Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: TV Guide Previews and Press Releases for Bachelor 10

Re: TV Guide Previews and Press Releases for Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by CruiseGirl;2381380;
    This is my first post here, I'm a semi-regular at NOH and have just recently started checking things out over here. This thought came to me last night.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if it turned out that Kate is really his best friend and she was a plant all along? I could never figure out why he kept her as long as he did. Never saw any romantic connection between them at all. This is the description of her first interaction with Andy after getting out of the limo:

"Kate strikes a model's pose outside the limo and then announces, "I'm the girl with the short dress," as she walks over to throw her arms around Andy. His hands linger around her waist as she knowingly says, "We have stuff to talk about," before going inside. " From the Episode 1 description.
    Hey CruiseGirl: I'm so glad that you brought that idea here. I think that's a great idea and there was that element of foreshadowing with Kate saying that she wasn't ____'s friend. That would be great. It would also set up a really emotional rc for Andy IF he was forced to confront an uncomfortable truth of the girl he let go. Of course, the friend could just be a regular clueless guy, but that would be very disappointing to me.

I'm trying to think of other possibilites for the "best friend".

FORT Fan

could the best friend be the guy who recommended him for this show?

Quote Originally Posted by CruiseGirl;2381380;
    This is my first post here, I'm a semi-regular at NOH and have just recently started checking things out over here. This thought came to me last night.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if it turned out that Kate is really his best friend and she was a plant all along? I could never figure out why he kept her as long as he did. Never saw any romantic connection between them at all. This is the description of her first interaction with Andy after getting out of the limo:

"Kate strikes a model's pose outside the limo and then announces, "I'm the girl with the short dress," as she walks over to throw her arms around Andy. His hands linger around her waist as she knowingly says, "We have stuff to talk about," before going inside. " From the Episode 1 description.
    This is a really interesting idea. I can't figure out how he would be able to get any good advice from someone who has neither met the women nor seen the show. Makes much more sense to me that a mole would be the answer. It would also help explain some of her antics and the way she seemed to observe everyone more than the other girls.
    If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around.

I think the possibility that Kate is a mole is slim to none, with slim being out of town.

Think about what this woman had up on her MySpace. She's not a friend of Andy's from way back when, I am 100 percent sure of that.

It's happened before that they've brought friends in to advise (Travis had two, remember that talent contest thing?). That's all it is.

Besides, if there were a mole, no matter who, it would have been advertised to the hilt - we'd know about it well before the first episode even aired.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

I guess since he is using his "phone a friend" option for this next ceremony, for the FRC he will still have the options available for an audience poll or 50/50.
    Maybe they should rename the show--who wants to be a millionaire bachelor. Opps they did that one already. (Joe Millionaire)
    Last edited by KashatheDiva; 05-10-2007 at 05:15 PM.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Okay, MissThing and Kasha, You make very good points.

I guess I just think it's utterly silly to get advice from someone who doesn't know them. What if Andy says he's got one girl who's sexy but divorced, one who's sexy but unsure, and one who is sexy but still in love with her dead bf.

What's the guy really gonna say? Maybe, well you know how you're always spouting off about marriage should last forever, so dump her.

Or, man if she's not gonna jump ya at every turn, dump her.

Or, can't deal with the perfection of a memory, dump her.

Just a crap shoot. Might as well keep your own counsel. Of course, then you have no one else to blame.
    If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around.

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2381656;
    I think the possibility that Kate is a mole is slim to none, with slim being out of town.

Think about what this woman had up on her MySpace. She's not a friend of Andy's from way back when, I am 100 percent sure of that.

It's happened before that they've brought friends in to advise (Travis had two, remember that talent contest thing?). That's all it is.

Besides, if there were a mole, no matter who, it would have been advertised to the hilt - we'd know about it well before the first episode even aired.
    Well MIssThing, Now you've gone and ruined my fun with your argument against it being Kate. Maybe Erica??? o.k. but the bf had better be a Navy Seal or an Iron man and they have the conversation on the beach.

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2381980;
    Well MIssThing, Now you've gone and ruined my fun with your argument against it being Kate. Maybe Erica??? o.k. but the bf had better be a Navy Seal or an Iron man and they have the conversation on the beach.
    No the mole is martin(he gives hats, brochures, and bananas)

Quote Originally Posted by winniechloe;2382012;
    No the mole is martin(he gives hats, brochures, and bananas)
    THat's right, Martin, superstealthy!

Martin is Martin Hilton co-executive producer of the series.
    I gotta wonder is he "hot ala Paris Hilton relative?
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.