Page 3 of 339 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

This montage is of one whole RC night.

Kate walking with HDDA pre RC for a 1:1 chat

Kate doing her "A N D Y" cheer.

HDDA clapping at Kate's cheer.

Dancing with Nicole in green dress. Notice he is wearing the same suit, colored shirt and tie.

HDDA carrying Nicole in green dress. Notice he is wearing same suit, colored shirt and tie.

Pre RC. Notice Kate front left wearing the same dress as above.

Another cap of pre RC. Can we identify all the girls? Kate front left. Alexis front right. An unidentified blonde next to Kate and then Steph T. An unidentified brunette on right and then Bevin(?) sitting on couch. Is that Tina far background left or Tessa?

Getting ready to hand out rose at RC

Can we identify more of the girls and place which RC this is? I think it is the next one.

Could it be possible that whoever wins the boot camp drill gets dinner and a hot tub to soak those aching muscels.............. Just a thought--what do you think?

Kasha I believe it is this coming weeks rose ceremony because I think Alexis goes home. smile
    Last edited by Pansygirl; 04-04-2007 at 01:28 PM. Reason: add comment
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    I would bet money that Nicole is gone after the 4th dating week.. i don't see her advancing despite that comment about him saying 'never let me go" as someone said yesterday, we don't know the context of that statement.

In my pic of the hammock, I wasn't implying that Andy wore the same shirt, but maybe he wears another white shirt?? I'm thinking the horseback ride is F2 daytime activity before the last evening date. Zipline is fantasy date portion.
    I can see Bevin as the waterfall girl, we definitely know she's on one of the fantasy dates, but that still leaves me asking who is the 3rd girl??
    Nocalgal, this could not be a RC picture before he walks Nicole out.. he is wearing a casual grey sweater... She does not have on a strapless (or strappy dress)... Now can anyone remember another pic of Andy in the grey sweater?

Cynicgal, great catch on the fifth mud bath girl!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Danielle sitting on the couch~

StephT on Danielle's left.

I think this is next week's rose ceremony because the long haired brunette in the white is Alexis, I think.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Amanda at the spa. So has to be Amber on racetrack date.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2312583;
    Danielle sitting on the couch~

StephT on Danielle's left.

I think this is next week's rose ceremony because the long haired brunette in the white is Alexis, I think.
    Definitely Tina on the left side of the pic. This is the only time I can place her after the premiere. She might be in some of the other pics but if she goes far she is definitely stealth.

Cafegirl, I have been thinking that Tessa may be our stealth bachelorette for quite awhile. I do think the horseback riding is a last date before the FRC.

I think that this is Bevin. The waterfall location was identifed back in the previous sleuthing thread yesterday. I believe that I read that someone thought that they saw a tatoo on the girl's shoulder under the waterfall, in which case would make this Bevin ~

And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by Romanticsucker;2312588;
    Definitely Tina on the left side of the pic. This is the only time I can place her after the premiere. She might be in some of the other pics but if she goes far she is definitely stealth.

Yes Tina is sitting in the far back in the fushia/purple gown. Anyway, she makes it past next week i think.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2312581;
    I would bet money that Nicole is gone after the 4th dating week.. i don't see her advancing despite that comment about him saying 'never let me go" as someone said yesterday, we don't know the context of that statement.

In my pic of the hammock, I wasn't implying that Andy wore the same shirt, but maybe he wears another white shirt?? I'm thinking the horseback ride is F2 daytime activity before the last evening date. Zipline is fantasy date portion.
    I can see Bevin as the waterfall girl, we definitely know she's on one of the fantasy dates, but that still leaves me asking who is the 3rd girl??
    Nocalgal, this could not be a RC picture before he walks Nicole out.. he is wearing a casual grey sweater... She does not have on a strapless (or strappy dress)... Now can anyone remember another pic of Andy in the grey sweater?

Cynicgal, great catch on the fifth mud bath girl!!
    Andy looks like he could be wearing that sweater in the ambulance screencaps.....it looks similar.....I can't tell if it's the same one.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2312592;
    Cafegirl, I have been thinking that Tessa may be our stealth bachelorette for quite awhile. I do think the horseback riding is a last date before the FRC.

I think that this is Bevin. The waterfall location was identifed back in the previous sleuthing thread yesterday. I believe that I read that someone thought that they saw a tatoo on the girl's shoulder under the waterfall, in which case would make this Bevin ~

I pretty much agree on that being Bevin. I think her face looks like Bevin, and the tattoo people mentioned would definately make that Bevin, therefore she is Bevin.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-17-2007, 04:03 AM
  2. 04-07-2007, 11:08 PM
  3. 04-07-2007, 12:46 PM
  4. 04-07-2007, 12:20 PM