Page 1 of 339 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Since we're having technical difficulties with the Part 1 thread, we'll start this one a little early.

Some of you have asked for a 'cheat sheet. Here you go:
    • If you're posting a picture, it may NOT be linked directly from another website, including ABC Media.Net. Please upload pictures to one of the many photo hosting sites (Photobucket.com, tinypic.com, etc.) and link to there. Really, itís easy-peasy once you get the hang of it. More info

• Absolutely no direct links or referrals to other fansites. It's okay to say you read something at "Joker's" or at "The ABC Board", just don't link or direct people there. Along these same lines, do not cut & paste from other fansites - describe it in your own words, if you must.more info

• Posts like, "Linda with her bugged out eyes and Andy with his bucked out teeth would've made beautiful babies together" or "I really wish Lindsay had stayed. Iíve been waiting 10 SEASONS for a real girl-on-girl smackdown" belong in the individual contestant threads.

Okay. . . get on with your big bad sleuthing selfs.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 04-04-2007 at 02:04 PM.

Thanks, Jewelsy!
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Thanks Jewelsy
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Thanks Jewelsy!

The other one was getting a tad bit full
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Thanks Jewelsy!

So my question is LOL...........

If Tina is not at the Mud Pool., Nor the Racetrack. Is she with Peyton on the 1/1 by Plane Museum and then she goes home and Peyton gets the rose?

For the third week~

Erin, Kate, Danielle, and Amanda on Racecar date.
    Amber, Nicole, StephT, StephW and either Tina, Alexis, Susan, or Tiffany is the fifth girl to participate, depending on which girl stays next week.
    Tessa and Peyton on 2 on one Date.

Therefore, Bevin is hurt and doesn't go on any date on the third week.

Or whoever gets the rose from the boot camp, they just don't go on any date at all?
    Hmm..the questions that haunt us!
    Last edited by sanlee; 04-04-2007 at 01:07 PM.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Thank you, Jewelsy! We are a gabby bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2312539;

If Tina is not at the Mud Pool., Nor the Racetrack. Is she with Peyton on the 1/1 by Plane Museum and then she goes home and Peyton gets the rose?
    No, it is Tessa and Peyton on the museum date.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    thanks, Jewelsy, good thing I saved the post I was about to post in the old thread.. here it is:

This may have already been decided, sorry if I'm being repetitive, but could this be Tessa? I've been trying to find at least one set of intimate pictures of Andy and Tessa.. and I think this might be it. She is definitely the stealth bachelorette to me...... so, is she the one??? inquiring minds want to know... I'll reserve my opinion, but you can probably guess!
    By the way, have we seen her nails? Do they match this girl's?

In this pic of Andy and Tess on horseback, notice he's in a white shirt (and it almost looks like white shorts, but I doubt that. The only problem I see w/ Tessa doing the horseback ride in the day portion of the fantasy date, is that I thought she was doing the zipline and she is in shorts there.. they don't usually show 2 events in one date before the night portion. So could the horseback portion be the last 1/1 date in Hawaii?

In the hammock picture (believed by me to be a fantasy date (evening portion) He is a white shirt again.. maybe that's his theme for this date! The girl is dark haired but too far away for me to recognized. But could it be Tessa?

Now, I haven't figured out the 3rd fantasy date, but wonder if the luau is the 3rd date.. notice that he is wearing a different outfit from the hallway date and the hammock date?

And finally, I just have to agree with whoever thinks this could be Steph T.. her profile looks more like this one than Bevin's? But the waterfall looks a bit like Bevin... so WHO is fantasy girl #3??
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2312543;
    Could she be the lady who wins the boot camp rose, and gets a one on one? Then he has to decide whether to give her the rose or not, and he send her home?? Hmm...questions that haunt us!
    I wonder if she is the one in red walking up the stairs with Andy and that is her 1/1 reward (IF she is the winner of bootcamp)

Then the 2/1 would be peyton and tessa.

That makes sense but then Peyton OR tessa leaves...and are we ready to settle on one of them leaving?

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2312539;
    Thanks Jewelsy!

You asked a good question. One I was wondering. We have not been able to identify the 5th mud girl. Could that be Tina? The 2:1 date is clearly Tessa and Peyton. Since there is only one rose and we see Tessa later in the show--I think Tessa goes home with the rose.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-17-2007, 04:03 AM
  2. 04-07-2007, 11:08 PM
  3. 04-07-2007, 12:46 PM
  4. 04-07-2007, 12:20 PM