Page 6 of 339 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2312635;
    I agree with Alexis, Susan and Tiffany W. being cut next week. Leaving the 12 to be:
    1 Amanda
    2 Amber
    3 Bevin
    4 Danielle
    5 Erin
    6 Kate
    7 Stephaney T
    8 Stephaney W
    9 Tessa
    10 Tina
    11 Nicole
    12 Peyton

Peyton gets cut the next week. So now we need to find the other 2 to make our 9.
    For the 9 cut, I would say Erin and Tina will also be leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Winner of boot camp ~ Tina ~ that would place the grey sweater ~ and then date with her in red dress as winner

Last edited by BlondieGal; 04-04-2007 at 02:04 PM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I agree with Alexis, Susan and Tiffany W. being cut next week. Leaving the 12 to be:
    1 Amanda
    2 Amber
    3 Bevin
    4 Danielle
    5 Erin
    6 Kate
    7 Stephaney T
    8 Stephaney W
    9 Tessa
    10 Tina
    11 Nicole
    12 Peyton

Peyton gets cut the next week. So now we need to find the other 2 to make our 9.
    In my opinion, and subject to change, these three ladies leave~
    Peyton
    Amanda
    Erin
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2312631;
    Excellent recap, Kasha! With the last picture, is this when the picture goes black and white in the commercial, and zeros in on Stephanie W? Hm, that cannot be a good sign.

Yes, that exactly from the same montage--the black and white of both Stephs comes in this same grouping.
    It helps me to make sense of the whole mishmash if I can group stuff together. Right now I am working on another set!

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2312641;
    In my opinion, and subject to change, these three ladies leave~
    Peyton
    Amanda
    Erin
    I believe that Amanda is on the Tahoe date, realitytv. Some felt this was Amanda, Nicole and Steph T with Andy in Tahoe ~

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2312648;
    I believe that Amanda is on the Tahoe date, realitytv. Some felt this was Amanda, Nicole and Steph T with Andy in Tahoe ~

Thanks Blondie.

I first thought that was Amber on the far left, and I still think it is her, more than Amanda. I guess we will see, but I am sticking with Amber.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    1 Amanda
    2 Amber
    3 Bevin
    4 Danielle
    5 Erin
    6 Kate
    7 Stephaney T
    8 Stephaney W
    9 Tessa
    10 Tina
    11 Nicole
    12 Peyton

my bet is Erin and the only reason I question Amanda is I thought this was her in the back row on the far right.. She's the only brunette w/ shorter hair..
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Romanticsucker;2312614;
    I can only say this and I'm afriad you'll have to decide to trust me or not. I DVR'ed the show on my high def. I have never replayed anything before but I did this. I also figured out how to advance the cop one frame at a time. Naturally, I have no way to get it to my computer to do caps but...

The tattoo under the waterfall becomes 100% visible in about two frames. No doubt in my mind this is Bevin.
    Thanks romanticsucker. Hmmm, there appears to be lots of evidence that Bevin goes far. I haven't put in the time this season to sleuth myself, but imo, it looks like Bevin is set up to appear to be winner. In reality I'm thinking that she's F2, with someone else winning. I think that Tessa has been appropriately represented in the screencaps to be the actual winner. She's pictured, but not obvious, the stealth winner. Personally there's something about Tessa that I really like. Question: Are there any screencaps of Andy meeting Tessa for the first time?

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2312654;
    Thanks Blondie.

I first thought that was Amber on the far left, and I still think it is her, more than Amanda. I guess we will see, but I am sticking with Amber.
    Hm, you could be right. I will have to examine all the pictures from that week of dates more closely. Maybe that is the montage that Kasha is putting together.

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2312655;
    my bet is Erin and the only reason I question Amanda is I thought this was her in the back row on the far right.. She's the only brunette w/ shorter hair..
    Doesn't the lady in the black have longer hair?~ Which would not be Amanda? It looks like Tina to me.

Even if Amanda was in the boot camp, she could still leave that week.
    Last edited by sanlee; 04-04-2007 at 02:12 PM.

it looks like Bevin is set up to appear to be winner. In reality I'm thinking that she's F2, with someone else winning.
    I totally agree. She's almost being set up like Moana. They have such a connection so how could he choose someone else...blah blah.. But I'm not wild about her for Andy. She seems a bit too high maintenance for him. And he does like his brunettes.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-17-2007, 04:03 AM
  2. 04-07-2007, 11:08 PM
  3. 04-07-2007, 12:46 PM
  4. 04-07-2007, 12:20 PM