Page 101 of 310 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3092

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 3 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 3 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2338673;
    I lightened it - it does look like Amber (notice crease at corner of mouth) if not Amber, then Tina. But it really does look like Amber!
    Wow, I thought that was Tina, but lightened, it definitely looks like Amber. Good work.

Oh my god, you guys must have been going crazy over the last 24 hours!!! I had to get through about 55 pages... so sorry if this has been posted before, but I couldn't read every single line...

I was wondering why we don't have any pictures of that wine-date... so maybe we just didn't know we had one Could it be that the screencap of the girl in the black jacket running towards Andy somewhere outside belongs to the wine-date? It could be that they visit the vineyard or the winery before... Remember on the Meredith season there has been a vineyard date. By the way, I think it's Danielle in the picture, so that would also explain when she gets her one-on-one-time before the hometown dates.

Teaching and Learning :) heatheshells10's Avatar

Okay, I am a little confused having re-read the synopsis for the final 6 episode. Correct me if I am wrong, but this is how I understood it. All 6 go to the volunteer date with the children. Then, Tessa has her one-on-one Cinderella date and there is a one-on-one date with wine. Do the other four go on a group date that is not mentioned, or do they not get an extra date. Do you think that the kids choose who get to go on the one-on-one dates? I think that would be adorable if they did.

Quote Originally Posted by winniechloe;2338595;
    the waterfall site also has a zipline and dip. Would they send two girls to the same place?
    "Go Bevin!" I swear he yells that during zipline footage

CoolCruiser One more thing, The Turtle Bay resort (where it is believed that the hammock pics took place) also have a luau every Friday night. So, I am thinking that the Luau date probably happened on

March 2-3. Tessa- zipline horseback (Fri.- Sat) overnight

March 4-5 Danielle-catamaran (Sun.-Mon) overnight

March 6-7 Bevin- waterfall (Tues.-Wed.) overnight

March 8 Rose Ceremony (Thurs.)

March 9- 10 Meet the parents (his) (Fri -Sat.)

March 11 final date with one F2 girl (Sun.)

March 12 final date with other of the F2 (Mon.)

March 13-14 Final Rose and wrap up (Tues.-Wed)
    Wow! Terrific! This takes the timeline right down to the wire. . Good going. That is a heck of a lot of jet lag.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Hey,
    I was also thinking that quite possibly they don't meet the parents in Andy's hometown.

1. Everybody knew in advance that the Bachelor was Andy.
    Everybody knew WHEN the filming was happening.
    So "eagle eyes" would be keeping an eye on Andy's home to see who was coming with TV crews etc. I don't think Fleiss would want to risk that exposure.

So I think it is quite possible that his parents went to Hawaii to meet the final two. Save some jet lag.

Remember Bach Prince Lor, the parents went to Rome to meet the girls with the girl's parents there too!

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;2338747;
    Hey,
    I was also thinking that quite possibly they don't meet the parents in Andy's hometown.

1. Everybody knew in advance that the Bachelor was Andy.
    Everybody knew WHEN the filming was happening.
    So "eagle eyes" would be keeping an eye on Andy's home to see who was coming with TV crews etc. I don't think Fleiss would want to risk that exposure.

So I think it is quite possible that his parents went to Hawaii to meet the final two. Save some jet lag.

Remember Bach Prince Lor, the parents went to Rome to meet the girls with the girl's parents there too!

There is an article in the Media thread stating that the film crew was in Lancaster for Andy's "meet the parents" dates. We quoted it a few times already.
    Wake up and be awesome

In an interview, Andy's parents said that the final two traveled to Lancaster to meet them. They definately piled up some frequent flyer miles.

pg 26 post #236 in the media thread.
    Last edited by cynicgal; 04-19-2007 at 12:41 AM. Reason: added article info

FORT Newbie

Armywife - thanks for the video link.

I am about 20 pages behind to the end of these spoiler pages, but I wanted to throw out a question to all you super sluethers.

If TPTB didn't want that video out there, do they have the power to track any of you down on this board and squash you from continuing to put it out there and also to find this same link we have and shut it down? I am not sure so that is why I am asking. If they do, and they haven't at this point then obviously they have some very strange, perverted reason for wanting us all to see it.

Great sluething to all of you though, it does make watching this show much more enjoyable.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;2338610;

And, we haven't placed the hula dancing /dinner date yet.
    Is it Danielle's.... after the catamaran trip?

I think the Hula dancing is at Princeville, but with whom remains to be seen. The outfit and headress for the hula dancer in the screencap match the Princeville hula exactly.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 04-19-2007 at 01:58 AM. Reason: fixed quote tags

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2338719;
    Oh my god, you guys must have been going crazy over the last 24 hours!!! I had to get through about 55 pages... so sorry if this has been posted before, but I couldn't read every single line...

I was wondering why we don't have any pictures of that wine-date... so maybe we just didn't know we had one Could it be that the screencap of the girl in the black jacket running towards Andy somewhere outside belongs to the wine-date? It could be that they visit the vineyard or the winery before... Remember on the Meredith season there has been a vineyard date. By the way, I think it's Danielle in the picture, so that would also explain when she gets her one-on-one-time before the hometown dates.
    Does the winery date happen after they move to the yacht?

If so, I wonder if the helicopter could be part of the winery date. I think we also have a shot of the helicopter girl (who I think is Bevin) hugging Andy on the deck of a boat. So it could be that they get on the helicopter, head up to the winery (probably Santa Barbara/Santa Ynez area), then head on back down to the yacht for some (wine buzz induced) cuddling?

Gosh, I am just hoping that they end up at the Firestone winery, and that is why there are no winery previews. Maybe Fleiss just wants to give us loyal fans a surprise. Andrew Firestone was my favorite bachelor - I am starting to like this one too - how much fun would it be to have the two best Bachelors on screen, together?
    Last edited by dlejhunt; 04-19-2007 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Because I mess up puncuation sometimes....