Page 101 of 339 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3389

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2317840;
    Sorry for posting two times in a row... Danielle ran in a marathon... I searched in Yahoo images for Imwalle and her picture came up... It totally looks like her, but it's tiny.... It sure looks like her though...
    Wow!! Good get chef!!
    Spin master in training

Quote Originally Posted by bbytab;2317769;
    so you think Danielle is the final girl?
    Bbytab!!! Welcome to the Fort!

My lips are sealed on who I think is "the one." Although, I will tell you in an email.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

There is so much here to read and this may have already been mentioned, but I see part of Stephanie T's face on the right side of the picture below.

Can anyone else see this?

Quote Originally Posted by kendra_k;2318164;
    There is so much here to read and this may have already been mentioned, but I see part of Stephanie T's face on the right side of the picture below.

Can anyone else see this?

Oops! Had to edit that last message, that was HDDA! Duh!
    Anyway, do you see Steph T's face in a reflection of one of the glasses or something?
    Last edited by Ryvetted; 04-07-2007 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Continuation

FORT Fan

2 random thoughts...

ie the editing of Bevin seems to be slanted early - so our usual guess its a red herring... However, (in the land of 2nd guessing storyline edits...) could it be possible for ratings sakes that there is some dangling in the first RC to get the ratings - as in HDDA as been doing promos openly admiting he finds "love"... Did Trista ever promote she found "love"??

Hair extentions - in the "network conspiracy theory" (meaning they did find an awful lot of "look alikes" coincedence??) could the girls use hair extentions? Do they have a "make up" team? a wardrobe team?

From SpoilerBob's impressions, I like the impression that there is a love story unfolding, and some of the girls are ok with that, and may be they are the ones to get roses - (again, editing, and conspiracy theories - all just plain Reality Random thoughts)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2318196;
    Oops! Had to edit that last message, that was HDDA! Duh!
    Anyway, do you see Steph T's face in a reflection of one of the glasses or something?
    No, I don't see her reflection in the glasses. I see her face at the right edge of the picture.

There are two different pictures of this final 6 toast. The picture below is from the Ugly Betty commercial on March 23.

I see Stephanie T (part of her hair, her eye and her nose) at the right edge of the picture below and it's from a commercial on March 29.

Right now, subject to change, I predict that the F2 are Danielle and Tessa. A week ago, I would've said Bevin as F1. I see hints that Bevin may get the Susan/Lisa edit.
    Bama you may have a point. I cant see Andy keeping Danielle week after week considering her dead boyfriend and the fortune teller situation unless he was pretty serious about her and getting closer to her. A Danielle/Tessa F2 will be really hard to watch. No one wants to see Danielle experiencing more loss in terms of unrequited love. Fleiss would love to exploit that I am sure: "Will she get her heart broken and yet again be striken with loss?"
    But I still see this season shaping up like Firestone's season. That was sort of the gold standard for this show (Byron and Charlie notwithstanding.) We had the hot girl (Kirsten) and the sweetheart. (Well we and Andy didnt really know her all that well yet). ANd it was pretty clear that Firestone was really hot for Kirsten. But he chose the "better" woman. The one who would fit with his family and future.
    This season we will continue to see Andy finding Bevin really hot. Real attraction. Heavy make out scenes. But I dont think he will fall in love with her. She'd be great for a fling. But he knows he is not looking for just a fling. And apparently he found her. That will be the drama of the FRC. I see real parallels to Firestone.

In fact if Danielle is F2 I think she has a better chance than Tessa of being F1 so I will be looking for clues.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 04-07-2007 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kendra_k;2318207;
    No, I don't see her reflection in the glasses. I see her face at the right edge of the picture.

There are two different pictures of this final 6 toast. The picture below is from the Ugly Betty commercial on March 23.

I see Stephanie T (part of her hair, her eye and her nose) at the right edge of the picture below and it's from a commercial on March 29.

I can make that out too, just barely. But then I wonder if it's real or a blurr. Hmmm
    I have her in the final 6. actually I have my final 6 pretty clear in my head.

Kendra_k, Wow, my eyes must be coffee-deprived...I don't see S.T.'s face anywhere yet! But your observation is intriguing!!

Okay, what about the hand in front - on the right? To me, it looks like it might be Amber's, maybe? The arm is much shorter than the girl on the left and olive skin tone. I put a comparison picture on the bottom to show Amber's french short straight-edged manicure that might match the nails of the top 'Amber' hand.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2318216;
    I can make that out too, just barely. But then I wonder if it's real or a blurr. Hmmm
    I have her in the final 6. actually I have my final 6 pretty clear in my head.
    I'm not sure if it's real or a blurr, but it's what I see. The picture is so odd. It's like she's taller than Andy. It has to be the camera angle or something. I don't know. I thought I would throw this out there to see what everyone thought. I don't have 6 picked yet. I've scratched out names so many times it's pitiful.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-17-2007, 05:03 AM
  2. 04-08-2007, 12:08 AM
  3. 04-07-2007, 01:46 PM
  4. 04-07-2007, 01:20 PM