Page 12 of 310 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 3 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 3 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by bowl3001999;2334667;
    I have to catch up...but yeah, the epi description from 4/30:
    So first the group activity for all 6, then a winemaking 1-on-1 date, then the Cinderella Date for Tessa, but no group date for the other four dateless bachelorettes?
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2334676;
    So first the group activity for all 6, then a winemaking 1-on-1 date, then the Cinderella Date for Tessa, but no group date for the other four dateless bachelorettes?
    Hmm, so would that leave room for a one on one date for Bevin or Danielle? He spent time w/ Bevin in the hospital, but he really needs time w/Danielle. I keep thinking about that fact that the F1 has NEVER NOT had one on one date w/ the bach. before the family visits.

IMO, Danielle seems very sweet and who wouldn't like her, but I'm sure looking for the relationship to develop. Bevin is too scripted and "in it to win it" also she has a loser edit, imo.

btw: I have to comment on two things last night: Andy is VERY physical with many women (I assume those who signal it's o.k.) last night he was all over ERIN, then he dumped her. Next week it'll be Stephanie and poor Amber.

Also: Did anyone else see the NOD with Tessa when he was giving her the rose. Whether conscience or not it suggested that he was REALLY serious about pursuing her. He repeatedly nodded, he also "mmmm" at the first rc. Has anybody picked up on this sort of hidden commication with others?

Andy is like an illlusionist: He's overtly concerned with trying to project an image, but there's other stuff going on that is very hard to detect. The real story with him is in the subtle stuff, not the overt stuff. jmo The show EDIT feeds right into this illusionary sort of personality. He's making all the girls feel special, but they're obviously not all special enough for him to keep.

Where are the usual screencaps of the Cinderella date? Don't we usually see them? Why not this time?

Thanks Bowl for the 4/30 episode desscription:

"Andy and the six remaining bachelorettes visit an L.A. elementary school, where they get down and dirty for a good cause: rebuilding a playground for kindergartners. Andy also turns winemaker on a one-on-one date, and dines with a bejeweled bachelorette on another. Then he bestows roses on the four ladies who'll take him home to meet the folks."

Looks like Tessa may be the Japanese restaurant girl after all...."bejeweled bachelorette"......

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2334676;
    Do they have winemaking at the Japanese restaurant? Are we even sure the Japanese restaurant is in LA? Anything like it in HI? Because those legs do look an awful lot like Tessa's from the zipline.
    Remember ... no matter how hard you work, no matter how right you are ... sometimes the Dragon wins.

Originally posted by [girlsmom[/b]
    Also: Did anyone else see the NOD with Tessa when he was giving her the rose. Whether conscience or not it suggested that he was REALLY serious about pursuing her. He repeatedly nodded, he also "mmmm" at the first rc. Has anybody picked up on this sort of hidden commication with others?
    Me, me - I did Plus how about the hug they gave each other - they seemed locked in that embrace for awhile, I was almost embarressed for Peyton to have to see that

Andy also turns winemaker on a one-on-one date, and dines with a bejeweled bachelorette on another.
    Looks like Tessa may be the Japanese restaurant girl after all...."bejeweled bachelorette"......
    I think Tessa is the bejeweled bachelorette, but I don't think she is the Japanese restaurant girl?

Quote Originally Posted by snowyglow12;2334684;
    If somehow it is Tessa at the restaurant, in the red dress, on the Cinderella Date, then we have nothing for Nicole or Tina.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Quote Originally Posted by snowyglow12;2334684;
    Thanks Bowl for the 4/30 episode desscription:

"Andy and the six remaining bachelorettes visit an L.A. elementary school, where they get down and dirty for a good cause: rebuilding a playground for kindergartners. Andy also turns winemaker on a one-on-one date, and dines with a bejeweled bachelorette on another. Then he bestows roses on the four ladies who'll take him home to meet the folks."

You've got it snowyglow. Tessa must be the restaurant girl. So all of the girls go to the elementary school. This takes care of Andy's favorite date comment and makes it irrelevant since they'll all be there.
    Is there any chance that Danielle or Bevin would have solo date with him? Time is running short, we need to start on Danielle's relationship if she's got a real chance at F1.

Next show on to Tahoe and then family visits? Has there been ANY mention /physical evidence of one on one dates or two on one dates in Tahoe?

A few comments - I was really surprised when it turned out to be Erin on the ride to the beach after the race car date. I was positive it was Danielle ! And I kept thinking - well, nice of A to give Erin a chance but this is wasted time - I want to see more of A and Danielle ! I think A and Danielle talk quite easily together - she has put alot of thought into this whole tragedy she went thru - and I think come out the stronger for it. He seemed to really be listening to her - and despite the lack of special occasions to be with each other, she seems comfortable. Altho at the rc, I thought she was either not feeling well, or quite nervous about whether she was going to get a rose. Does anyone know what he said to her as he gave her the rose ?? She seems to be good natured, certainly being tested - as she has not had any 1 on 1 time. I am hoping she challenges herself to move on from the death of her boyfriend - willing to try to open up and move on - and maybe A is going slow wth her and letting her take her time but obviously giving her some encouragement every day.
    With Tessa, I thought, well maybe something is developing here - but it just seems so scripted and lack lustre. I feel Tessa is from a diff background than A - when he said some job or something helped him put himself thru school - she said you mean med school - and he said no, Duke too. The kissing seemed a little stilted - certainly in contrast to Bevin - where they both seem thrilled to get the chance to be tog ! The snow ball throwing next week - is she very competitive ? Her comment about friendship with Peyton but .... this was about Andy ... didn't seem too nice. I would have to say I think she is being really thrown at us - but there may be trouble brewing.

With Bevin - I see the attraction betw the 2 - but I think she has gotten too much of a negative edit. Impatient, slightly hysterical with her injury -not overly - but she just seems a little high maintenance for a Navy MD who is going to have a lot of demands on his shoulders.

Yamashiro is a famous Japanese restaurant in Los Angeles. It has been called "the Most Romantic Restaurant in Los Angeles". I think DocAndy and Tessa probably have the restaurant to themselves with the views and ambiance going on, I think it will be a wonderful night for Tessa.

Andy really has some great girls to choose from this season. Whomever he chooses Tessa, Bevin, Amber or Danielle, it will be a great choice......

Fleiss & co always downplay the winner - so if Tessa is getting the most romantic restaurant etc - I think that is not good. Hopefully Danielle will get the wine making - casual but fun.