Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun with Bachelor 10

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Re: Fun with Bachelor 10

kasta, MsFroggy, & Randal , BRAVO All of those are hysterical!! Kasha, I loved the Barbie/Bachelorettes gone bad!! Too cool and funny!! MsF... Should be do a Super Heros Salute to our esteemed Bachelor.. for surely only one Superhero can portray our Super Bachelor!!
    Andy Randall, what can I say, but "HE'S BACK"!!! and thank God for that!! Way too funny.... I love them all!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Randal, . I love that you went digging and found that very, very old ad with SuperBoy in it. Now that's what I call awesome sleuthing!

Cafegirl, SuperAndy surely deserves his very own Super Hero Salute!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

HAHAHA I can't stop laughing my cheeks hurt! Bravo to everyone for doing fantastic reinactments!

ehh I don't know how to photo shop but maybe someone could photoshop the ladies in as super heroes/villians/damsels in distress.
    Thinking Erin might make a great joker. Lindsay a great catwoman.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Congratulations everyone, these are hilarious. I'm so ready for tonight's episode to air, and this was a good pacifier.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Hope I am posting this in the right spot...not sure if it fits here....but I thought it might be fun..but of course it could just be me...I was thinking
    last night after catching up on about 20+ pages...lol...they actually expected me to do WORK at work yesterday and I couldn't get to the board....how dare they interfer with my bachelor sluething...but the big thing in reality tv shows right now seems to be ALL STARS.....lol

Could you see Fleiss holding a bachelor All Stars...I would say start with a totally new guy we don't know...or it could be one of the rejected guys from the bachelorette shows....(but personally, I think American learned its lesson from wanting one of those guys with BLOB)

but what 25 women can you think of that would make for a VERY
    interesting show indeed...lol

I have a few that jump to mind right off the bat

Lee Ann
    Trish
    OH Baby...what was her name from PLO's season...lol
    Kristen
    Doc Allie

I am sure I will think of more..but have to leave to go to work right now...I think this could include since its just for fun even women who never
    made the first cut...lol

EDITED: and I'll even bet Cafe and Randal can pul out some old drawings they have done...lol and snarks...lol...Lisa and the wedding dress comes to mind...that was classic
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 04-11-2007 at 10:19 AM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2324861;
    OH Baby...what was her name from PLO's season...lol
    The woman from Utah . . . Desiree?

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

So is it too early in the process to have our Pepsi and Coke girl this season

LOL no it isn't. I loved that last season. Maybe this season we should use something else to compare our favorites. Anyone have any suggestions?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

That's like Erica's milk shake descriptions! How about Twinkies and ho-hos LOL