Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy;2318321;
    OMG! No one is going to comment on Amanda's nippleage? (Oh, I guess I just did....)
    Hey, provenceguy, that's more of a 'guy' thing!! We girls were probably all thinking in horror identification...Poor girl, and thank God it's not me!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar
    I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet, and I don't know if this is significant or not but I just noticed this when I was watching the season previews after the first episode again. If you look in the background of the beach walk you'll see a ferris wheel and a roller coaster. If you look in the background of the picture where Andy is taking his shirt off at the triathlon, you see the same ferris wheel and roller coaster. I have no idea if it means anything, just thought i'd point it out.

Quote Originally Posted by ajmom24;2318360;
    I got up early this morning to rewatch my TVIOed episode from monday night to find it gone! My DH has erased it! (funeral arrangement are pending). So would someone who still has it go back and listen to the crying part with Nicole in the red dress, does it sound like "how could SHE do that"? I've been thinking that could come into play with some major drama in the house. (Probably Stephanie T.) Instead of her leaving from a 1:1 date.
    She is crying so hard it's hard to tell what she is saying but I watched it a few times (ok... more than a few ) and by listening and watching her lips it sounds like "Why would he.. he do this?" but I have no idea.

And when Bevin is sitting with Andy and her crutches are on the side she says "Everybody's really jealous" to him

When Amber is in her sequined dress crying she says "I'm sick to my stomach"
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 04-07-2007 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Additions
    Wake up and be awesome

FORT Newbie
    I'm trying to catch up...sorry if this has been discussed already.

I can't post pictures yet, but...

In the picture where the girls are all dressed up and walking towards Andy -- check out the shoes the girl on the far left is wearing. Is that Bevin? Don't those shoes look like hallway girl's shoes?

Re: voiceovers

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;2318326;
    I'm pretty sure it's Danielle who talks about "laying it on the line." I TIVOed to the part where she's telling Andy about her fiancee's death and then fastforwarded to the end of the season previews, and it's pretty obviously her voice. I agree that it could be a red herring, but if it's her voice, I doubt she'd be saying those things if she weren't one of the final ones. Even though she may believe that the third time is a charm, she seems very level headed from what little they've shown of her. ETA: It's possible to be a rational person and go to a psychic.
    I think it is Danielle as well. Her voice is very obvious. I think I hear Amber in a voiceover too, she is crying but I forgot what she was saying. This is probably when she leaves.

Danielle is the winner, in my opinion. Notice they don't show her in commercials or interviews, so she is obviously hidden.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by ajmom24;2318360;
    I got up early this morning to rewatch my TVIOed episode from monday night to find it gone! My DH has erased it! (funeral arrangement are pending). So would someone who still has it go back and listen to the crying part with Nicole in the red dress, does it sound like "how could SHE do that"? I've been thinking that could come into play with some major drama in the house. (Probably Stephanie T.) Instead of her leaving from a 1:1 date.

lmao..is the dog house I am sure he has been banished too heated or
    not...and are you allowing him a blanket and a pillow...lol

as for Amanda...all I can think of is like Cafe said..OMG..and I am so glad
    that is not me...that has to be way to embarrassing and I feel bad
    for her that they allowed that picture to be published
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by avva920;2318392;
    I'm trying to catch up...sorry if this has been discussed already.

I can't post pictures yet, but...

In the picture where the girls are all dressed up and walking towards Andy -- check out the shoes the girl on the far left is wearing. Is that Bevin? Don't those shoes look like hallway girl's shoes?
    Yes indeed! I saw this posted at another site too. Excellent job, avva!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A little clearer screencap of the hammock picture ~

Close up picture ~

Last edited by BlondieGal; 04-07-2007 at 12:17 PM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Thoughts after reading 10 pages this morning:

In the first episode the front runners are highlighted with 1:1 time

Bevin - physically
    Tessa - emotionally
    Danielle - emotionally (well, not 1:1 here but 2:1)

If the early edit sets the storyline, then I agree that Bevin is getting the F3 cut, though I still see Amber as F3 in the hottub and getting that cut.

Anyway, I go back to the Pearl Harbor Memorial photo where HDDA greets one of the girls. The girl appears to be Bevin from thumb and ring sleuthing; and I'm wondering if he would take anyone other than his favorite to his special place - the place featured prominently in his bio diary. Plus he sort of promised Bevin he would wear his uniform later .
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

The hammock picture looks like Tessa. Might be fantasy date.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2318407;
    Yes indeed! I saw this posted at another site too. Excellent job, avva!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A little clearer screencap of the hammock picture ~

Close up picture ~

Thanks for the clearer pic of the hammock. I feel that pic is absolutely crucial! We seem to have a raven-haired brunette in a peach/floral print dress. Another time a raven-haired is shown at either a distance, or with a turned head. Andy seems to be wearing a white coat of some sort that I have not seen elsewhere. I think this one is a biggie. Definitely Hawaii from what some posters have said about trips they have taken. We could well be looking at the winner here but guessing which girl it is seems impossible.

Re: voiceovers

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2318394;
    I think it is Danielle as well. Her voice is very obvious. I think I hear Amber in a voiceover too, she is crying but I forgot what she was saying. This is probably when she leaves.

Danielle is the winner, in my opinion. Notice they don't show her in commercials or interviews, so she is obviously hidden.
    I agree with both of you. I also think it's a Danielle voiceover saying (toward the beginning of the season previews):

"When I'm with him, I feel so happy. I think I could be falling in love with Andy."

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-17-2007, 04:03 AM
  2. 04-07-2007, 11:08 PM
  3. 04-07-2007, 12:46 PM
  4. 04-07-2007, 12:20 PM