Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Bachelor 10 Rose Ceremony Game???

Knowing how many people, play the Rose Ceremony Game, ABC should have given a time/day of when the game was going "active". (Instead of the generic "come back later" blurb.)

I barely made it -- by 6 minutes -- because I kept checking, but those who got shut out have a right to complain. Doubtful they will do anything to make it up, but a nice gesture would be to have some extra gift bag prizes (not necessarily the whole bag, single prizes from it) for the LOYAL VIEWERS who couldn't vote due to the small time window (special week 2 winners who didn't get to vote week 1). I mean, that was prime time for rush hour, where you don't have access to a computer to vote!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2310408;
    Knowing how many people, play the Rose Ceremony Game, ABC should have given a time/day of when the game was going "active". (Instead of the generic "come back later" blurb.)

I barely made it -- by 6 minutes -- because I kept checking, but those who got shut out have a right to complain. Doubtful they will do anything to make it up, but a nice gesture would be to have some extra gift bag prizes (not necessarily the whole bag, single prizes from it) for the LOYAL VIEWERS who couldn't vote due to the small time window (special week 2 winners who didn't get to vote week 1). I mean, that was prime time for rush hour, where you don't have access to a computer to vote!
    I agree!! Maybe I will right to them (although I know it won't do any good). Thanks.

Well, I'm tied for 23rd on the abc one. And in 10th on jokers.

Only 2 people got all 15 correct last night!
    ("baller" and "misstigerash")
    Good odds for winning the weekly prize (Bachelorette's Gift Bag)!!!

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Re: Bachelor 10 Rose Ceremony Game???

Quote Originally Posted by meatballsmom;2310349;
    I'm so mad! I went off to class and taped the show. Signed on here after the show and realized that the rose ceremony went up late in the afternoon/early evening. How fair is that???? I would have done very good with my picks too (other then Catherine). So not fair.

I'm with you! I checked just about every day, up to mid-afternoon the day of the show. I finally gave up, because I couldn't imagine they'd open it up at that late time. I wouldn't have gotten all 15 correct, but I sure would have liked to have played.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567