Page 4 of 310 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 3 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 3 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2334355;
    was she the one that asked him what his flaws were? i thought that was an interesting question.. i thought it was odd that they were talking in a group setting.. how much did she open up in that setting?
    Yep that was Tina. I love Tina, but I see zero connection. Not because they couldn't be a match- just that Tina is very shy it seems. Even in the body language tonight sitting on the couch ..she could have gotten close and touchy with him, but she was leaning the other way. I don't think it's because Tina is not interested - I think she is just more reserved... Not sure if that could be her downfall..either way, I like her very much.

BAMA - I am with you... I say Tina could stay another week. I keep repeating the same thing -we have no caps that push Tina, Nicole or Steph T past Tahoe - so until further sleuthing that can make me change my mind - I say anything is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by koolangel;2334360;
    Was tonight the 2nd time he's chosen Stephanie W. for 1-1 time?
    No, last week Andy mentioned that he wanted to spend time with Stephanie after seeing her impressive skills on the bull. Then came a commercial.
    When the show came back on, he ended up choosing Tiffany W.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan;2334354;
    Bevin was moving too well to have anything more than a painful sprain... I posted some pics at the end of the last thread. Also she came back with a lightweight splint. The correct treatment for that injury...

Who is this? And boy she is tring hard... check out her hand and leg placements...

Andy is giving her a teally tight lipped kiss, imho...
    Wiccan, it may be Amber. At this point, I'm not holding my breath.
    Need a hug today. Here's one from me. (Squeeze...Squeeze)

If the Japanese restaurant date is indeed Tessa, then that would leave room open for a one on one date with Danielle. Usually one of the final one on one dates before hometown dates is the winner. Okay, gotta wait two more weeks for that one......

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2334357;
    I think the resturant date is really Tessa's cinderella date on week 6. Like Bright said, it's possible the red dress has a white stripe on the bustline. I think the zipline girl's legs are a perfect match, and that is Tessa. So therefore, I say Nicole and Tina leave next week.
    So you don't put stock in the rumor that the Charleston girls are gone next week?

awass2 - great to have you onboard.

You can PM me the link and I can post it for you if you want... check with the moderators before you post anything you are not sure of! You can PM them and ask if ever in doubt.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2334357;
    I think the resturant date is really Tessa's cinderella date on week 6. Like Bright said, it's possible the red dress has a white stripe on the bustline. I think the zipline girl's legs are a perfect match, and that is Tessa. So therefore, I say Nicole and Tina leave next week.
    i<realitytv, I just cannot see that red dress having a white band in just the front... I don't see that from a garment construction standpoint (possible but not as likely. Mixing red w/ white in a cocktail type dress is rather unusual when you look at formal dresses.) I see them as 2 different dates... Usually when they have the Cinderella date is is at a special hotel or theater or museum or something besides a restaurant. Who knows though.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

So, I'm curious. . . did you all get it right about the girls who didn't get a rose tonight?
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Oops, sorry, I didn't realize the other thread was closed when I replied to chef. I've been lurking since the Trista season, but never post anything. I've never played a rose ceremony game. I just enjoy reading the posts because I think all of you rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2334373;
    So, I'm curious. . . did you all get it right about the girls who didn't get a rose tonight?
    Yes, all three right.