Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by kendra_k;2333541;
    Thanks for the tip 59Hawaii. I like it when I've got it narrowed down to a specific area. It's difficult searching for things you know nothing about.
    You're welcome, Kendra!

I would narrow your search, at first, to around Kahuku and Sunset Beach near Turtle Bay for your horseback scenes because you'll notice that you can't see the road in those aerial shots of the shoreline. Along most of the North Shore, the road hugs the shoreline and you can see the sand and the waves from the car. But in those shots, you see a lot of vegetation in back of the sand and no road in sight. If no success there, I'd go further down the North Shore to Waialua and Haleiwa, although I think ABC would not choose to shoot there since it's a more popular location for tourists. But, it appears to be the North Shore because of the wave action in those shots.

My theory is that, if the FRC takes place on the North Shore of Oahu, the F2 dates were also shot on the North Shore with the two dates including these activities:

1. Waterfall - if someone can spot the right waterfall on Oahu (or this could be on Kauai for a F3 date). The most famous waterfall on the North Shore is Waimea Falls, but I don't know if the state allows people to dive on their own and I've never stopped there, so no first hand info. This is another popular tourist destination. This might have included the hiking pic.
    2. Luau - guessing it's at the Polynesian Cultural Center in Laie which is just down the road from Turtle Bay, although that's another popular tourist site. But where can you go for a luau without anyone else being there?
    3. Horseback riding - somewhere along North Shore

The catamaran and hammock (Princeville) dates appear to take place on Kauai for the F3 dates. The helicopter ride is likely on Kauai, as well, to take in the Na Pali coastline (that's probably more spectacular than any helicopter tour from Turtle Bay). Princeville was probably used as the base for shooting all the F3 dates, so most of the dates centered around that area.

Hope that helps with your sleuthing!

Looking at Amber's legs on the beach date it sure looks like her legs going into the restaurant.....when I saw the recaps from last week

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

ETA: This message is not directed at anyone in particular - just a general message.

I'll be starting the"Part 593 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***" thread shortly as this one has veered too off topic with lots of chatting and not much sleuthing going on.

Please make an effort to post in the appropriate thread. It'll make everybody's experience here more pleasurable (<<---- I love that word ).

Our sleuthers ROCK.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

&amp;quot;SPYING&amp;quot; ButterflyFaery's Avatar

well for those of us who were wondering when Bevin would start to get the softer edit...I THINK it just started....and if he comes running out of the house to see about her...he brings the ROSE with him...

can we say PRODUCER SET UP...lol

EDITED: I really think that the extra time she had at the hospital with him all alone is what makes the difference with her
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 04-16-2007 at 10:50 PM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Newbie

When Andy came running up, his responses were too scripted to me. What is your take on this? I do feel that Tessa showed compassion though. Also, Bevin verbally showed more of a military boot camp resposes in her answers to the Sgt. and this mixed with Andy running up I believe was scripted Her fall was a freak accident and I do not feel like that was scripted. I am still a Tessa fan though and am rooting for her to be F1

FORT Newbie

Above is my first post so be patient with me. LOL no pun intended LOL

&amp;quot;SPYING&amp;quot; ButterflyFaery's Avatar

the sympthay edit for Danielle
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Newbie

ButterflyFaaery I agree with you. Danielle is a sweet lady, but I believe she has issues of her past boyfriend who tragically passed away that she has yet to resolve. Until she resolves those issues she will not be able to move forward. That is my opinion for whatever it is worth. Did she not say that she was in bed with him and when she awoke he had already passed away. How traumatic that would be for anyone.

I agree it was a horrible tragedy what happened to Danielle.
    But--
    I hope but can see that they are going to do this thing to death as they did the virgin thing last season. I hope not.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

I think Danielle is sweet. She has strong family values, and he can't say she isn't being honest. I still like her. As far as her still being wounded... some guys are drawn to women they can help, As a person who has been around doctors for 20+ years, many of them are helper personalities when you get to know them on a personal basis...

I am not saying he picks her because of that... but I guess I am saying it is not a negative either.
    Romantic Skeptic!

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-17-2007, 05:03 AM
  2. 04-08-2007, 12:08 AM
  3. 04-07-2007, 01:46 PM
  4. 04-07-2007, 01:20 PM