Page 8 of 47 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: The Girls' Myspace Pages - Bachelor 10 **SPOILERS**

Re: The Girls' Myspace Pages - Bachelor 10

Guess who's taken down her blogspot? Hmmm???
    The Kate Brockhouse blogspot is no longer at the address it was a couple of weeks ago. (Though, since so many of the FoRTers found it, she may have changed the name on it.)

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2324630;
    Has anyone found Danielle's myspace page? I looked up Danielle Imwalle on myspace and a myspace page came up with her name. The girl is 25 and from Connecticut but I have a hard time believing the pic is her. Anyone think it's her or another Danielle Imwalle? Here is the myspace~

Danielle
    That's a tough call. The nose and lips look like hers but this girl looks really different. You know, I think it might be her.
    Wake up and be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;2324759;
    That's a tough call. The nose and lips look like hers but this girl looks really different. You know, I think it might be her.
    LOL Ashley, I think it might be her too.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

I believe it's her. The features are very distinctive, plus it's on private... I say YES! Good sluething!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2325483;
    And, as usual ... set to Private.
    Cute primary photo! Not the ABC media photo that several of the other Bachelorettes are using.

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2325498;
    And, as usual ... set to Private.
    Cute primary photo! Not the ABC media photo that several of the other Bachelorettes are using.
    If you sign in to your myspace (only if you have one of course) , you will be able to view her myspace. It is only private to people without a myspace.
    I signed in, and was able to view it.

Mods, or Jewelsy, could I post a blog from Tina on here, she wrote it about being on the show.
    Last edited by sanlee; 04-11-2007 at 08:08 PM.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Sure, i<3realitytv . Just include the link as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2325554;
    Sure, i<3realitytv . Just include the link as well.
    Thanks!

Tina's Blog on Myspace.

I'd never seen The Bachelor before I went on it... bad move, I know. I thought it would be fun. It was. I did not, however, realize that I would suddenly be representing the half billion Asian women in the world.

Myths:
    1. I am trying to get a military man for a green card. I'm American. Born in Tennessee, raised in Arizona.

2. I'm subservient and shy. I went from singing in the shower to singing in front of 15 million people... that doesn't make me shy. Maybe that makes me stupid, ballsy, patriotic, or whatever you want to think, but I'm definitely not shy.

3. I'm insecure. Sure, I'm insecure about my singing, but I could care less as to whether I'm a bad singer or not, thankfully I've got a noodle in my head that is functional. Am I insecure about my looks? Like I said on the show, I'm not the prettiest girl in the world, but I'm happy with who I am.

4. I only date white guys. My last boyfriend in LA was Chinese-American. I haven't had a serious white boyfriend since college, when I was in Arizona. I don't choose guys on their skin color. One just happened to be Asian, one just happened to be white. I have friends of all different shapes, colors, backgrounds, and ethnicities.

Truths
    1. I care about global health. I took last year off of medical school to work for the American Medical Student Association as the first Global AIDS Fellow. I didn't do that for show, or for 5 minutes of fame. I took an entire year off of medical school to learn more about health policy. I've been doing HIV/AIDS work for 12 years. I was doing it long before the show, and will continue to do it long after.

2. I'm motivated. I don't understand why it's okay for Andy to be a humanitarian, win awards, be a doctor, etc, but if I do that, I'm a dragon lady who, is the typical insecure Asian woman who is compensating for what's not inside. Double standards are killing me.

3. They found me on myspace. Why I did it? Why not? It's safer than meeting a guy at a bar. At least he had been prescreened before meeting me. Plus Barak tried cocaine, Regan was an actor, we have a Governator- when I'm young and stupid, why not take advantage of being young and stupid. Plus it was kind of flattering... It was flattering to Andy also to be asked to do it.

4. >Plug< I'm going to be at a fundraiser in Arizona - Hope in the Face of AIDS, Call (513) 227-4592

5. I'm sick of all the racial comments. Just let me be me. I'm a cheeseball, adventurous, fun, and have tons of amazing friends.

6. I have feelings. I'm idealistic and want to save the world.

Link

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

I love what Tina wrote... She's not the "stereotype" and from my experience she's more the "norm" at least in my experience. Yeah for Tina!