Page 8 of 310 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 3 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 3 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

This is the best I can do with the nail....

Romantic Skeptic!

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan;2334446;
    This is the best I can do with the nail....

Thanks Wiccan!

I think it is pretty clear that the nail is a french tip. However, both Nicole and Amber have french nails and they both are on this date, so who knows.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

This season, Fleiss has given us (in my opinion) some foreshadowing of who is going the following week. The girls who get basically ZERO air time go home the following week...Last week we barely saw Peyton, Amanda and Erin. This week we barely saw Nicole and Tina... I really think the girl in red is Amanda again... they showed the girls really hating on her in the previews... if she gets a one/one that's more reason to hate her.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2334458;
    This season, Fleiss has given us (in my opinion) some foreshadowing of who is going the following week. The girls who get basically ZERO air time go home the following week...Last week we barely saw Peyton, Amanda and Erin. This week we barely saw Nicole and Tina... I really think the girl in red is Amanda again... they showed the girls really hating on her in the previews... if she gets a one/one that's more reason to hate her.
    Amanda left tonight though? How can that be her? Are you talking about Amber?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2334463;
    Amanda left tonight though? How can that be her? Are you talking about Amber?
    Yes, typing too fast.. meant Amber.
    Can't wait for screen caps to get up... I am not sure who's going home...I know it's Kate... but who are the other two: Nicole, StephT, Tina??? We know for sure that Steph W., Amber, Bevin, Tessa, and Danielle stay for the Final 6.. who is the 6th girl?

All I can say for sure is that it's a brunette! I thought for sure it was Steph T. because Andy seems to be on to her...but now I'm not sure.

Also who do you all think Steph T is talking about with Andy? Bevin or Tessa? It's on the skiing date and Tessa's part of her group or is she speaking in more general terms? The only other person I think she could be talking about is Tina, so that would tell me Tina goes home, PLUS Tina said she was on the show two weeks, so the timing works..

Like I said, Can't wait for caps... Also looking forward to 4/30 preview press release....Needing a little tiny bit more information!

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2334468;
    Yes, typing too fast.. meant Amber.
    Can't wait for screen caps to get up... I am not sure who's going home...I know it's Kate... but who are the other two: Nicole, StephT, Tina??? We know for sure that Steph W., Amber, Bevin, Tessa, and Danielle stay for the Final 6.. who is the 6th girl?

All I can say for sure is that it's a brunette! I thought for sure it was Steph T. because Andy seems to be on to her...but now I'm not sure.

Also who do you all think Steph T is talking about with Andy? Bevin or Tessa? It's on the skiing date and Tessa's part of her group or is she speaking in more general terms? The only other person I think she could be talking about is Tina, so that would tell me Tina goes home, PLUS Tina said she was on the show two weeks, so the timing works..

Like I said, Can't wait for caps... Also looking forward to 4/30 preview press release....Needing a little tiny bit more information!
    OH OKAY~ LOL I do it too.

I can't wait for screencaps either. I am hoping Dreamer will have them up tommorow. I have my guesses on who I think leave, but they are only my guesses.

I agree with your picks of Danielle, Bevin, Tessa, Amber and StephW as the final 6. I say the other finalists is StephT but that can change by next week.

I tell you if there was ANY evidence that Stephanie W was on a fantasy date, I'd pick her as final one... she'd really be a sleeper, because they just aren't showing her, but after the backrub, how could Andy NOT be feeling anything... For goodness sake, I'D feels something if I got that kind of massage from her.

Amber must get a rose from her one on one with Andy.

And I think Nicole is going, same hairstyle even though we can't see the dress

I'm sure Bevin got her rose on a one on one date also, goes along witht he hallway girl I believe.

a slight mega-post ...

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2334325;
    was anyone else uncomfortable watching Tessa win the rose.. poor Peyton got left behind while Andy and Tessa left in the helicopter. i flt so bad for her... anyone else i would have thought it was funny... poor peyton.. i wanted to cry.
    I teared up too. But, what a CLASS ACT Peyton is! (So was Andy.) When he gave the rose to Tessa, she stepped aside to let her have the limelight. It takes a big person (& big heart) to do that. I hope Peyton finds a great guy -- she deserves that!

