Page 334 of 339 FirstFirst ... 234284324325326327328329330331332333334335336337338339 LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 3389

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

REALITY - how do you know Tina leaves next week? What do we have on Nicole for later episodes?

So what is Bevin going to do next week? It doesn't seem likely that she will be able to ski.

i think I saw in the previews her wearing a purplish dress...is that the same one that she has on in the cap of her and Andy on the couch?

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2334206;
    REALITY - how do you know Tina leaves next week? What do we have on Nicole for later episodes?
    I just have a feeling she does. Because I don' think stephT or stephW leave. They leave at the final 6, leaving Amber, Danielle, Bevin and Tessa as the final 4.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by grneyedgirl;2334208;
    So what is Bevin going to do next week? It doesn't seem likely that she will be able to ski.

i think I saw in the previews her wearing a purplish dress...is that the same one that she has on in the cap of her and Andy on the couch?
    I think the purple dress could be next week. I have to see what Andy is wearing to be sure.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2334206;

We don't have Nicole in later eps, do we?

I am surprised at the amount of "vibes" between Stephanie W. & Andy.

REALITY you lost me. So next week: Kate, Tina and Nicole go? Leaving Steph T in final 6.. so you do not think that Nicole or Tina can make F6???

We have no caps that push either of those three (tina, steph t or nicole) past next week.. so I'm on the fence with that one. Unless someone can sway me!

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

bevin does the gambling. You see her throwing the dice

Thanks winnie!

So some ski and some gamble? Got it!

I think it's Amber in the hot tub too! I don't like the thought of some of the women (I bet it's Steph T. na Kate) hurting her feelings at all! She's very sweet.

I found it interesting that Danielle was the ONLY woman they didn't show him talking to during the rose ceremony party tonight, after he SAID it was important for him to talk to each one. Is their connection getting too hard to hide or are TPTB "fading her out"? I kind of think no, because I DO think that's her profile on the catamaran in Hawaii--so she must be F3 at least. And, TPTB (I'm sure they instigated) MORE talk about the dead BF. Good signs and bad signs?

But, on their one on one time at the race track, Andy got going about FAMILY and how important his wife have a strong family too yadda yadda... That was the one teaser very good sign.

Also, has anybody noticed that of the three women that he's picked for QT after group dates, two have gone home. I think he picks the ones he isn't so sure about instead of the ones he is.

I also noticed they didn't show any of the beach at sunset with Erin scenes. We only knew they were there because of season preview screencaps.

I totally fell for the blond hair on the beach. I thought it would be Danielle because of the screencaps. This really is a challenging season for sleuthers!

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-17-2007, 04:03 AM
  2. 04-07-2007, 11:08 PM
  3. 04-07-2007, 12:46 PM
  4. 04-07-2007, 12:20 PM