Page 10 of 339 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

We are not allowed to post pictures from abc medianet on this site. See first post in this thread by Jewelsy
    If you're posting a picture, it may NOT be linked directly from another website, including ABC Media.Net. Please upload pictures to one of the many photo hosting sites (Photobucket.com, tinypic.com, etc.) and link to there. Really, itís easy-peasy once you get the hang of it.
    She didn't say we couldn't post them, she said we couldn't link directly to them. They can be posted from another photo hosting site...I just wondered if that was what Cafegirl meant, or if she was media. I would just like to see some of those pics larger (as I'm sure a lot of people do!)
    On the hunt for everlasting love

[QUOTE=armywife;2312751;]oh no. I see it now better! This shot makes it look more like tina. Look at the chipmunk mouth on her in this pic..same as how she looks. So now what? Is this from Next week? If so - we know Tina wins because she is seen at the bootcamp the following week. I think it could be her in the hottub too. Even though I think it looks like amber more. This could be good for Tina., and me! lol So it's Peyton and TINA at the plane museum? Is this correct? Who gets the rose? And just because the other doesn't get the rose doesn't mean she is going home. Andy can pick her at the RC to stay as well.

[/QUOTE

This is not from next week but the 3rd episode. Bootcamp, race track, mud and then 2:1.

From MY photobucket

Thanks romanticsucker

Can you post the ones of them in the hot tub as well?

Quote Originally Posted by bowl3001999;2312756;
    She didn't say we couldn't post them, she said we couldn't link directly to them. They can be posted from another photo hosting site...I just wondered if that was what Cafegirl meant, or if she was media. I would just like to see some of those pics larger (as I'm sure a lot of people do!)

There used to be a poster here, 13 Times, who had abc media privileges and could post them--and in a larger size. Anyone here have abc medianet privileges?

In looking at those photos, I see another tattoo on Bevin (or whoever is in the purple bathing suit): a pretty large one on her back, above her bikini bottom.

Should that 2:1 date be Peyton, Tina and HDDA and Tina does get the rose this very could well be HDDA and Tina in a later huggy moment.

You rock Romanticsucker - thanks!

That is the one I was referrring to. Andy looks like he is half on Tessa's lap - I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Spoil Me;2312777;
    You rock Romanticsucker - thanks!

That is the one I was referrring to. Andy looks like he is half on Tessa's lap - I love it!
    I'd like to see the one of the tattoo too.

It's a nice size tatt that goes across her lower back. She must like tatts.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-17-2007, 04:03 AM
  2. 04-07-2007, 11:08 PM
  3. 04-07-2007, 12:46 PM
  4. 04-07-2007, 12:20 PM