Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3738394041424344454647

Thread: Fun with Bachelor 10

Re: Fun with Bachelor 10

Tessa Horst's Mystery Man

Written by: Stacypeoria (Super Sleuth and Bevin's Number One Fan)

This just in! Stop the presses!

Tessa Horst, the woman who stole the heart of ABC's latest Bachelor, Andy Baldwin, was spotted last night at the Four Seasons in San Francisco having a drink at the bar while waiting for a mysterious stranger. My sources tell me that she was in disguise, wearing a blonde wig and dark sunglasses...but there was no mistaking that it was her.

Moments after Horst arrived, she was greeted by a mysterious stranger who was also in disguise - he was sporting a trench coat and a fake beard and moustache. But as Horst and the stranger walked out of the bar towards the elevators to their room, the stranger slipped on a cocktail napkin and as he tried to break his fall by grabbing onto a nearby patron, his beard came off...and it turns out that our mystery man was none other than Chris Harrison, the host of The Bachelor!

You heard it here first!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tessa's Chopard Ring Doesn't Impress Best Friend

Written by: Stacy Peoria (Super Sleuth and Bevin's Number One Fan)

Tessa Horst, the newly engaged fiance of ABC's latest Bachelor, Andy Baldwin, and her best friend, Samantha Bonderman, daughter of Texas billionaire, David Bonderman were spied having brunch at the San Francisco eatery, Chaya Brasserie this past Sunday. Bonderman, who currently resides in Denver, had just flown in for the day on her father's private jet to shop and talk "girl talk" with Horst. They were joined by Bonderman's entourage consisting of her personal assistant, her stylist, her pet Chihuahua, Princess and Princess's handler.

Horst was proudly sporting her Chopard diamond engagement ring that Baldwin had presented to her at the conclusion of this season as millions of viewers tuned in to see the navy officer and Ironman triathlete get down on one knee to propose to the woman of his dreams. But my source noted that when compared to the eight-carat "boulder" that Bonderman was wearing on her ring finger, it made Horst's diamond look like a pebble of sand. Bonderman was overhead remarking, "I think Princess's dog collar cost more than that ring."

You heard it here first!

Tessa Horst is an Aspiring Songstress

Written by: Stacy Peoria (Super Sleuth and Bevin's Number One Fan)

Tessa Horst, the woman who won the heart of ABC’s latest Bachelor, Andy Baldwin is harboring a shocking secret! Millions of viewers who tuned in this past season were drawn to Horst’s sincerity and her “girl next door” qualities, but all is not as it seems!

Jenna Lee, a Honolulu native, who watched the entire season without missing a single episode had this to say about Horst: “She was very grounded and real, and I’m not at all surprised that he chose Tessa because Andy was also very real. She didn’t come on the show to seek fame. She had no other agendas.”

Well, Jenna Lee and others will be shocked to learn that Tessa is an aspiring singer/ songwriter. My sources learned that she put out a debut album under the name, Amy Grant when she was an undergraduate student at Middlebury College, a private liberal arts college in rural Vermont. Among tight social circles at Middlebury (which has a student population of less than 3,000), it was well known that Horst had high aspirations for her singing career. “She was very vocal about wanting to be the next Norah Jones,” said Carrie Carrington, who personally knew Horst and was in the same graduating class.

Recently, a source close to Horst (who shall remain unnamed) revealed that Horst’s real reason for going on the show was to revive her singing career! As it turns out, she had applied for the sixth season of American Idol but was rejected in the first round! But don't take our word for it! Check out our photo exclusive and see for yourselves!

You heard it here first!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Thanks, everyone, for your support this season! See you in September...

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR;2416369;
    Thanks Randal! I especially loved your "Prince Semi-Charming and Snow White Lite"!!

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

, Randal, I finally checked in on this thread and saw your collage of the Season..Hilarious!. May I say, "Bravo!!" to the snark-photoshop Extraordinaire King, thanks for making this season, the best "snark-wise!!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

FORT Fanatic

Oh lordie Team Andessa. Your late breaking newstories are too funny!! The scary thing is, every one of them sounds just like something you actually would read in the Enquirer. I loved them all, but I think the big scoop about Tessa and Chris' secret meeting was the best!!

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2429325;
    , Randal, I finally checked in on this thread and saw your collage of the Season..Hilarious!. May I say, "Bravo!!" to the snark-photoshop Extraordinaire King, thanks for making this season, the best "snark-wise!!!
    Randal - adding my accolades as well - the collage is PRICELESS!!! Even Simon Cowell would say "Well Done!"