andy has nearly had his fill of this season's bitch. And she's really only getting started next week.

My picks for next week:
    Bevin
    Tessa
    Danielle
    Amber
    Stephanie W
    Tina/Nicole (I'm flipflopping)

Quote Originally Posted by jelle
    I think that Kate, Nicole and Stephanie T are leaving next week and Tina is in the restaurant picture.
    OR
    I think Kate, Tina, And Stephanie T are leaving and Nicole gets the restaurant date.
    Exactly my point.

Note that with Bevin and Tessa already having roses at the RC, Danielle and Amber were #1 & 2, completing our F4.

Quote Originally Posted by I<3RealityTV
    LOL I didn't think Bevin's edit was all that great. Maybe a tad bit better than last week. But Tessa's got the winner's edit so far.

I still think they are the final 3 also, with Danielle leaving at the final 3. Bevin at the final 2 and Tessa as the final girl.
    In light of Bevin's comment about Tessa, I think that was foreshadowing. I think Danielle is indeed out F3, and the F2 are Tessa & Bevin.
    But I think Bevin wins.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?