Page 51 of 310 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 3 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 3 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2336746;

Thanks cynicgal. This picture fascinates me because it is the clearest of the hand/arm closest to Andy - the unidentfied 6th. If you follow the short nailed fingers down the arm, you bump into a rounded somewhat thick silver bangle. From the pic of Steph T she isn't wearing this bangle, so that would leave our ever mysterious Tina - who hasn't been spotted at the RC and Nicole who has been spotted too much.

I'm off to search RC pics for silver bangles.
    I'm new over here and am getting lost trying to read through all the previous posts, I remember Stephanie's bracelet being in here, and Bevin's hand, can anyone point out the others? Thanks!

kate definately goes home since her dress has long sleeves and we don't see them in the toasting picture

Quote Originally Posted by dlejhunt;2336761;

This screencap of Kate w. Bevin reminded me that at next week's RC we see Bevin, Nicole, and Amber in tears. Wonder if Kate has anything to do with it? There's this screencap of her talking to Bevin, another of her talking to Nicole, but haven't seen one of her w. Amber (yet). Should be interesting to see this unfold.
    No, we have seen Kate and Amber. i mentioned this two times yesterday but nobody had any input

Kate is seen telling Amber that someone is obsessed... they are in the hotel room when this is said.

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2336796;
    No, we have seen Kate and Amber. i mentioned this two times yesterday but nobody had any input

Kate is seen telling Amber that someone is obsessed... they are in the hotel room when this is said.
    Is this in Tahoe then?
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by AZHotFlash;2336675;
    Back to the Tahoe date...

It still could be Tessa with the 1/1 time after skiing (with her missing in the bar per SpoilerBob) .. the fact that they said "it doesn't go well" leads us to believe that something terribly wrong happens between the Andy and the chosen one and that she'll probably not get a rose... but it could just be silly accidents .. wine spilling .. tripping .. stuff I could see happening to Andy and Tessa and them getting a good laugh about it! .. Remember this is Fleiss we're talking about when they give us the titbits!
    It could be, didn't the episode description say that Andy was trying the find out her feelings for him. We know that Tessa has been "guarded", so it could be that she tells him how difficult it is for her to see him with the other woman and still trust that he feels something for her?

Remember her saying to Peyton in the bathroom that it would almost be a relief to not get a rose?

Quote Originally Posted by Pansygirl;2336803;
    Is this in Tahoe then?
    Yes, I would assume so only because if Kate goes at Tahoe that would be the only opportunity that would fit

Please, someone convince me these are the same dress...I have played with them in PhotoShop extensively, and that dress in the hallway is not green. It doesn't even look like the same dress to me!

Also, was it decided that they are staying in the Black Bear Inn? Because if they are, none of those rooms match where they are on the bed. And, if that hallway pic is supposed to be at the same time...that hallway does NOT look like a hallway that would be in a B&B, especially the Black Bear B&B.

On the hunt for everlasting love

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2336746;

Thanks cynicgal. This picture fascinates me because it is the clearest of the hand/arm closest to Andy - the unidentfied 6th. If you follow the short nailed fingers down the arm, you bump into a rounded somewhat thick silver bangle. From the pic of Steph T she isn't wearing this bangle, so that would leave our ever mysterious Tina - who hasn't been spotted at the RC and Nicole who has been spotted too much.

I'm off to search RC pics for silver bangles.
    I searched the RC screencaps and didn't see a silver bracelet on Amber Bevin Kate Stepanie or Stephanie. If Nicole wears the pink dress to the RC then she doesn't have the bracelet on either. That leaves Danielle, Tessa and Tina. Have the been identified in other spots?
    Last edited by purplespretty; 04-18-2007 at 12:46 PM.

Bowl can't see the picture., just the dreaded red X
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Here are two photos of sites within Harrahs Lake Tahoe.

The windows look the same as where our gambling date relaxes.

This is the deluxe room. The bed is big enough. But headboard, etc is off. Not a match for room or gray couch where Bevin/Andy have kiss. There may be other rooms there, only not in photos.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)