Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2329457;
    But then what possibly could it mean when Nicole says "Why would he do this?" ...you think all the girls crying (bevin, nicole, amber) happen next week?
    I guess we will know on Monday. Let's see if Nicole wears the pink-coral dress!

Bevin is holding her boot camp rose next week and is seen crying. Amber is "sick to her stomach". It's possible that Nicole's hysterics come then because of the lights in the background. If Nicole is sent home from the restaurant date, where would her interview be?

FORT Fan

I haven't posted since the Travis season. You guys are great. I really enjoy reading everyone's posts.

FORT Newbie

Wow, i have been on this thread for three days, and i have never even gotten one welcome.......

But that's okay, the pleasure of sleuthing will extinguish my pain

FORT Regular

Thanks for the welcome! It was during the part about the boot camp that they were scrubbing the floor. I missed part of the commercial but maybe someone on the west coast can catch it all.

I guess I am too new to post anything but I have a question. There is a picture of a dark haired girl being walked down a sidewalk with candles. The girl has a two toned dress...red on bottom and white top. Here hair is quite long. This is part of the screencaps from a commercial that aired during "Ugly Betty" on March 23. I have read alot here but please forgive me if you have already figured out who this is and when it happened. Wish I could post it but this cap has been bugging me forever.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;2325622;
    If you'd been on this forum as long as I have, you would've seen it from more angles than you'd care to. It's Amber. Welcome.

Tacky to quote oneself, but I'll quote myself so you see that you got at least one welcome, Tropicana-man.
    Last edited by bamabrain; 04-14-2007 at 12:08 AM.

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar

Welcome, Tropicana-Man .

Reality Mary - is this the cap you're referring to?

This appears to have been Kate in the dress she wore in Episode 2's RC (that was aired on Monday night).
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks

OOps! Welcome Tropicana!! You must have come in during particularly heated debates over hair parts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Mary;2329472;
    I guess I am too new to post anything but I have a question. There is a picture of a dark haired girl being walked down a sidewalk with candles. The girl has a two toned dress...red on bottom and white top. Here hair is quite long.
    Mary, so you mean this shot?

I think the consensus is that it's Kate walking along with Andy at the last FRC party.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;2329477;
    Tacky to quote oneself, but I'll quote myself so you see that you got at least one welcome, Tropicana-man.
    Sorry about that Bamabrain! Well when I saw that post it was late, middle of the night.......you know how it is

Quote Originally Posted by medicinegal;2329467;
    I haven't posted since the Travis season. You guys are great. I really enjoy reading everyone's posts.
    Welcome back, medicinegal. So who needs personality triage more--Travis or Andy?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;2329488;
    Welcome back, medicinegal. So who needs personality triage more--Travis or Andy?

Andy is definitely more "hands on" if I may say so. Travis was so reserved on the show and still is...

Thanks for the welcome back.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-17-2007, 05:03 AM
  2. 04-08-2007, 12:08 AM
  3. 04-07-2007, 01:46 PM
  4. 04-07-2007, 01:20 PM