Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by Romanticsucker;2332093;
    Thank you for doing this. I was able to blow it up to this size but I couldn't save it for posting. I agree. She is tiny. I can't reconcile this with Tessa. Pictures can be deceiving due to a lot of factors so I may be wrong but this girl seems much too small to be Tessa.
    It's definitly Tessa
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 04-16-2007 at 01:32 AM. Reason: fixed quote tags

Dang whoever Andy gets engaged to, well let's just say she is a pretty lucky lady!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2332191;
    That metallic thing on the table looks like a fancy bottle opener. Maybe RobotAndy just had to have a Bud Light, or two, to calm his nerves and production forgot to clean up the evidence. Who could blame him? Heavy drinking would be the only thing that would possibly get me through the show if I were him...

You know, the first thing I thought of when I saw that picture was....why are there a set of brass knuckles on the table? Maybe Andy thought he needed protection from the girl he let go...sorry, Bevin.

Just kidding, Bevin is sort of my favorite.

Thanks Haleysmommy! Great sleuthing And wow, that wedding looked beautiful. BTW what does Andy's brother do? He lives in Chicago I take it.

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2332208;
    I don't know if anyone is interested or not.. but I found Andy's brother's wedding photos online. This wedding looked beautiful.. and exspensive. They were married in Sept 06.. and there are pics of Andy.

Andrea & Matt
    Did anyone catch the kilt on one of the guests. I would say that points toward a Scottish heritage. I searched through the photos for a luckenbooth, but didn't see one anywhere. I would think Andy's brother would have given one to his bride/bride to be as well.

Thanks hayleysmommy, those are wonderful! Now Ihope they broadcast Andy's Wedding.

Anyone notice the kilt on one of the guys? This may indicate Scottish roots?
    Romantic Skeptic!

Scenes & Voices that match:

Waterfall- Bevin "I put it all on the line and I let him know how I felt, and hopefully he feels the same way"

Copter-Bevin "he just makes me feel so good and so comfortable, I have like butterflies"

Horseback- Tessa "It's terrifying, I-I'm falling in love and I just don't know what's going to happen"

Catamaran + Andy Uniform Danielle: "When I am with him I am so happy. I think I could be falling in love with Andy"

I don't know how poignant the matches are because some others are not alligned where the previews show. However, I think they are poignant in the fact that they sound like F3 statements.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2332231;
    Thanks Haleysmommy! Great sleuthing And wow, that wedding looked beautiful. BTW what does Andy's brother do? He lives in Chicago I take it.
    His bride must be a Chicago native as the happy couple are now living in Florida. I imagine a similarly elegant wedding for Tessa and Andy on the East Coast.

Quote Originally Posted by dlmom53;2332237;
    Did anyone catch the kilt on one of the guests. I would say that points toward a Scottish heritage. I searched through the photos for a luckenbooth, but didn't see one anywhere. I would think Andy's brother would have given one to his bride/bride to be as well.
    I don't think so, I think only the firstborn has one of those things.....(that is, if that item winds up being this thing... )
    Last edited by Ryvetted; 04-16-2007 at 01:25 AM. Reason: more info

Fort Fan

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2332242;
    Scenes & Voices that match:

Waterfall- Bevin "I put it all on the line and I let him know how I felt, and hopefully he feels the same way"

Copter-Bevin "he just makes me feel so good and so comfortable, I have like butterflies"
    Another Bevin quote from the season previews

"I will get the final rose. Definitely"

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-17-2007, 05:03 AM
  2. 04-08-2007, 12:08 AM
  3. 04-07-2007, 01:46 PM
  4. 04-07-2007, 01:20 PM