Page 55 of 339 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

FORT Fan
    OK,
    I am thinking from the caps that the fantasy date with Bevin is her on the couch with the orchid on the table.Probably Hawaii.The luau is not Bevin because Andy's clothes don't match,the pant color. So the luau is with someone else.It looks like Bevins hair straightened when she is on the couch with the black dress.

Who is on the boat watching the sunset.It seems like Bevin again.Maybe she meets him on the boat in Hawaii.(The girl with the yellow strap and they stand up and hug).What other blonde would that be?

Quote Originally Posted by goldie4;2315635;
    OK,
    I am thinking from the caps that the fantasy date with Bevin is her on the couch with the orchid.The luau is not Bevin because Andy.s clothes don't match,the pant color.It looks like Bevins hair straightened.

Who is on the boat watching the sunset.It seems like Bevin again.(The one with the yellow strap and they stand up and hug).What other blonde would that be?
    Could be Danielle I.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fan
    Blondiegal,
    I don't know them well enough yet to tell them apart.Do you think the fantasy date could be Bevin on the couch with the orchid ?Seems like the orchid type from the luau with Andy.His pant color does not match,though,from the luau.

There seem to be a lot of different girls on the boat pic with Andy.If you look at all the caps he seems to have different pics with more than one.Maybe a group date.
    Last edited by goldie4; 04-05-2007 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goldie4;2315658;
    Blondiegal,
    I don't know them well enough yet to tell them apart.Do you think the fantasy date could be Bevin on the couch with the orchid ?Seems like the orchid type from the luau with Andy.His pant color does not match,though,from the luau.
    The girl does look like Bevin to me on the couch, and in all probability a fantasy date. I know that it her under the waterfall since I was able to capture a picture of her showing her tattoo. If the pants do not match from the luau, then maybe that is from one of the other final three fantasy dates.

Yes, different pants ~

And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fan
    I don't think he said his favorite date on the bachelor was the beach date but that he was rather talking in general about what he likes to do on a date and I believe it said - take a run on the beach, go for a swim and then watch the sunset or something like that - If the final 4 are Bevin, Danielle, Tessa and Amber, we have ourselves a guy who is really looking for someone who is classy and intelligent - I really don't care which one he chooses because all four of them seem to be very put together young women

Quote Originally Posted by goldie4;2315658;
    Blondiegal,

There seem to be a lot of different girls on the boat pic with Andy.If you look at all the caps he seems to have different pics with more than one.Maybe a group date.
    Chris Harrison said today that when the numbers of women shrink the remainders all move onto the yacht with Andy thats why we are seeing so many individual boat pics.

FORT Fogey
    Okay you guys. I've been lurking all week and was determined not to post until the weekend. But, I was getting antsy that you'd have it all figured out and I wouldn't get in on the fun! Great job so far with all the sleuthing. I have a really hard time telling any of the blonds apart. I just saw an ad for Monday with 7 girls on the bus and I pretty much have no idea who any of them were! I think I may have recognzied Amanda and Nicole so it's probably the group going shopping/bullriding. And it looks like the girls all think Step T is a skank too!

Anyway, regarding these pictures:
    Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2315344;
    [IMG][/IMG]

Bevin or Danielle? Whatcha all think?
    I think it's amazing that now we are focusing on Danielle much more.

LOOK at the muscles on that girl! Danielle had nice ones..altho bevin did as well. Tough call.
    After someone mentioned the top picture might be Andy's arm and not a black tank, I looked more closely at the plane picture. I'm wondering if that's the safety strap over the girl's shoulder and also, not a tank?

Quote Originally Posted by blhstock;2315721;
    Okay you guys. I've been lurking all week and was determined not to post until the weekend. But, I was getting antsy that you'd have it all figured out and I wouldn't get in on the fun! Great job so far with all the sleuthing. I have a really hard time telling any of the blonds apart. I just saw an ad for Monday with 7 girls on the bus and I pretty much have no idea who any of them were! I think I may have recognzied Amanda and Nicole so it's probably the group going shopping/bullriding. And it looks like the girls all think Step T is a skank too!
    Can you please let us know when/what show you caught the commercial on so those of us on the West Coast can catch it? I'm guessing Ugly Betty?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by barbell;2315749;
    Can you please let us know when/what show you caught the commercial on so those of us on the West Coast can catch it? I'm guessing Ugly Betty?
    Yep. It was Ugly Betty at about the 36 minute mark.

In response to a number of IMs, I'll qualify my spoiler... I'm 95% confident of F4, and about 90% F1. My own ounces of skepticism are as follows:

1. Why were the F4 in such a public place at such a critical part of the filming? My own guess is that the show is sucking wind so badly that it will take any publicity it can get.
    2. How can I know the timing? I don't... I've never seen the show 'til now. Is there a shooting schedule spoiler? My info/photos come from Feb 15, 07.

My spoiler info is man-on-the-street, not ABC insider. I could probably have spoiled the show w/ photos alone but I have some earshot info as well... which, IMO, is a slam dunk.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-17-2007, 05:03 AM
  2. 04-08-2007, 12:08 AM
  3. 04-07-2007, 01:46 PM
  4. 04-07-2007, 01:20 PM