Page 51 of 339 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

I'm rewatching AGAIN LOL.. and I just want to say - so far..Tessa is just adorable. I love her stories. Andy seems smitten with her.

Amber, Tessa, Danielle, Tina - etc..a lot of sweet girls this season (SO FAR!)

check out this picture of Kate her hair darker

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2315344;
    [IMG][/IMG]

Bevin or Danielle? Whatcha all think?
    I think it's amazing that now we are focusing on Danielle much more.

LOOK at the muscles on that girl! Danielle had nice ones..altho bevin did as well. Tough call.
    check out this picture of Kate her hair much darker could she be one in Helicopter picture ?
    http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g6...phviewing9.jpg
    now look at helicopter picture again
    http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g6...dreams4620.jpg

FORT Fan
    I miss just one day and it has taken me all day to catch up on all the great sluthing! Darn boss actually wanted me to work today!

Waaaaay back in this thread there was a picture of Amanda in the floral swimsuit top (and red shorts) with a comparison to the hot tub girl. If you will notice the top Amanda has on it has very wide straps almost like a sports bra that goes over the shoulders and cuts up high under the arm. The hot tub girl's is barely there, most likely just a small string that goes around the neck and back. Therefore, IMHO, it is not the same suit, it could still be Amanda in both pictures though, just different suits.

FORT Newbie
    I just re-watched the show. I'm sorry if someone has mentioned this already but I wanted to get my thoughts out there.

This time through the show I was looking for them show Tiffany W.

I noticed how giggly Tiffany W. was when she met Andy. I think he was taken with her -- "I'm pumped to talk to you more inside." or something like that. Andy was the one to grab Tiffany for a chat. They showed her baking the cake with Nicole. Now through all of these I don't remember hearing Tiffany talk much at all. Now why? Maybe she goes a lot further than we think. I keep thinking that she is helicopter girl and maybe even couch girl.

It kind of reminds me how they edited Jen and Lorenzo. I mean you saw them talking but all you heard (at least that first night) was alot of giggling but if you paid closer attention you could see him looking in her direction (I think) all night.

Now maybe I'm wrong about Tiffany W. I sure didn't expect that Alexis would get a rose! I guess I just want to cover all bases first before I throw anyone out.

Maidenlady that's not kate - that's Candace.. the one with the deep tan and tall 80's hair.

Does anyone know when we can expect new commercials at this stage?

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    RS, we may get new commercials in the primetime lineup tonight - possibly during Grey's. Another one that he likes to throw new commercials in with is Desperate Housewives on Sundays.
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks

Sometimes they show them during Greys.

Thanks Amrywife I was going by names from picture

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2315411;
    Maidenlady that's not kate - that's Candace.. the one with the deep tan and tall 80's hair.
    As I did not post the names this is a copy of a picture that was done posted
    early so since you can not see faces I was going by their name someone had added to the picture.
    I was hoping it Tiffany as she one I like best of all those that look like they might get to final 2 I love for her to win as I not crazy over Bevin or Tessa as Andy mate
    they both seem real nice just do not seem to match Andy in my book . of course it no big deal to me he be one living with his pick . Thanks again

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanticsucker;2315417;
    Does anyone know when we can expect new commercials at this stage?
    They may not show any commercials from this point on since the show has started. We may get those annoying "announcement" crawls along the bottom of the screen during an ABC show.

I hope they do put something up, though.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-17-2007, 04:03 AM
  2. 04-07-2007, 11:08 PM
  3. 04-07-2007, 12:46 PM
  4. 04-07-2007, 12:20 PM