Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun with Bachelor 10

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2329625;
    That's like Erica's milk shake descriptions! How about Twinkies and ho-hos LOL
    Sounds good to me!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2329628;
    Sounds good to me!
    Good deal. Now we just have to approve it with the other 400,000 Bachelor members LOL I say for starters Bevin is the ho. Oops I mean ho-ho. Yikes I can see this may turn out sour LOL j/k. You know I had to say that and get it out of the way!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

There's no way I'm going to be a twinkie and there's absolutely no ferakin' way I'm going to be a ho-ho. Not happenin'. :nono

MsFroggy came up with those monikers last season. I'm sure somebody will come up with something else once we're closer to the F2.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2329634;
    There's no way I'm going to be a twinkie and there's absolutely no ferakin' way I'm going to be a ho-ho. Not happenin'. :nono

MsFroggy came up with those monikers last season. I'm sure somebody will come up with something else once we're closer to the F2.
    Hey Jewelsy, sorry. I guess it is kind of early for these.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

HeeHee REALITY! I agree

Oh Jewelsy - now, now, there is no reason to not want to be a twinkie or ho-ho LOL .. I kinda like the idea of one being soft with fluff inside and the other a bit crunchy (if you can call it that i.e chocolate) and creamy inside.

Fluff?
    Cream?

LOL

Ok, Ok, we can wait til it gets closer. I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2329634;

Last year we were very fortunate that Larry so obligingly backed himself into a corner with the technical virgin and the bland daddy's girl. I'm still waiting to see what will be wrong with RobotAndy's bimbos choices. The only thing I do know at this point is that something will be wrong with them.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Re: Fun with Bachelor 10

I still have my pepsi can ready to be moved into avatar position. MsFroggy is correct, though, we need to wait for the appropriate or misappropriate symbol to hit us over the head.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Yeah, that was fun last season. Once we get a better flavor of the girls (get it? har.har.har), we'll throw another avatar party towards the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2330179;
    Yeah, that was fun last season. Once we get a better flavor of the girls (get it? har.har.har), we'll throw another avatar party towards the end of the season.
    Or, it could just wind up as Blonde Barbie vs. Brunette Barbie, or some variation on that theme.

I certainly hope we learn more about them than their hair color... SOON!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2330131;
    I still have my pepsi can ready to be moved into avatar position. MsFroggy is correct, though, we need to wait for the appropriate or misappropriate symbol to hit us over the head.
    Will Tessa be Pepsi? Will Danielle be Coke? Will Bevin be Squirt? Because Andy is Dr. Pepper.........(har har!)