Page 54 of 339 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by dlejhunt;2315534;
    Amber's fantasy date?

I can't find the hot tub pix, but if you look at the shots of her at the mini-tri, the hair looks very very similar.

Also, here is the RC where she leaves?

I don't think that is Amber in the first photo he is hugging. We don't see her right sided part.

Quote Originally Posted by goldie4;2315537;
    Arieflies,

There's a caption that says Who will win his heart over the pic.It is in the first bunch of commercials.Also,there is a pic of Bevin with the flower in her hair dancing at a luau and then the same flower on the table in the room with her and Officer Andy on the couch.It definitely seems like a fantasy date for sure.I will look for F2 evidence.
    I haven't seen the pic of Bevin with the flower in her hair dancing at a luau...Please do post it! thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2315547;
    I don't think that is Amber in the first photo he is hugging. We don't see her right sided part.
    I think it is Amber. I thought her part was on the left?

When you watch the video, you can get a better read on who that is. It looks to me like Amber, but I do not think it is a fantasy date, but the group date when there are 6 ladies left.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2315527;
    I believe the car race was probably at a track in Riverside county or inland LA county. If she won the race, maybe her reward was a date on the beach in Santa Monica. Otherwise, it could possibly be a Hawaii location.
    I don't think it's Hawaii. It's rarely cold enough to wear leather jackets, even on the beach in winter. The sand looks like good old So Cal Pacific Ocean sand. Hawaiian sand is usually whiter (sounds crazy, but after all, it's paradise....)

It's funny because the three brunettes in the final 4 works with my wild guess yesterday, Tessa, Bevin, Amber and Stephanie T - of course, I've changed my mind a dozen times since then. Would like to know if SpoilerBob is an insider from ABC or a friend of someone who knows or as he says, just teasing and having fun...

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2315556;
    I think it is Amber. I thought her part was on the left?

When you watch the video, you can get a better read on who that is. It looks to me like Amber, but I do not think it is a fantasy date, but the group date when there are 6 ladies left.
    eehh...your are correct. I meant her part on the left. I can't see it in the hugging photo.

FORT Fan
    Hotmomma,
    I was wrong about it being in her hair.She is dancing with flowers behind her,I don't think it is the luau,different dress.My sluething skills are a little rusty.
    Anyway,I think the pick of her on the couch with the black dress and the orchid on the table is her fantasy date in Hawaii.The other pic I am referring to is a girl with a yellow strap watching the sunset from a commercial.It seems like Bevins hair.They could be on a boat.

I am not sure of all the girls yet.I am looking forward to narrowing this down a little.These girls are difficult to describe right now,blonde or brunnette.They are all chamelions with their hair styles.

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2315549;
    I haven't seen the pic of Bevin with the flower in her hair dancing at a luau...Please do post it! thanks

I believe this is the one they're talking about - however it seems that this picture is from the upcoming night on the town/bullriding/pool date.
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2315605;

I believe this is the one they're talking about - however it seems that this picture is from the upcoming night on the town/bullriding/pool date.
    I agree BC thats why I was wondering what picture they were talking about.

I noticed that Bevin had the lily in her hair as well as the couch girl had a lily on the coffee table. I was so sure it was bevin - I just never mentioned it because so much was in doubt with the couch girl being devin.

I think this could be a big clue no?

Army wife I'll have to go back and look at the couch picture. I believe its Bevin...

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-17-2007, 05:03 AM
  2. 04-08-2007, 12:08 AM
  3. 04-07-2007, 01:46 PM
  4. 04-07-2007, 01:20 PM