Page 2 of 310 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 3 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 3 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2334323;
    The problem that I have with Dani as F1 at this point in time, is that storyline wise - they would've had to have started creating the love story with Andy by now instead of keeping the storyline of her deceased boyfriend. If she had been the F1, that would've been brought up the first night and probably not again. This is her "theme" this season - like Lisa's obsession with getting married, like Sadie's virginity. It's the wrong direction to be taking her story, it's taking away from a relationship building with Andy. I see him as a healer with her, but not seeing a love story develop as far as the storyline is concerned.

The other thing that I think points against Dani and also Tessa is that Andy has talked about "future" with both of them, and has told us about his chemistry and connection with both of them. If either were the Chosen One - I don't think Andy would be telling us about his connections and chemistry, it would be shown but not told about this early on.

Tessa I think is getting a good F2 edit, possibly (remotely) F1. I think Dani is getting a F2 or F3 edit. Tessa's edit changed from the goofy but charming lady to the more deeply involved/invested at this point, and I think that's what keeps her from being F1 in my mind along with what Andy's "saying". Andy saying she was "wife material" on the show tonight wasn't a good sign for her being the F1.
    Danielle's deceased boyfriend is the perfect story. Danielle has loved deeply and she has experienced loss at an early age. I see ABC building the love story because she said it was time for her to move on and that she was ready to move on.

Could she be ready to move on with Andy, can she find true love once again? I think that is an intriguing love story.

With that said, Bright, you are the master sleuther, so your observations are usually spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by winniechloe;2334319;
    Didn't danielle mention tonight about wanting to marry him. Which everyone said is the kiss of death.
    I didnot hear danielle say that

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2334325;
    was anyone else uncomfortable watching Tessa win the rose.. poor Peyton got left behind while Andy and Tessa left in the helicopter. i flt so bad for her... anyone else i would have thought it was funny... poor peyton.. i wanted to cry.
    I agree wouldn't you thought he would have gotten rid of erin or kate.(put them on the date with tessa) Peyton seemed more open with him. Which he is always harping on.

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2334329;
    Yes. At first I thought Andy was walking away and leaving her there.. I thought how cruel! But then when he came back and said his goodbye speech I thought that was sweet. Tessa looked etremely uncomfortable the entire time..I like Tessa, she seems very nice, but she is a bit annoying - I can't pinpoint what it is - but she seems very emotional..not that it's a bad thing but she is a bit too cutesy. I truly think Amber is shining and I am shocked that she won't make the F3.
    Amber was my pick too.. at this point any of the 3 are fine with me.. tonights episode didn't help me see a stand out.. it's anybody's race..lol
    i am anxious for next week.. looks like a fun one

Quote Originally Posted by winniechloe;2334332;
    I agree wouldn't you thought he would have gotten rid of erin or kate.(put them on the date with tessa) Peyton seemed more open with him. Which he is always harping on.
    i think kate grates on my nerves more than steph t.. looks like next week she pulls out her "claws" yuk..

The problem that I have with Dani as F1 at this point in time, is that storyline wise - they would've had to have started creating the love story with Andy by now instead of keeping the storyline of her deceased boyfriend. If she had been the F1, that would've been brought up the first night and probably not again. This is her "theme" this season - like Lisa's obsession with getting married, like Sadie's virginity. It's the wrong direction to be taking her story, it's taking away from a relationship building with Andy. I see him as a healer with her, but not seeing a love story develop as far as the storyline is concerned.

The other thing that I think points against Dani and also Tessa is that Andy has talked about "future" with both of them, and has told us about his chemistry and connection with both of them. If either were the Chosen One - I don't think Andy would be telling us about his connections and chemistry, it would be shown but not told about this early on.

Tessa I think is getting a good F2 edit, possibly (remotely) F1. I think Dani is getting a F2 or F3 edit. Tessa's edit changed from the goofy but charming lady to the more deeply involved/invested at this point, and I think that's what keeps her from being F1 in my mind along with what Andy's "saying". Andy saying she was "wife material" on the show tonight wasn't a good sign for her being the F1.

I agree--However, a few caveats: Andy is a pretty straight shooter. Very methodical in his approach/analysis/rejection of the women. The one place that actually gave me pause and seemed especially scripted was when he said, "Tessa wasn't here for the right reasons, but tonight she opened up and now I think she's here for the right reasons," or something like that. That was so clearly, at least to me, a Fleiss interjection to cast doubt. The wife/marriage comments are usually the kiss of death--esp. since most of the bachelors haven't been the marrying kind. Those comments may actually function differently in this current script of marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2334325;
    was anyone else uncomfortable watching Tessa win the rose.. poor Peyton got left behind while Andy and Tessa left in the helicopter. i flt so bad for her... anyone else i would have thought it was funny... poor peyton.. i wanted to cry.
    That was really sad. She seems like a great girl, and Andy seemed really sad to cut her. But, he sure bounced back quickly once he hopped on the helicopter with Tessa.

DocAndy seems to be a very affectionate person and not afraid to display it. But, he is displaying it with most of the girls....thereby causing major drama. With all the hugging, kissing, touching, holding, massaging (feet, shoulders, back, you name it) going on, each of those girls are probably feeling major connections with DocAndy.

Can't wait for next week......should be good!

Either way, I don't see Bevin winning rather I see Tessa or Danielle, I just wish I knew what formula he is using.[/QUOTE]

IMO, TPTB are definitely hiding Danielle for now. In past shows, the "hidden" lovestory, with his chosen one, begins to unfold when it gets down to the final six. After the final six are chosen, I believe we will see what is really happening between Danielle and Andy. JMO.

It's hard to say, I thought their little talk tonight, ended the conversation about the boyfriend forever. If it comes up again next week, then I will count her out. But if not, I think it could be the beginning of something very good. Like she said she is ready to move on, and Andy now knows that she is ready to move on and love again. I will have to wait and see.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by snowyglow12;2334340;
    That was really sad. She seems like a great girl, and Andy seemed really sad to cut her. But, he sure bounced back quickly once he hopped on the helicopter with Tessa.

DocAndy seems to be a very affectionate person and not afraid to display it. But, he is displaying it with most of the girls....thereby causing major drama. With all the hugging, kissing, touching, holding, massaging (feet, shoulders, back, you name it) going on, each of those girls are probably feeling major connections with DocAndy.

Can't wait for next week......should be good!
    i was surprised he kissed tessa in the copter.. it seemed like they were headed that way then stopped and then all of the suuden, there they are.. and my husband believes he spied a little open mouth kissing..lol
    peyton looked so sad and lost.. hope they had a warm limo waiting for her..