Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2333761;
    Peyton, Erin and Amanda.
    Thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles&BamBam;2333766;
    Can't you lie and say Steph T....that would make me happy
    Hun, I wish I could. Soon though, you will hear it.

No Problem kokid! I hope I am right, I really need to get better on the RCG.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2333418;
    WELCOME GUESTS!

But, don't be merely guests -- be a part of the FoRT Family!
    It takes a minute or 2 to join. Then, feel free to contribute ... or continue reading. We like hearing from new readers because you might see something that the rest of us have missed.

For my first year and a half, I only had about 30 posts. I was a little intimidated to submit anything.

Watching this show (& the USA Network show "Psych") have helped me notice more in everyday life. Specifically, a convicted felon and sex offender, who had jumped bail, was captured in my neighborhood because I called the police about a suspicious guy walking on my block. The guy had actually robbed a house on my street and had been casing the neighborhood all day (as other people reported seeing him that morning). He was looking for his next hit or victim! (He's now in jail and will be for some time.)

I don't think I would have put the clues on this guy together if it weren't for sluething here on FoRT!
    Gosh, I admire the sleuthers here so much. I will admit that I lurk during the day (West Coast time) since I'm at work. I log in when I get home

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles&BamBam;2333766;
    Can't you lie and say Steph T....that would make me happy
    Sadly Stephanie T or rather her rockin' body are holding randy Andy's attention a lot more than ours. Doesn't she go home in a week though?

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

I've started tonight's show discussion, however we still have problems each week with "sleuther leakage", as we like to call it.

PLEASE READ the following first post in tonight's discussion thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2322080;
    Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only until 2:00 a.m. Eastern time.

Sleuthers: PLEASE READ

We have many people who want to participate in the show discussion, but only want to discuss the events of the show as it unfolds, so absolutely NO SLUETHING or SPOILERS/SPECULATION derived from sleuthing are allowed in this thread. Please take that type of discussion over to our Spoilers & Speculation subforum where you can spoil, speculate and sleuth to your heart's content.

Thanks, and enjoy the show.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

I wonder how Stephanie will handle tonight not having him all to herself...I am sure her true colors will come out...for Andy to see
    Last edited by sweetypy; 04-16-2007 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetypy;2333792;
    I wonder how Stephanie will handle tonight not having him all to herself...I am sure her true colors will come out...
    They already have......
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2333774;
    Sadly Stephanie T or rather her rockin' body are holding randy Andy's attention a lot more than ours. Doesn't she go home in a week though?
    To me, Smuggy is not being her true self to Andy. It is displayed to the girls of what they show us. I don't want to know what they leave out on Smuggy. Hopefully, something will cause Andy to come to reality in this light.
    Need a hug today. Here's one from me. (Squeeze...Squeeze)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetypy;2333792;
    I wonder how Stephanie will handle tonight not having him all to herself...I am sure her true colors will come out...
    she is something else.. i don't think she's there for Andy.. i think she's there for "fame." Her "character" is funny tho.. it's good for a laugh

According to the last 7 or 8 pages in this thread, Bevin is our new front runner, despite her terribly "tainted" past. Guess she won't be wearing a white veil at her (second) wedding to Mr.Robot here. Grrr. Yesterday it was Danielle. And two days before that it was Tessa. Tima seems to have slipped away into oblivion and Stephanie W.'s stock has practically hit rock bottom.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-17-2007, 04:03 AM
  2. 04-07-2007, 11:08 PM
  3. 04-07-2007, 12:46 PM
  4. 04-07-2007, 12:20 PM