Page 3 of 310 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 3 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Teaching and Learning :) heatheshells10's Avatar

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 3 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

My sleuthing eyes think that the legs of the girl in the red dress going into the chinese restaurant belong to Tina. If this is the case, why would she continue on if she her one/one time in Tahoe with Andy did not go well. When is the restaurant date? I am really confused lol. Anyway, I have looked at that particular picture for a long time because I think it will seal the deal for the final member of the top 6. What are your thoughts on this?

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2334330;
    Danielle's deceased boyfriend is the perfect story. Danielle has loved deeply and she has experienced loss at an early age. I see ABC building the love story because she said it was time for her to move on and that she was ready to move on.

Could she be ready to move on with Andy, can she find true love once again? I think that is an intriguing love story.

With that said, Bright, you are the master sleuther, so your observations are usually spot on.
    What was especially poignant was that she was in bed with him when he died. That, I thought, was the rawest honesty I've ever seen on this show, with perhaps the exception of Trista's honesty about having sex as a way of knowing who is "the one." I do not think this is the death knell for Danielle. In fact, after tonight I began to entertain the possibility that she could be F1. She began pretty quickly (and honestly and beautifully) to talk about moving on. She will not be a Sadie, who immaturely (my opinion) used the V word ad nauseum to stay safely static. Danielle has obviously loved deeply and is capable of loving again, it seems.

Well what we said a few days back about Andy being in the tie tonight was true in regards to last week when he was giving his speech about Tina. He was wearing that tie tonight. So I guess tonight is when he actually was talking about Tina opening up.

Bevin was moving too well to have anything more than a painful sprain... I posted some pics at the end of the last thread. Also she came back with a lightweight splint. The correct treatment for that injury...

Who is this? And boy she is tring hard... check out her hand and leg placements...

Andy is giving her a teally tight lipped kiss, imho...
    Romantic Skeptic!

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2334349;
    Well what we said a few days back about Andy being in the tie tonight was true in regards to last week when he was giving his speech about Tina. He was wearing that tie tonight. So I guess tonight is when he actually was talking about Tina opening up.
    was she the one that asked him what his flaws were? i thought that was an interesting question.. i thought it was odd that they were talking in a group setting.. how much did she open up in that setting?

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2334349;
    Another reason why I'm entertaining the notion that Tina may stay another week. So far the ones he's let go are the ones whom he can't get much from (the Barbie twins, Amanda, Tiffany W--the ones he can't talk to).

The other is that I think she may be restaurant girl.
    Last edited by bamabrain; 04-17-2007 at 12:59 AM.

I think the resturant date is really Tessa's cinderella date on week 6. Like Bright said, it's possible the red dress has a white stripe on the bustline. I think the zipline girl's legs are a perfect match, and that is Tessa. So therefore, I say Nicole and Tina leave next week.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Was tonight the 2nd time he's chosen Stephanie W. for 1-1 time?

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

The hot tub is amber. They show a better picture of it on previews.

FORT Newbie

Hi, new poster here although I've lurked for a long time. You all are great at picking up EVERY little detail related to this show and I am very impressed!

Haven't watched tonight's show yet as I am on the west coast but...

I think I may have found the waterfall in the Andy/Bevin pics but am not sure if this specific place has been brought up and ruled out already. I tried to post a picture but FORT said I couldn't since I'm a new member. Can I directly mention another website so you all can check it out?