Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: TV Guide Previews and Press Releases for Bachelor 10

Re: TV Guide Previews and Press Releases for Bachelor 10

It can't possibly be Tessa. Why would he reject the woman he's going to marry?

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

24 112 M30-34 BALDWIN, ANDREW KANEOHE HI USA 525 5:07:55 30 M

Andy finished 24th in his division .. and 112th overall in the Wildflower Triathalon ... total time was 5:07:55

And if this is in the wrong thread .. Mods feel free to delete or move it! (I just posted it here because up a few posts they were talking about it...)

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;2373439;
    Since Bevin and Andy professed that they're science nerds, I'll confess that I'm a grammarian. Grammatically, the key is the word "one" in the last sentence. That doesn't mean that Tessa is the one rejected. Key to such a reading is that the preceding noun is "women"--plural, not "woman"--singular. Both women profess their love. Technically, that sentence should have begun a new paragraph. Given the poor writing of these episode descriptions :nono anything is possible.
    Your right your right!! It says womEn (plural) confess love. But it is still worrying that it runs on from the sentence about Tessa's date.

That could be done intentionally to try to fool people. They try to keep viewers on their toes as long as they possibly can.

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar

Tuesday, May 08, 2007
    ABC Television Network
    PRESS RELEASE - PRESS RELEASE - ENTERTAINMENT -
    THE BACHELOR: OFFICER AND A GENTLEMAN (5/14)

ANDY AND THE REMAINING THREE WOMEN TAKE HAWAII BY STORM AS HE SWEEPS THEM AWAY FOR ROMANTIC OVERNIGHT DATES, ON "THE BACHELOR: OFFICER AND A GENTLEMAN," MONDAY, MAY 14

The Handsome Bachelor Also Addresses with His Potential Mates The Sacrifices a Navy Officer's Wife Might Have to Make

"Episode 1007" - It's the ultimate whirlwind for the final three women - Bevin, Danielle and Tessa - as they travel to Andy's current home state of Hawaii for romantic overnight dates. At the end of each intimate evening, the Bachelor will present the bachelorette with an invitation to spend the night in a "fantasy suite," with the hope that she will accept. But will she? The three ladies are falling hard for the handsome Lieutenant, but Andy takes the time to have a serious conversation with them about being an officer's wife. It's a wild, romantic ride with each of the women -- until Andy has to make a heart-wrenching decision to eliminate one of them -- on "The Bachelor: Officer and a Gentleman," MONDAY, MAY 14 (9:31-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

The overnight dates take place on the lush island on Kauai. However first Andy takes all three women to visit a place of great significance to him -- the USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor -- where they tour the monument and he emphasizes both the significance of being a Navy officer's wife and the sacrifice she might have to make in this role.

Andy's first dreamy date with Tessa starts with a pulse-racing course of zip-lines high above the jungle floor, and ends with a romantic evening sipping champagne in a moonlit hammock. Danielle joins Andy on a catamaran for a day of whale watching and snorkeling. She shares with him that a psychic once predicted that the third relationship she would have would be with the man meant for her. Could that be Andy? Later that night, Andy surprises Danielle by inviting a psychic to join them during dinner, which leaves her speechless. His third and final date with Bevin begins with an adventurous kayaking trip, followed by a jungle hike and sexy swim beneath a waterfall. For dinner the two have their own private luau, but then Andy hits her with some tough questions to help him get closer to his final decision.

Before the rose ceremony, Andy struggles to make a difficult decision between the three very different women - as he wrestles with the fact that he must break another woman's heart. He is so torn, he decides to call his best friend to help him sort things out. The final two women receive the next critical rose to go home with the Bachelor to meet his family.

The remaining three women are:

Bevin, 28, clinic research coordinator, who currently resides in Palo Alto, CA.
    Danielle I., 25, graphic designer, who currently resides in Bethel, CT.
    Tessa, 26, social worker, who currently resides in San Francisco, CA.

ABC Medianet
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by AZHotFlash;2373451;
    24 112 M30-34 BALDWIN, ANDREW KANEOHE HI USA 525 5:07:55 30 M

Andy finished 24th in his division .. and 112th overall in the Wildflower Triathalon ... total time was 5:07:55

And if this is in the wrong thread .. Mods feel free to delete or move it! (I just posted it here because up a few posts they were talking about it...)
    Didn't Tessa say in the 2nd episode that she was training for the Wildflower half marathon and that "if this doesn't work out, I guess I'll see you there." I couldn't find her on the results page... anyone have any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by fitz0217;2377230;
    Didn't Tessa say in the 2nd episode that she was training for the Wildflower half marathon and that "if this doesn't work out, I guess I'll see you there." I couldn't find her on the results page... anyone have any ideas?
    She did not have time to prepare for it due to the show, so did not participate in that marathon.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Before the rose ceremony, Andy struggles to make a difficult decision between the three very different women - as he wrestles with the fact that he must break another woman's heart. He is so torn, he decides to call his best friend to help him sort things out. The final two women receive the next critical rose to go home with the Bachelor to meet his family.

THis is a new tidbit thrown out for the sleuthers. I wonder who his best friend is and is he in the navy and lives in Hawaii or is a friend from childhood?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Linda81;2377541;

THis is a new tidbit thrown out for the sleuthers. I wonder who his best friend is and is he in the navy and lives in Hawaii or is a friend from childhood?
    This is my first post here, I'm a semi-regular at NOH and have just recently started checking things out over here. This thought came to me last night.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if it turned out that Kate is really his best friend and she was a plant all along? I could never figure out why he kept her as long as he did. Never saw any romantic connection between them at all. This is the description of her first interaction with Andy after getting out of the limo:

"Kate strikes a model's pose outside the limo and then announces, "I'm the girl with the short dress," as she walks over to throw her arms around Andy. His hands linger around her waist as she knowingly says, "We have stuff to talk about," before going inside. " From the Episode 1 description.

FORT Newbie

I like this theory - its fun and would be very interesting.