Page 335 of 339 FirstFirst ... 235285325326327328329330331332333334335336337338339 LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 3389

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

I think that Kate, Nicole and Stephanie T are leaving next week and Tina is in the restaurant picture.
    OR
    I think Kate, Tina, And Stephanie T are leaving and Nicole gets the restaurant date.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2334225;
    I think that Kate, Nicole and Stephanie T are leaving next week and Tina is in the restaurant picture.
    OR
    I think Kate, Tina, And Stephanie T are leaving and Nicole gets the restaurant date.
    Whoever is in that screencap at the restaurant has skinny long legs...
    On the hunt for everlasting love

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2334216;
    REALITY you lost me. So next week: Kate, Tina and Nicole go? Leaving Steph T in final 6.. so you do not think that Nicole or Tina can make F6???

We have no caps that push either of those three (tina, steph t or nicole) past next week.. so I'm on the fence with that one. Unless someone can sway me!
    So, who is at the restaurant if it isn't Nicole ot Tina? Tesse?
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2334229;
    So, who is at the restaurant if it isn't Nicole ot Tina? Tesse?
    I say no to Tessa on the restaurant date.. My first reaction to seeing that pic awhile back was Tina. If someone can sway me that it's Nicole.. I will say Tina goes.. until then.. I am holding onto Tina one more week past Tahoe LOL

ETA: Also, again remember we have no idea if Nicole crying actually takes place next week! If not, then she stays past tahoe.

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2334223;

I found it interesting that Danielle was the ONLY woman they didn't show him talking to during the rose ceremony party tonight, after he SAID it was important for him to talk to each one. Is their connection getting too hard to hide or are TPTB "fading her out"? I kind of think no, because I DO think that's her profile on the catamaran in Hawaii--so she must be F3 at least. And, TPTB (I'm sure they instigated) MORE talk about the dead BF. Good signs and bad signs?

You know what else I noticed, see my avatar, well Danielle wore that dress tonight right? In that interview last week, Danielle talks about how she wants Andy to know that there is more to her than her talking about her boyfriend. So in conclusion, I think Danielle and Andy had time tonight at the rose ceremony, but they didn't show it, and I don't know why, but I have a feeling Danielle didn't talk about the boyfriend, yet other stuff. I thought it was odd they didn't show there talk.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Do the legs look the same?

Both very skinny.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

I'm starting to think Danielle is getting the Chad edit from Meredith season.

A number of people thought they saw more than what was really there. Is that happening this time?

BTW I haven't seen the show yet.

confused

Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal;2334247;

A number of people thought they saw more than what was really there. Is that happening this time?

I don't think so because we really haven't seen anything between them yet. I did love Chad though.

Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal;2334247;

She may be. I think she leaves at the final 3. I'm so bummed. I can't warm up to Bevin or Tessa for some reason but that is what it is.

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

I like bevin. I thought she looked better natural without her make-up. Tessa just seems so wishy washy to me.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-17-2007, 05:03 AM
  2. 04-08-2007, 12:08 AM
  3. 04-07-2007, 01:46 PM
  4. 04-07-2007, 01:20 PM