Page 5 of 310 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 3 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 3 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2334371;
    i<realitytv, I just cannot see that red dress having a white band in just the front... I don't see that from a garment construction standpoint (possible but not as likely. Mixing red w/ white in a cocktail type dress is rather unusual when you look at formal dresses.) I see them as 2 different dates... Usually when they have the Cinderella date is is at a special hotel or theater or museum or something besides a restaurant. Who knows though.
    LOL cafegirl, I don't think a red dress with a white band at the top would look good either. I am just trying to get proof that Nicole and Tina will be leaving next week. I just don't think either of them make it to the final 6, but if the red dress date is not Tessa, then one of the two girls do move on. I just thought if Tina or Nicole get a one on one, it's kind of like a waste, because he could be spending alone time with someone who we know will stick around.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Danielle was in a different setting for her PI tonight. And her outfit seemed really casual. Can we place the outfit?

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

I think Andy uses the "alone time" on the gal he is questioning the most. It's quite fair of him, I think. He tries to give the gal one more chance.

Guys. So this pic knocks out the idea that it is a Fantasy Date since it is in next week:

We see Andy Hugging Bevin on the couch - same outfits.. Bevin same dress and Andy same grey sweather with black tshirt.

[IMG][/IMG]

&

If this is Tahoe (pic below) then unless Nicole changes into a Red Dress at one point - then the crying we saw for next week in the previews is not next week - as well as we can rule her out of the restaurant date:

[IMG][/IMG]

Now any new ideas what this is:

[IMG][/IMG]

Are we certain this is the goodbye walk and not walking to go out to dinner or something?

[IMG][/IMG]

Tina next week?

[IMG][/IMG]

During the Hugging in the room next week? Andy took off his sweater???

Tina or Amber?

Last edited by armywife; 04-17-2007 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by koolangel;2334379;
    Danielle was in a different setting for her PI tonight. And her outfit seemed really casual. Can we place the outfit?
    I think Danielle's casual outfit was from the racetrack date.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2334373;
    So, I'm curious. . . did you all get it right about the girls who didn't get a rose tonight?
    Oh yeah. This week was easy. It's next week I'm sweating.

This is either Nicole or Tina.

She's also the middle one on the bed between Amber and Andy and underneath Steph T

In the video, you can tell they're wearing the same sweater. Question is: is this good fire or bad fire. Is this Tina's SQT that doesn't go well?
    Last edited by bamabrain; 04-17-2007 at 01:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2334383;
    Guys. So this pic knocks out the idea that it is a Fantasy Date since it is in next week:

We see Andy Hugging Bevin on the couch - same outfits.. Bevin same dress and Andy same grey sweather with black tshirt.

[IMG][/IMG]

&

If this is Tahoe (pic below) then unless Nicole changes into a Red Dress at one point - then the crying we saw for next week in the previews is not next week - as well as we can rule her out of the restaurant date:

[IMG][/IMG]
    Couldn't Nicole be wearing the red dress to the Rose Ceremony?

I think it is interesting that at least two of the girls have a significant person in their past... Dani & Bevin.

This is from one of Andy's interviews. I think it could speak to either of these girls, as well as himself?

"Relationships don't work out, people are different," explained Baldwin. "I am myself, and I bring my integrity and my character and my dreams to this show. And I think I'm very much a different type of bachelor then what's been on in the past. I'm not going to put any stock in what's happened in the past based on what I've found and the love I've found. I'd say look more towards me as an individual then comparing me to the way relationships have worked out it the past."
    Romantic Skeptic!

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;2334386;

I thought I saw this girl wearing french nails, so I think this is Amber and Andy cuddling, then they go to the hot tub on the tahoe date.

Quote Originally Posted by koolangel;2334379;
    The pink one? I thought that it is probably from the PI from the F2 date--where they're retrospective and contemplative. She called it a "defining moment" in her life and then I can envision her talking in the interview about how she's ready to commit again, etc.