On evaluating kisses -- unless you're evaluating video (vs. still shots), it might have just been the "mwah" of the kiss vs. the "ahh" of the kiss! Or, in between ... the "French" ...

Oh ... Kate asked asked, "Do you think I'm a wild, party, sorority girl?" She went to College of Charleston, where I'd bet $$$ she was in a sorority. (Only because the smart & pretty girls I know who went to CoC were in sororities.) Wonder which one ... hmmm

Tina -- UCLA is the 3rd best medical school in the nation. #1 west of the Mississippi River. She will go far in the medical field ... and the man that captures her heart should thank his lucky stars!

Didn't Steph T get her "come-up-ance" tonight?!? If, indeed, the places were called in the chronological order, she went from FIRST to LAST!

Steph W -- her ABC media photo is very posed/styled. She just shines on video! (& probably in real life)

Amber was kinda hidden tonight. But I believe there's a connection -- most likely F4.

My F3 are (in alphabetical order only):
    Tessa H.
    Danielle I.
    Bevin P.
    The editing shows good points and not-so-good points about all. I believe these are definitely the F3, but I'll have to see more to sort out who goes beyond this. There are points I like about each, so can't make up my mind yet.

Andy is the FIRST Bachelor who is looking at ALL the women as possible mates and giving more women individual time to see if the potential is there. How intellutual (vs. lustful)!

In the "girl in the hallway pic", I've always thought ... on the back of the dress (as in, side-seam to side-seam), it looks like there is a beige band at the top on back of the dress. Especially comparing it to photos of Bevin on the couch. Does anyone else see this? Or is Andy's finger EEEEELONGATED? (I'm sorry ... NO ONE'S pointing finger is that long -- or as long as their middle finger. Well, unless they're a witch or an alien. JK)

Oh wait -- in post #44 in this thread, there are ALREADY four fingers! The top portion of the back of the dress CAN'T be another finger -- it has to be beige/tan. (Well, unless Andy is from that village in England/Wales where 6 fingers on each hand are the norm.) Plus the skirt on the blondes doesn't look the same. Bevin's skirt on the couch in scrunched. Hallway girl's skirt is smooth. As for Andy, black pants/black shirt -- SO common. This is Fleiss trying to fool us!

Ending credits: OMG Kate, turn the freakin' cork to push up & open the bottle of champagne! It's not necessary to "pop" the cork (or use a wine opener). Geez, do you NOT know how to open a bottle of champagne??? It nearly opens itself!!! (I guess you'd have to be smarter than the bottle. Maybe she should have said, "Shut Up!" to the bottle!) FYI: It's six half-turns (or three full-turns) to get the metal casing off the champagne bottle ...

Okay, in past seasons, I haven't been an A student on the RCG. So far ... I've only missed ONE!

It's 11:40pm PDT -- 9 members and 30 guests on THIS particular thread! Come on GUESTS! Register and join us on FoRT (Fans of Reality TV)!
    Last edited by hotlanta babe; 04-17-2007 at 03:57 AM.

I KNEW that hallway date wasn't a fantasy date! I just knew it! It's interesting that I still think they are painting Bevin as the wounded spirit, more like Moana. I know you're probably thinking, "No that's Danielle getting the wounded spirit", but I don't think so. I think that Danielle is being painted (wait for it... it's going to be corny) as the girl who's going to get wings and fly... as in WINNER...

Just a note... I plan to place NO emphasis at ALL on Andy's physical touch with the girls... He's the most touchy feely guy I've ever seen. He hugs, pats, pecks, and prods every single girl he gets within 3 feet of....His canoodling has got to be filling these girls with visions of being a military wife... we'll have to watch for the subtle things instead of who he's most physical with this time around.

I did think his interaction with Bevin on the patio was pretty darn steamy... It was Bevin's best edit so far, and did you notice she's wearing the watch.

If it wern't for the tatoo in the waterfall, I'd totally think that Stephanie W. was making it to Fantasy dates... He keeps calling her early in the rose ceremonies...

Speaking of which, who were the last three called? They got the kiss of death last week didn't they?

Can't wait for Screen caps!