Page 2 of 339 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

This picture has me baffled....still want to know who this is...???
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2312545;
    thanks, Jewelsy, good thing I saved the post I was about to post in the old thread.. here it is:

This may have already been decided, sorry if I'm being repetitive, but could this be Tessa? I've been trying to find at least one set of intimate pictures of Andy and Tessa.. and I think this might be it. She is definitely the stealth bachelorette to me...... so, is she the one??? inquiring minds want to know... I'll reserve my opinion, but you can probably guess!
    By the way, have we seen her nails? Do they match this girl's?

This is Nicole - I think right before her walk to the limo after the hometown or fantasy dates. She has French tip nails.
    In this pic of Andy and Tess on horseback, notice he's in a white shirt (and it almost looks like white shorts, but I doubt that. The only problem I see w/ Tessa doing the horseback ride in the day portion of the fantasy date, is that I thought she was doing the zipline and she is in shorts there.. they don't usually show 2 events in one date before the night portion. So could the horseback portion be the last 1/1 date in Hawaii?
    Definitley Tessa on fantasy date

In the hammock picture (believed by me to be a fantasy date (evening portion) He is a white shirt again.. maybe that's his theme for this date! The girl is dark haired but too far away for me to recognized. But could it be Tessa?

Now, I haven't figured out the 3rd fantasy date, but wonder if the luau is the 3rd date.. notice that he is wearing a different outfit from the hallway date and the hammock date?
    Noticed his outfit is different - think this is the third fantasy date - my guess is Nicole or a stealth bachelorette

And finally, I just have to agree with whoever thinks this could be Steph T.. her profile looks more like this one than Bevin's? But the waterfall looks a bit like Bevin... so WHO is fantasy girl #3??
    Defintiely Bevin on fantasy date.

My final 3 are Tessa, Bevin and ??? (Maybe Nicole)

Mud people.

When they show the mud slinging the shot blurs into the next scene. Just as it blurs you can see the head of the fifth girl on the date. You can't see who she is just that it's a dark brunette.

Far left side of the picture

Kate, Erin, Amanda & Danielle - Race date
    Tessa, Peyton - two on one date
    Nicole, Amber, Stehanie W, Stephanie T and ??? - Mud date

The dark haired girls left are Alexis(wouldn't that be funny. Wasn't she one of the Diva's) or Tina. I don't think Susan or Tiffany have dark enough hair.

Me I think it's Tina because I think this is also Tina.

I don't think Bevin is taking part in the dates because she is suppose to stay off her feet for a few days from the bootcamp accident.
    Tessa wears white on the cinderella date. You can see a little of it in this picture.

The dark haired girl kissing Andy I think is either Nicole or Amber and the french tipped nails which I believe is after their hometown date and then its bye bye for them. Or possibly one of them could go on a fantasy date but I'm not leaning toward that right now.......

In the back of my mind I keep wondering if the hot tub kissing picture could be Tessa.
    Last edited by Pansygirl; 04-04-2007 at 01:15 PM. Reason: add comment
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

From the TV Guide description:
    12 girls to boot camp. First impression rose to girl who gets injured. 5 to spa, 4 to racetrack, 2 on one-on-one and only one rose gets rewarded.

I think we agree bootcamp injury is Bevin, who gets rose (screencap of her holding rose and crying at rose ceremony). Though there are 12 girls left, on 11 are described as going on dates, I think Bevin is out due to her injury. Maybe she is crying due to the pain?

5 girls at spa:
    Steph T., Tessa, Nicole, Amanda, Steph. W. Stephanie T. is girl kissing Andy while others watch. Also it appears later she is girl rolling over him on the bed. Could she be the obsessed one?

4 girls at racetrack:
    Danielle, Erin, Amber, Kate. Platinum blonde could be Susan, but since he thought Erin was so beautiful...my money is on her. Dark haired girl could be Alexis, but I think her hair is longer and she is a lighter brown. Has to be Danielle on left because we have picture of her in car, also Kate on right because we have picture of her doing cheer at later RC.

2 girls at museum:
    Peyton and Tina. Can't be Tessa as she already has had a date. Who gets the rose?

The above means Susan, Alexis, and Tiffany W. go next week from the 15.
    I apologize for the repeat if you saw this in the other spoiler section!
    Last edited by dlejhunt; 04-04-2007 at 01:20 PM.

I have a feeling Stephanie T will end up in top 4 maybe even top 3 as she is the equvalent to Lisa last year as far as I am concerned. I kind of like Tina but the brunettes are so similar that I go cross eyed trying to discern them. I think it is her walking up the stairs with him too...

Quote Originally Posted by Pansygirl;2312560;
    The dark haired girl kissing Andy I think is either Nicole or Amber and the french tipped nails which I believe is after their hometown date and then its bye bye for them. Or possibly one of them could go on a fantasy date but I'm not leaning toward that right now.......

In the back of my mind I keep wondering if the hot tub kissing picture could be Tessa.
    Pansy, I've looked at this cap a lot and the girl just doesn't look big enough or strong enough to me to be Tessa.

Quote Originally Posted by dlejhunt;2312561;
    From the TV Guide description:
    12 girls to boot camp. First impression rose to girl who gets injured. 5 to spa, 4 to racetrack, 2 on one-on-one and only one rose gets rewarded.

I think we agree bootcamp injury is Bevin, who gets rose (screencap of her holding rose and crying at rose ceremony). Though there are 12 girls left, on 11 are described as going on dates, I think Bevin is out due to her injury. Maybe she is crying due to the pain?

5 girls at spa:
    Steph T., Tessa, Nicole, Amanda, Steph. W. Stephanie T. is girl kissing Andy while others watch. Also it appears later she is girl rolling over him on the bed. Could she be the obsessed one?

4 girls at racetrack:
    Danielle, Erin, Amber, Kate. Platinum blonde could be Susan, but since he thought Erin was so beautiful...my money is on her. Dark haired girl could be Alexis, but I think her hair is longer and she is a lighter brown. Has to be Danielle on left because we have picture of her in car, also Kate on right because we have picture of her doing cheer at later RC.

2 girls at museum:
    Peyton and Tina. Can't be Tessa as she already has had a date. Who gets the rose?

The above means Susan, Alexis, and Tiffany W. go next week from the 15.
    I apologize for the repeat if you saw this in the other spoiler section!

I think Tessa is on the two on one date while Tina is at the mud spa date.
    Amber is not on the racecar date, that is Amanda. Amber is on the mud spa date.

Everything else I pretty much agree on!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Romanticsucker;2312569;
    Pansy, I've looked at this cap a lot and the girl just doesn't look big enough or strong enough to me to be Tessa.

It' okay thanks for looking! I'm just trying to figure out the missing pieces.....
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Hot -tub -kissing -girl looks very petite..small boned. Looks more like Tina than tessa..IMO.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-17-2007, 04:03 AM
  2. 04-07-2007, 11:08 PM
  3. 04-07-2007, 12:46 PM
  4. 04-07-2007, 12:20 PM