Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10 Rose Ceremony Game???

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2307678;
    The lesser of all those in my remainder pile. She is shorter but has somewhat the same hair look as Catherine. Drawback is her age at 32. If not her, then I have to place Erin back on the bus; and it has now become a matter of principle with me to exclude her.

Jeez - I'm becoming emotionally attached. No objectivity left. This happened with Jennifer (Jesse), Ian, Sarah B. Moana and Lisa. I have got to find the antidote or MsFroggy will drown me in her pond as a cure .
    I don't have Erin on my list of 15. Catherine was on it but it was easy to replace her. LOL I had two left that I was debating on.

Susan
    Stephanie T
    Amanda
    Peyton
    Jeanette
    Tessa
    Stephanie W
    Danielle I
    Kate
    Amber
    Tiffany W
    Bevin
    Nicole
    Tina
    Blakeney

I'm not saying they are for sure. Fleiss is being mighty stingy with the promos.

The one I question is Blakeney. I see it as Bevin on the stroll with Andy, though it could be Blakeney. ARGHH!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Okay~ I finally decided on who my top 15 are and the reasons why I think they are who they are.

1. Nicole~ I'm thinking she stays at LEAST one more night due to the green dress she has on in the pic. The first rose ceremony, she is wearing blue, so she stays.

2. Tessa~ I'm thinking she will stay because she is on the "cinderella type date" that isn't on the first episode.

3. StephW~ I'm thinking she will stay due to the screencap of her and Andy on the yacht together, since I know this def. won't happen tommorow night. She also has additional rose ceremony dresses so she is safe.

4. Amanda~ She stays because she is in the pool with the other girls on a group date, which we know won't happen until another episode, not tommorow night. Besides, she is in additional dresses for at LEAST one more rose ceremony.

5. Kate~ I'm thinking she stays due to the limo shot of her and the girls on a group date.
    She also is shown in the pink fighting with another girl which should be on a future episode.

6. StephT~ She stays because she is in another rose ceremony dress.
    Also because she is in additional photos that WON'T happen until episodes from now.

7. Danielle I~ I'm thinking she stays because she is in another rose ceremony outfit other than tommorow night's gown.
    She stays AT LEAST one more rose ceremony.

8. Peyton~ I really don't have any solid evidence on Peyton staying, but I would think the same birthday thing will stick.

9. Amber~ There is no really good evidence yet of Amber, but by the way Andy is dancing with her, it would be a shocker to let her go, since he looks interested.

10. TiffanyW~ Again, no significant evidence, except that she bakes him a cake what guy would let her go after that? Besides she is cute, and could more than POSSIBLY be the girl in the pool.

11. Jeanette~ No evidence on her, except that her hair is probably the longest of the three main black haired girls, and she could possibly be in the hot tub pic. Either way, I think she is safe.

12. Bevin~ I'm thinking she stays because she is either the hallway girl, backpack girl, and or the sunset hug girl.

Now the last three COULD possibly change by tommorow, but the remaining 12 are solid in my book. We know the blonde in the pink in the limo could possibly be Erin, or Susan so I included them in the 15.

13. Susan~ No evidence.

14. Blakeney~ None.

15. Erin~ None.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

In parody of a big box store commercial: pleasedon'topenpleasedon'topen pleasedon'topen.

There seem to be two or three girls who are floaters on and off lists because evidence for the full fifteen can't be found or verified. It would be better if we all start on a level field for week 2. Because it is written, the next post you see will more than likely be in big, bold print with the words, "It's Open!"
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Good Morning FORTers.... I cannot believe that the Rose Ceremony Game isn't up yet. I guess I'll keep checking.

See Post #61 on the MySpace thread. With regards to Erin, I may have to re-think placing her back on my list.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2308517;
    See Post #61 on the MySpace thread. With regards to Erin, I may have to re-think placing her back on my list.
    I was thinking the exact same thing Arielflies!

Probably a good thing the RCG isn’t up … My Top 15

Amanda
    Amber
    Bevin
    Catherine
    Danielle I.
    Erin
    Jeanette
    Kate
    Nicole
    Peyton
    Stephanie T.
    Stephanie W.
    Susan
    Tessa
    Tiffany F.

Remember from Seasons past told to trust my eyes and the pictures I see … not what I hear or read.

Hmmm … might be time to schedule that Lasik surgery I've been putting off.
    Remember ... no matter how hard you work, no matter how right you are ... sometimes the Dragon wins.

RC game is up I think.

Go and make your best pick

Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal;2308860;
    Go and make your best pick
    I just tried to get in, but couldn't. Still said to check back.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast