Page 5 of 339 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2312611;
    It looks like the same to me too.

Maybe Nicole did something stupid that makes her feel responsible for Bevins injury and Andy is consoling her.

Quote Originally Posted by AZHotFlash;2312603;
    Is there a pic of the bootcamp that clearly shows Tiffany? I've been looking .. but maybe someone knows...
    No, we haven't seen her in the boot camp pics, nor the mud spa or racecar dates. I'm thinking she leaves next week. Darn she was one of the "sane" girls.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal;2312616;
    Maybe Nicole did something stupid that makes her feel responsible for Bevins injury and Andy is consoling her.
    OR maybe Andy wears shirts more than once? It is a huge possibility!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Romanticsucker;2312614;
    I can only say this and I'm afriad you'll have to decide to trust me or not. I DVR'ed the show on my high def. I have never replayed anything before but I did this. I also figured out how to advance the cop one frame at a time. Naturally, I have no way to get it to my computer to do caps but...

The tattoo under the waterfall becomes 100% visible in about two frames. No doubt in my mind this is Bevin.
    Thank you, Romanticsucker.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

My top twelve:

Peyton and Tessa on 2-1 date
    Kate, Amanda, Danielle and Susan (I know no one agrees on her) at the track.
    Steph W, Nicole, Amanda, Tina, and Steph T at the spa.
    Tina wins bootcamp and gets a 1-1 date the next week...red dress walking up stairs.
    Bevin is injured and doesn't go on date.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanticsucker;2312614;
    I can only say this and I'm afriad you'll have to decide to trust me or not. I DVR'ed the show on my high def. I have never replayed anything before but I did this. I also figured out how to advance the cop one frame at a time. Naturally, I have no way to get it to my computer to do caps but...

The tattoo under the waterfall becomes 100% visible in about two frames. No doubt in my mind this is Bevin.
    I believe you Romanticsucker.
    Just by looking at her face and appearance, I think it is Bevin also.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2312601;
    Excellent catch. I think this is another as Alexis is in white and we now see Tessa.

Here is another: Is this the back of Steph W in the black?

I think Steph T is wearing this.

And here is Steph W.
    Excellent recap, Kasha! With the last picture, is this when the picture goes black and white in the commercial, and zeros in on Stephanie W? Hm, that cannot be a good sign.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Tessa wears white on the cinderella date. You can see a little of it in this picture.
    Now that consensus of many of you is that Tessa gets a fantasy date (YAY Tessa - I like her alot already) I am going to pay very close attention to this date. She gets this one on one date and a one on two date with Peyton. He really had alot of time with her before the home visit date as compared to some in previous seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by dlejhunt;2312615;
    I think it is Peyton w. Tina at the museum date (two-on-one). Tiffany W. has bangs, doesn't she? And that girl doesn't. So I would say, Alexis, Susan, and Tiffany W. are going.
    I agree with Alexis, Susan and Tiffany W. being cut next week. Leaving the 12 to be:
    1 Amanda
    2 Amber
    3 Bevin
    4 Danielle
    5 Erin
    6 Kate
    7 Stephaney T
    8 Stephaney W
    9 Tessa
    10 Tina
    11 Nicole
    12 Peyton

Peyton gets cut the next week. So now we need to find the other 2 to make our 9.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ammango;2312595;
    Andy looks like he could be wearing that sweater in the ambulance screencaps.....it looks similar.....I can't tell if it's the same one.
    THanks ammando and everyone for finding the grey sweater... So, perhaps this picture if w/ the winner of the bootcamp.. that leaves our long haired brunettes:
    Tessa, Amber, Nicole, or Tina (if she makes it to the 3rd week).

Do the nails look like Nicole's or Ambers? or Tessa? here's a very small shot of Tessa's nails:

Probably Amber... Didn't someone suggest that she might win the boot camp and even possibly enjoy the hottub there (picture being solved then?)
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-17-2007, 04:03 AM
  2. 04-07-2007, 11:08 PM
  3. 04-07-2007, 12:46 PM
  4. 04-07-2007, 12:20 PM