Page 338 of 339 FirstFirst ... 238288328329330331332333334335336337338339 LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 3389

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

FORT Newbie

new pics of LT McDreamy from this past weekend....

on andy baldwin dot com

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2334285;
    I think she said that so she can impress the sergeant to win the rose. I don't think she meant it totally, she just thought that the sergeant wanted to hear something like that. In my opinion, anyway.
    I agree

Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal;2334284;
    And when I rewatched, he said: "It puts me at ease when I know that the family who I'm going to meld with mine is a very strong family as well."

Was this in interview? How does this reflect on Bevin since she has been on her own since 15. Hard to tell.
    No, Andy said this while talking to Danielle. For people who has seen the show, was it said in interview, or actually when talking straight to Danielle? I don't remember LOL
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

I know we have stuff on bevin's parents. I remember it said her father was religious. Maybe she was on her own by working her way through college etc.

confused

Quote Originally Posted by recklesskellie;2334281;
    I have never put too much stock in comparing edits of current girls to previous girls, but I saw a comparison tonight. Tessa started to remind me a bit of Moana. The reluctance to get to "into" the process. The tears in the bathroom. Very emotional, hesitant to let herself fall in love for fear of getting burned, etc. I actually liked Moana and I like Tessa, too. I also thought tonight that in the helicopter, he seemed more into her than she was into him.
    I liked Moana too. I thought I was one of the only ones. After seeing pics of Andy's former girlfriends today I don't see him with Tessa. Although one of his ex's did look a tiny bit like Tessa. Tessa seems sweet and I wouldn't want to see her get hurt in the end, but I am rooting for Danielle.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

From what I have seen thus far, it's 1/2 over, I think Bevin is coming off much more likeable tonight.

And, there is something serious going on between Danielle and Andy. He calls her genuine, their conversations are deep, not superficial at all.
    That is telling to me.

confused

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2334285;
    I think she said that so she can impress the sergeant to win the rose. I don't think she meant it totally, she just thought that the sergeant wanted to hear something like that. In my opinion, anyway.
    I don't think Bevin meant it when she said it. IMO she probably was taken off guard and just said the first thing that came to her mind. I wouldn't like being in the position.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2334289;
    No, Andy said this while talking to Danielle. For people who has seen the show, was it said in interview, or actually when talking straight to Danielle? I don't remember LOL

He said it straight to Danielle, and not in a PI.

We thought this was Amber on the left comforting Bevin, but I think it's Tina. In the previews, you hear Amber say something about them talking about her everytime she leaves the room, but I think the person leaving the room during Amber's VO is actually Tina--also in a blue dress.

Not sure what to make of this except the snarky ones seem to be on the hit list for next week, and I'm thinking Steph T, Nicole, and Kate fit that bill more.

ETA: is this Tessa to the right of Bevin? Steph T's dress is more coppery colored.

I'd also like to see more nail/hand comparisons with the F6 toast.

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2334293;

And, there is something serious going on between Danielle and Andy. He calls her genuine, their conversations are deep, not superficial at all.
    That is telling to me.
    Agreed. Are they hiding Danielle because she is the winner? Or are they showing more of Tessa because they want to show the winner?

Either way, I don't see Bevin winning rather I see Tessa or Danielle, I just wish I knew what formula he is using.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-17-2007, 04:03 AM
  2. 04-07-2007, 11:08 PM
  3. 04-07-2007, 12:46 PM
  4. 04-07-2007, 12:20 PM