Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 3 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 3 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by Insanely Hooked;2338779;
    If TPTB didn't want that video out there, do they have the power to track any of you down on this board and squash you from continuing to put it out there and also to find this same link we have and shut it down? I am not sure so that is why I am asking. If they do, and they haven't at this point then obviously they have some very strange, perverted reason for wanting us all to see it.
    Maybe if they had a subpeona.
    (So ... everyone ... get rid of your paper trails NOW!)

To be perfectly clear, the link was never, ever posted on this site.
    I believe, only in a legal realm, would TPTB have any possibility of doing so, but that's really a question for the Mods (moderators).
    Legally, we should be able to invoke the privledge of "protecting our sources", as the media does and make an excellent case for it.
    So, if the source is reading this, the possibility of being sued is probably remote.

If the FoRT can sleuth down to fingernails, flipped photos, the height of candles, and a sliver of a body part to identify bachelors/bachelorettes, why would they want to mess with us? (Sorry, rhetorical question.) We could make a case better than most lawyers! Seriously!
    Last edited by hotlanta babe; 04-19-2007 at 01:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bowl3001999;2338663;
    This is too funny...I was trying to get a better screencap of our mystery girl was wearing...and I ended up getting a better pic of hugger girl! Which, I know that we knew was Amber...but this just confirms it...

WOW! You're so awesome.

Re: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

Danielle has a new myspace picture ~

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Fort Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Triskele;2334823;
    Are we sure that it isn't Andy & Bevin at the Memorial?
    Thanks Triskele for posting the hand comparison for Bevin. After seeing those two pictures together I am convinced Bevin advances to the final two.

Since Andy is holding two leis I wonder if Bevin and ? go to the memorial together?

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

The dark lei is for him and the floral lei is for her. My husband just returned from hawaii and he had 3 dark shell type leis, and I asked about it. He said men get shell/nut leis and women get the nice smelling flower ones.

I think the ring evidence is good, but not sure if it's conclusive...Danielle also has a large ring, even though it's blue tinged.. it could be the same ring. Danielle wears a lot of rings, so it's feasible that she moves them from finger to finger, etc... Not sure I am 100% convinced that the lei girl is bevin, but I am starting to lean that way.

More importantly, other than the rumor that the 2 SC girls go home, we have no proof... However we do have another rumor that Stephanie T told someone Amber makes F4.. if this is so, that means she must have stayed at house/yacht long enough to find that out...which would indicate she makes F6, not sent home after Tahoe...

I just got done reading all the new posts.... OMG, raise your hands if your fingerprints have been worn off!

The only comments I will add about the video:
    Andy does not look "connected" to Bevin in the least. He barely looks alive. The talk from Andy is so superficial and monotone. In the van Bevin has more fun with the crew. I feel sorry for her.

If Fleiss wanted this to be in any form romantic, he failed miserably. I am sure Fleiss also has an idea of who Andy is falling for... if it was Bevin, why squish her and Andy into the back of a crowded van. I would think he would want to encourage the relationship. If Bevin were falling for Andy I don't think she would have been so flirtacious with the guys in the van either.
    Romantic Skeptic!

Teaching and Learning :) heatheshells10's Avatar

Okay, so I might have found something important, but not sure. I found a link to Tina's myspace, and it is not private. I think it is legit. The picture is not one from the Bachelor, and the blogs she posts go into detail about her medical studies. It could be fake, but I just get the feeling that it is her myspace. Anyway, Tina did not post a blog from Jan. 19 until Mar. 6. However, in her March 6 blog she writes about her activities in the hospital the previous week. If she was back at home and back to work a week prior to March 6, could she have made it to the final 6? When did the final 6 dates take place?

Background and boat bars.

Unless someone shows confirmed proof that this ISN'T a promotional advertisement, I'm not convinced. It was posted AFTER the filming, so a highlighted blonde model could have been directed to hold her hands in this manner. (Same day as a brunette model with hands like Tessa or a highlighted blonde with a ring like Danielle. Don't put anything past TPTB!)

I've researched Pearl Harbor and the Arizona Memorial, as well as "global earth"-ed it, and can't place the railing and the background (pale yellow building) in the Pearl Harbor area.
    Even tried to match it with the Santa Monica Loew's hotel and it didn't match.

Where is this?!?

Someone posted pictures or the site of new pictures of Andy. There was a picture of he and his family and he is in uniform and there is no name tag on his uniform jacket. Help military people, was does that mean? As long as he doesn't have a name plate on he can be photographed? Just trying to figure out if that is a "model" with back to us or actually Andy at what we thought was the Arizona Memorial.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by dlejhunt;2338805;
    Gosh, I am just hoping that they end up at the Firestone winery, and that is why there are no winery previews. Maybe Fleiss just wants to give us loyal fans a surprise. Andrew Firestone was my favorite bachelor - I am starting to like this one too - how much fun would it be to have the two best Bachelors on screen, together?
    That would be WAY fun!!

I think Danielle gets the winery date--just a feeling.

About those videos--to me, Andy is either still sick or really not that into Bevin. Her voice sounds strained to me, like she's trying hard to be happy, and he sounds and looks really tired.

He's GOING to kiss and be flirty with all the final four, especially in front of the cameras, it's part of the show and part of what he HAS to do. I'm sure he LIKES all four, he's a sweet, friendly guy. But if he's engaged in the end he must have fallen pretty hard right off the bat.

He completely forgot that he hadn't had alone time with Bevin at the end of the sunset drive group date and grabbed her to jump in the pool. I just don't think he would have forgotten a woman he was strongly attracted to right away. Didn't he even say at one point that he believes in love at first sight?

So, we're going to see him kissing and being flirty with the final four women especially in these upcoming episodes--but he can only be in love with one if he's withing a week or two of proposing.

I like Bevin, but I just don't think it's Bevin. We know it's not Amber because she goes home after final four. I could see it being Danielle or Tessa. He seems more the "pursuer" with them somehow. Andy's madly in love with one of them.
    Last edited by marlap; 04-19-2007 at 03:52 AM.
    Ain't Love Grand!