Page 9 of 339 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

This is clearly Peyton and Tina, not Tessa.

Tessa is clearly on the spa date.

I believe that is Alexis in the turgoise swim suit with them in the hot tub on the site you listed...

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2312725;
    I'm now thinking that the girl in the waterfall is either Steph W or Danielle I. I'm really leaning more towards Steph W. Either way I believe one of these two ladies is in the F2. I also think that Bevin will burn out before the final four.
    Girl on boat looks to be Danielle, girl diving with Andy near waterfall looks like Bevan- note that Bevan has really long hair in at the very back. It is graduated, so from front and sides looks much shorter then in back.

I think it is Amber in hot tub.

Quote Originally Posted by smartycat;2312732;

This is clearly Peyton and Tina, not Tessa.

Tessa is clearly on the spa date.

Pool date = week 2
    One-on-one date = week 3
    Mud spa date = week 3

I don't think the pool and the spa are the same date or the same week. The pool happens after the girls go on the mechanical bull.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

I grabbed the jaustjared pics but they might be medianet and forbidden to post. Someone let me know?

Quote Originally Posted by Wryle;2312731;
    Kasha, excellent! I think that is a very likely scenario, especially since she (nicole) is saying "Why would he do that?" (I am including a lightened photo of the first pic.)

A question for you edit sluething gurus (BrightCryptic, are you there?):
    Any explanation as to why they would edit Alexis into first out of the limo, when there is no "photo-rensic" evidence that she stays?
    Who did they edit out of the first set coming out of the limo? this may be the clue as to why they edited Alexis in. Maybe the person to look at is not Alexis, but the girl they edited out of the limo to place somewhere else. JMO

There are some great pics on that site Tina and Amber(?) are right at the same height....Tina is longer in the legs and Amber is taller in the upper half

oh no. I see it now better! This shot makes it look more like tina. Look at the chipmunk mouth on her in this pic..same as how she looks. So now what? Is this from Next week? If so - we know Tina wins because she is seen at the bootcamp the following week. I think it could be her in the hottub too. Even though I think it looks like amber more. This could be good for Tina., and me! lol So it's Peyton and TINA at the plane museum? Is this correct? Who gets the rose? And just because the other doesn't get the rose doesn't mean she is going home. Andy can pick her at the RC to stay as well.

romanticsucker: I grabbed the jaustjared pics but they might be medianet and forbidden to post. Someone let me know?
    As per Jewelsy's post on the first page of this thread...

Please upload pictures to one of the many photo hosting sites (Photobucket.com, tinypic.com, etc.) and link to there. Really, it’s easy-peasy once you get the hang of it

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-17-2007, 04:03 AM
  2. 04-07-2007, 11:08 PM
  3. 04-07-2007, 12:46 PM
  4. 04-07-2007, 12:20 PM