Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: TV Guide Previews and Press Releases for Bachelor 10

Re: TV Guide Previews and Press Releases for Bachelor 10

CityTV | TV SCHEDULE

9:30PM Star! Bachelor Filler: One on One With the Bachelor (PG) (CC)
    Featuring a series of interviews with the castoffs of the show!

9:45PM The Bachelor: An Officer and a Gentleman (PG) (CC)
    U.S. Navy Lieutenant Andy Baldwin, M.D.an undersea medical officer for a special operations dive unit stationed in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, has been selected to star in the tenth edition of The Bachelor. In addition to his professional accomplishments, this Bachelor is also a world-class triathlete. Now this real-life 'officer and a gentleman' faces the most exciting mission of his life -- finding true love.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoil Me;2358308;
    CityTV | TV SCHEDULE

9:30PM Star! Bachelor Filler: One on One With the Bachelor (PG) (CC)
    Featuring a series of interviews with the castoffs of the show!

9:45PM The Bachelor: An Officer and a Gentleman (PG) (CC)
    U.S. Navy Lieutenant Andy Baldwin, M.D.an undersea medical officer for a special operations dive unit stationed in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, has been selected to star in the tenth edition of The Bachelor. In addition to his professional accomplishments, this Bachelor is also a world-class triathlete. Now this real-life 'officer and a gentleman' faces the most exciting mission of his life -- finding true love.
    Is this happening Monday, April 30? Lucky Canadian viewers if it is.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2358326;
    Yes, sorry I should have specified - this is for 30 April!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2358326;
    I agree. I wish that we had this little show here in the states too.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Well you know what these means don't you? We'll be expecting our Canadian friends to post the play by play (or blow by blow) as soon as it happens. Many thanks in advance!!!!!

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2360569;
    That is one of the reason that puzzle me. WHY WHY doesn't Andy send Danielle home before the fantasy date.

If she does not win I hope they give her the BACHELORETTE I personally would not miss a minute of that show.
    My guess is because he realizes that Amber is much more invested in the situation with him than he is with her. Because of her age and emotional fragility I think he needs to send her home ASAP. I think he also realizes that while he and Danielle don’t have a love connection, they do have fun together and she’s probably pretty easy to hang out with. I think she’s smart enough to know by then that she isn’t in the running and mature enough to enjoy a free trip to Hawaii.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybugs3;2358511;
    Well you know what these means don't you? We'll be expecting our Canadian friends to post the play by play (or blow by blow) as soon as it happens. Many thanks in advance!!!!!

I will post a transcript in the media thread when I get home tonight.

Bringing over what's in the other media thread:

Quote Originally Posted by a_canuck_01;2359811;
    CityTV interview infos:
    - he said the hardest rose ceremony was when there were 3 women left. (and then 2 as well.)
    He got emotional, even talking about it with the reporter, he says "you brought me back there"
    Reporter goes: "you must be a great actor or a true believer" - paraphrased

His 3 flaws:
    - he is too hard on himself
    - he can't cook
    - he can't sing.

He said he wrote a song to the woman he chose at the end and sang it to her even though it was bad. he said he hoped they showed that.

- he looked at the camera and said "guys, I hope you know I am as human as you" - paraphrased.
    - "sure they can edit me into the good guy/superman but I am human"
    - "you guys see a reality show but this is our lives man, it was real for us."

The first night was 16 hours and he may have spent 30 min. to an hour with each woman.
    "putting all the women living together makes for the drama the producers want, but Andy said normally you don't see the masks drop for many months if you are dating but because of the pressure cooker the masks came off earlier, so he didn't see it as a bad thing."
    The overnight dates, he had no sleep between them, they were important because its the first time without cameras.

He seemed very aware that it was a reality show that gets edited a certain way, but he still was a believer that people can meet in the strangest places and ways.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;2360735;
    There's already a transcript posted on the other media thread.
    Thanks! If anything as been left out I will add it there, but I think the poster got it all.

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

SEASON FINALE
    May 21st
    (9:01-11:00 p.m., ET)

"Episode 1008" In this gripping two-hour special conclusion, Andy returns home to Pennsylvania to share his experience of a lifetime with his family and ask them for guidance in making one of the most difficult decisions of his life -- choosing between the two remaining women. One bachelorette arrives for lunch with the Baldwin family, and when she leaves, the other woman joins the family for dinner. Who will the family think is best suited for Andy? Then, with time running out, the Bachelor returns to Hawaii for his final two dates. The first tryst comes complete with a romantic helicopter ride over the scenic coast and hiking and picnicking in the mountains. Andy takes the other woman horseback riding on the beach before they swim and canoodle in the ocean. After the women's professions of love in one last attempt to capture the Bachelor's heart, Andy delivers a devastating rejection to one tearful and heartbroken bachelorette. Then, in a deeply romantic scene which could jump off a movie screen, the officer and gentleman gives out his final rose and an engagement ring with a life-changing proposal to the woman who has captured his heart. Chris Harrison hosts.

It doesn't say she "freaks out", just that it is a devastating rejection. So where did people get that Bevin freaks out when she doesn't recieve the final rose?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."