Page 13 of 339 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

The dating begins with an evening on L.A.'s Sunset Boulevard, but one bachelorette feels lost in the crowd. Andy then challenges seven contestants to a mini-triathlon in Santa Monica, but two prove to be divas, not athletes. And he spends a romantic evening aboard the yacht with “first-impression rose” winner Stephanie T. before casting off three hopefuls, leaving 12 remaining.
    This is from TV.com...the triathlon is this coming Monday.
    On the hunt for everlasting love

lmao so this is where the famous SOCK incident took place...
    you know that has to be embarrassing...lol and way too funny I remember
    reading that...lol

Quote Originally Posted by bowl3001999;2312874;

Ok, someone asked about this picture...I found this while looking for pictures. It's the Loews Santa Monica and I think someone may have mentioned this? This is def. the same place...the site mentions that and I know I read something about a sock, LOL. Someone mentioned episode descriptions at one point, but I have no idea where they are in the other big sections of spoilers.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pansygirl;2312879;
    Could someone please post pictures of Tina/ Tessa together so I can compare their faces........thanks. I really think its tessa with Peyton and Andy but it would help to see the pictures side by side.........thanks.
    Tessa

Tina:

Thanks Romanticsucker That helps! I still think its Tessa at the 2 and 1 date with the airplane. Tina has more pronounced bangs and the curve of her chin is different. Thanks a bunch.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Does anyone know who the girl in the pink bikini is - on someone's shoulders? She has a large tatoo on her back which may be important later.

IMO, Tessa's face is fuller and rounder especially near her chin. Tina has a more pointed chin and a wider nose.

Quote Originally Posted by Pansygirl;2312903;
    Thanks Romanticsucker That helps! I still think its Tessa at the 2 and 1 date with the airplane. Tina has more pronounced bangs and the curve of her chin is different. Thanks a bunch.
    I agree. I think it is Tessa because if It was Tina, I would think he would not give her a rose, and give it to Peyton.

If it was Tessa, in which I think it is, I could see him giving her the rose while sending Peyton home. Since Tessa seems to be going far, I'd say Tessa.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Pansygirl;2312903;
    Me think so too!

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2312905;
    Does anyone know who the girl in the pink bikini is - on someone's shoulders? She has a large tatoo on her back which may be important later.
    Bevin

Remember, on the STAR scan, they called Bevin the Daredevil, so she probably has about 3 tattoos.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2312905;
    Medianet says this picture is Bevin, Nicole, Amanda, and Steph W. My guess is Bevin is tatoo girl.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-17-2007, 04:03 AM
  2. 04-07-2007, 11:08 PM
  3. 04-07-2007, 12:46 PM
  4. 04-07-2007, 12:20 PM