Page 15 of 339 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

This is for comparison only.

Tina

Tessa

Amber

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2312937;
    Girl in the pink is DANIELLE. Bevin is not at that pool party
    It's Bevin. Medianet lists all of the people in each photo.

FORT Fan
    Hallway girl and Couch girl are not the same, or at least not on the same night. Couch girls dress is different. When you lighten it up you can see that the bottom portion of her dress has a sheen to it while the top is a different fabric. Hallway girls dress is all the same fabric.
    Attached Images Attached Images

The pool party is week 2:

Bull Riders/Pool Party: Bevin, Tiffany, Tessa, Nicole, Amanda, Stephanie W., Alexis

Triathletes: Peyton, Amber, Danielle, Kate, Tina, Susan, Erin

1 on 1: Stephanie T.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

WOW. Thanks RomanticSucker... Those pics of Tina show how adorable and pretty she is - not to mention petite. I am definitely going with Amber OR Tina in the hottub pic.

To nix Tina early however - When Andy was on The View - they of course showed to clip of Tina singing - I guess Rosie saw it the way we all INITIALLY did - goofy thing to do - however, Andy really did like that. Tina humbled herself by saying she wasn't the prettiest girl in the room and didn't have the prettiest dress on - so she wanted to stand out - Bravo to her for doing that.

HOWEVER - Rosie said to him (out of context) "Well you hopefully didn't choose that girl right?" (as Rosie is basically mocking Tina's singing) and Andy just smirked and put his head down. No response.

Now of course he can't really give away too much as to who the ONE is - but I think if TINA was the ONE - he would have backed her up a bit more like "but she's so sweet" or "I really liked her" - he didn't have any response but smiled and looked down to the floor.

Not that I think he was mocking Tina - NOT AT ALL

I just think wouldn't he give her props and sneak something great in about her after Rosie made that comment - if she was the ONE

Not that I think Tina WILL be the one - but I just think that nailed it.

I love Tina!

Hallway girl is Danielle I have said that a long time ago. The dress been worn is the dress she did her bio picture in.

Quote Originally Posted by ajmom24;2312946;
    Hallway girl and Couch girl are not the same, or at least not on the same night. Couch girls dress is different. When you lighten it up you can see that the bottom portion of her dress has a sheen to it while the top is a different fabric. Hallway girls dress is all the same fabric.
    I think when you look closely at the hallway girl's dress, you can spot a change in fabric also. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by kendra_k;2312943;
    This is for comparison only.

Tina

Tessa

Amber

It screams Tessa to me!!!!!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2312954;
    I think when you look closely at the hallway girl's dress, you can spot a change in fabric also. JMO
    You guys may be right. But I think we better keep in mind that some of these caps are badly distorted--the hallway cap is pretty grainy--while the couch cap is crystal clear. Lighting, shading, and pixel distortion can have an effect.

FORT Fan
    1 ) In an earlier post, someone mentionned that although Alexis was the first lady to be presented to Andy, she wasn't even in the first limo. And she established the order of the first 5 ladies. On previous batchelor, the batchelor gave the first impression rose after a while but this time he had to do it really on first impression. That's why I think it would be important to figure out the real order of the lady to place Stephany T. Since Andy fell in love, said he found THE ONE and got engaged in, what 8 weeks under those circumstances, I doubt his lady to be in the bunch previous to Stephany T.

When Byron saw Mary come out of the elevator, you could see there were Sparks. With Charlie and Sarah B, it was the same, Charlie was like a little boy so smitten when he was with her. So I think that his chosen one must be in the bunch that came after Stephany T. What do you think about that? Wouldn't want to waste the time of our super sleuther over something of unimportance but I think for Andy to propose, he must have felt something special when he first saw her and I think he would have given her the rose, well that's what I think. The only reason he couldn't do it, is because he had already.

2) What I find strange is the fact that we didn't see Alexis in the first episode and seems to me that there's also no picture of her in the second. At least we should be able to place her in a date. I've read all your posts and, maybe I missed it, but in what date does Alexis participate in the second episode.
    Alexis is probably going after the second episode but why not show her at all?

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-17-2007, 04:03 AM
  2. 04-07-2007, 11:08 PM
  3. 04-07-2007, 12:46 PM
  4. 04-07-2007, 12:20 PM