Page 11 of 310 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 3 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 3 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

I am thinking that picture of Bevin with the Rose is the RC from 6-4. I don't think she gets a rose on the tahoe date. JMO

Wow! So much to talk about it

I saw a connection between Andy & Bevin
    I saw a connection between Andy & Danielle
    I saw a connection between Andy & Tessa

Andy and Bevin: He is totally attracted to her, but is that attraction enough to build a lasting, loving reationship? Her edit was slightly better tonight, but she is not very well liked by the other girls, except for Tessa who you could see was genuinely concerned about Bevin (should be interesting if they are the final 2).

Andy and Danielle: They seem to be totally at ease and comfortable together. Obviously they have no problem opening up and having heart to heart talks, but is it enough? She did look gorgeous dressed in the racing gear - WOW. I can totally see Danielle getting the stealth bachelorette edit and at this point, (even though Tessa is the one I like the most) - I would be okay with her winning {cos you know, it is all about how we feel }!

Andy and Tessa: There is something brewing between them. Can someone cafegirl? post the screencaps of their kiss in the helicopter - frame by frame . Andy seems a little nervous when he is around her, but nervous in a good way. He always seems to moan (again, in a good way ). When he was telling her that he liked her and he kinda ended with uh, um, mmmm, and she then said that she liked him too - there was something special there. The sexual energy on the helicopter must have been intense. Before he kissed her, Tessa had turned her head to face Andy and he had his eyes closed and leaned in, as his lips touched hers, he got a smile on his face - that is the most telling for me. Plus, why were there no interviews with either of them after that date discussing the kiss? The only thing I did not like was Andy referring to Tessa as wife material - I know he is looking for the woman of his dreams and the mother of his kids, but the phrase wife material was off putting for me.

Bevin: Is getting the intense physical attraction edit.
    Danielle: Is getting the "is she over her late boyfriend" edit
    Tessa: Is getting the "guarded, scared to open up edit"

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Spoil Me; 04-17-2007 at 08:41 AM. Reason: spelling

Has anyone considered this possibly of the hot tub pic being Tessa after the princess date or in Tahoe after she wins the skiing race?

sorry not allowed to post pics yet.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;2334631;
    Zinnia,
    in your mega post you say that the "orchid on the table screams Hawaii not Tahoe."

That, by the way is not an orchid. Neither is it a zinnia. It is a Stargazer Lily and is very common anywhere!

By the way, they have a very peculiar scent... not my favorite scent at all!
    Doesn't it look like this? This is what I meant.
    Last edited by Zinnia; 04-17-2007 at 08:58 AM.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

I agree, Spoil Me. I think Andy is definitely attracted to Bevin in a physical way, at least. You can see it when he looks at her. With Tessa, it's much more subtle. As far as meshing with her personality-wise, I don't know. With Danielle, I see that he is connecting with her emotionally on a strong level.
    He and Danielle seem to be able to talk about more in-depth conversation than the rest. She isn't as shallow as some of the others.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan;2334444;
    I think I have it this time... sorry...

Thanks for capturing this scene with Danielle in the pinkish outfit talking about waking up and her boyfriend was dead. I noticed this when it aired the first time and to me, it looks like one of the interview pre-Bachelor. Maybe during the weeding-out process? The backdrop looks like something they might throw together in the corner while still in the process of choosing the 'lucky' Bachelorettes.

FORT Newbie

first i wanted to say hello! i have been "lurking" for the past two seasons and finally decided to join.. you guys are great with your spoilers!! I like Danielle and Amber, and the editing this time seems a little more crafty than usual. There is so much chemistry this season!!!

I have to catch up...but yeah, the epi description from 4/30:

Andy and the six remaining bachelorettes visit an L.A. elementary school, where they get down and dirty for a good cause: rebuilding a playground for kindergartners. Andy also turns winemaker on a one-on-one date, and dines with a bejeweled bachelorette on another. Then he bestows roses on the four ladies who'll take him home to meet the folks.
    On the hunt for everlasting love

Just a note... I plan to place NO emphasis at ALL on Andy's physical touch with the girls... He's the most touchy feely guy I've ever seen. He hugs, pats, pecks, and prods every single girl he gets within 3 feet of....His canoodling has got to be filling these girls with visions of being a military wife... we'll have to watch for the subtle things instead of who he's most physical with this time around.
    This is one of the things that is making it difficult for me this season. Contrast to Travis for example. Wow. And I think it is misleading for the girls who are , no doubt, not used to this except in a guy who is really falling for them, or is just trying to pick em up at a party or a bar.

I am thinking that the picture of Bevin with her Rose pre RC is the week of 6-4 her hair seems mstaight. and the one of her talking to Kate her hair is curled.. Hoever I think the dress may look same..I not so sure it culd be just the same type of dress. So if anyone could post those tow pic it would be great!!! Thank YOu