Page 337 of 339 FirstFirst ... 237287327328329330331332333334335336337338339 LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 3389

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

confused

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2334263;
    I am rewatching and I found this interesting.. I'm at the bootcamp and the DS asks Bevin why she should get the rose and she yells "because I am the love of his life Sir!" - isn't that ironic how andy told the View that he found the "love of his life" - I mean, I know it's generic but I did a double-take when bevin said that lol.
    But she said it pretty early on. I was actually quite shocked that she would say something like that since she hardly knows him at this point of the show. Now I know why he is carrying her in one of the preview pics, b/c she can't walk with those shoes b/c of her ankle.

I thought Bevin looked horrible without her makeup.

Yeah, I'm hesitant too. Bevin's edit was much better tonight, and Tessa is adorable!

I still think they are the final three. My gut tells me Dani, but I'm totally prepared for it to be Bevion or Tessa.

My gut has been wrong before!! (I was CERTAIN Trista was picking Charlie). CERTAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by rachael24;2334270;
    But she said it pretty early on. I was actually quite shocked that she would say something like that since she hardly knows him at this point of the show. Now I know why he is carrying her in one of the preview pics, b/c she can't walk with those shoes b/c of her ankle.
    I thought the same thing.. She is obviously very confident...it is very early on to say such a thing

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2334275;
    Yeah, I'm hesitant too. Bevin's edit was much better tonight, and Tessa is adorable!

I still think they are the final three. My gut tells me Dani, but I'm totally prepared for it to be Bevion or Tessa.

My gut has been wrong before!! (I was CERTAIN Trista was picking Charlie). CERTAIN.
    LOL I didn't think Bevin's edit was all that great. Maybe a tad bit better than last week. But Tessa's got the winner's edit so far.

I still think they are the final 3 also, with Danielle leaving at the final 3. Bevin at the final 2 and Tessa as the final girl.

I still have hope though.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by winniechloe;2334254;
    I like bevin. I thought she looked better natural without her make-up. Tessa just seems so wishy washy to me.
    I have never put too much stock in comparing edits of current girls to previous girls, but I saw a comparison tonight. Tessa started to remind me a bit of Moana. The reluctance to get to "into" the process. The tears in the bathroom. Very emotional, hesitant to let herself fall in love for fear of getting burned, etc. I actually liked Moana and I like Tessa, too. I also thought tonight that in the helicopter, he seemed more into her than she was into him.

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2334274;
    I thought Bevin looked horrible without her makeup.
    I disagree I thought she looked softer without her make-up. He does like to kiss her.

And when I rewatched, he said: "It puts me at ease when I know that the family who I'm going to meld with mine is a very strong family as well."

Was this in interview? How does this reflect on Bevin since she has been on her own since 15. Hard to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2334279;
    I thought the same thing.. She is obviously very confident...it is very early on to say such a thing
    I think she said that so she can impress the sergeant to win the rose. I don't think she meant it totally, she just thought that the sergeant wanted to hear something like that. In my opinion, anyway.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

I have to say Amber seems absolutely sweet as can be. She comes across adorable and very down-to-earth... I actually wish she was the final one. I have to say she is my "jeanette" (last season's pic) - but my fav never wins.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-17-2007, 05:03 AM
  2. 04-08-2007, 12:08 AM
  3. 04-07-2007, 01:46 PM
  4. 04-07-2007, 01:20 PM