Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The Girls' Myspace Pages - Bachelor 10 **SPOILERS**

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Updating the list AGAIN!!!

Okay, so it's time to feel sorry for me. I am at my parents and they have(gasp) DIAL UP! It's taken over an hour to even read 10 pages! Yikes! Anyway.. can someone sum up again the myspace issue? I hear Zinnia suspects foul play on a bunch of sites.... I think the Erin story has the ring of truth, because she'd have no idea saying"I got to drive a race car" would be a clue as to how far in the show she goes... So I think I am down to debating over Erin, Tina and Blakeney for my last two spots....

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2308545;
    Okay, so it's time to feel sorry for me. I am at my parents and they have(gasp) DIAL UP! It's taken over an hour to even read 10 pages! Yikes! Anyway.. can someone sum up again the myspace issue? I hear Zinnia suspects foul play on a bunch of sites.... I think the Erin story has the ring of truth, because she'd have no idea saying"I got to drive a race car" would be a clue as to how far in the show she goes... So I think I am down to debating over Erin, Tina and Blakeney for my last two spots....

I remember reading about the race car in one of the media articles or season previews.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;2308552;
    I remember reading about the race car in one of the media articles or season previews.
    Interesting, can you find where you read this? I don't remember reading this, but it would surely help us out in finding out how far she goes. I am thinking that it has to be a group date, but could possibly be a one on one.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2308561;
    Interesting, can you find where you read this? I don't remember reading this, but it would surely help us out in finding out how far she goes. I am thinking that it has to be a group date, but could possibly be a one on one.
    I did find it--it's on another website.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;2308565;
    I did find it--it's on another website.
    Thanks for sending it to me Bama, I must have completely missed it because I never saw it yet. So I guess Erin does stay for longer than I had anticipated, since it mentioned that they do ride racecars sometime during the show.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Newbie

Girls' feelings

I was one of the bachelorettes in the past and I can tell you that FORT is brutal. Keep in mind that these girls have feelings. If you are taped and recorded 24/7, the producers can make you out to anyone who they want - crazy, smart, airhead, etc. I'm sure every single person on this site has said something stupid or wore something that looks bad in retrospect at one point in our lives. At least these girls were brave enough to put themselves out there to be publically scrutinized. Yes, every girl who signed up for the show knew that they were be torn apart in front of America, but it still hurts when you weigh 100lbs and people call you fat or ugly.

Some of these girls are quite brilliant, but with the wrong clips, they sound like superficial idiots. Others are beautiful, but a bad pic makes them look a certain way. Reality TV is more TV than reality.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorette111;2308624;
    I was one of the bachelorettes in the past and I can tell you that FORT is brutal. Keep in mind that these girls have feelings. If you are taped and recorded 24/7, the producers can make you out to anyone who they want - crazy, smart, airhead, etc. I'm sure every single person on this site has said something stupid or wore something that looks bad in retrospect at one point in our lives. At least these girls were brave enough to put themselves out there to be publically scrutinized. Yes, every girl who signed up for the show knew that they were be torn apart in front of America, but it still hurts when you weigh 100lbs and people call you fat or ugly.

Some of these girls are quite brilliant, but with the wrong clips, they sound like superficial idiots. Others are beautiful, but a bad pic makes them look a certain way. Reality TV is more TV than reality.
    Thank you for bringing some real life perspective to the board, bachelorette111. Your comments are very well stated.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2308670;
    Thank you for bringing some real life perspective to the board, bachelorette111. Your comments are very well stated.

Good comments bachelorette111 I think most of us are aware that what the girls "live" is nothing like the Fleissian story. It is really tooo bad that there is not a venue where the truth be told as percieved by the girls themselves. We would rather see the real deal - warts and all.

While you feel the FORT is brutal, my perception is that it is not mean. Most of the sleuthing comments are in regard to pictures of the girls, not the girls themselves. And terms like "wide" "fatter" "bulkier" are only relative to another picture. How do you describe two extremely thin people without using some of those terms to differentiate? (And I realize that does not change the hurt factor)
    Fleiss, as you obviously know, is not interested in the brains or personalities of these girls - only as it fits into the story he is telling. I too would rather hear an intelligent discussion to get to know someone than surmise a personality from a bikini football game.
    Most of us are just looking to figure out the story before Fleiss shows it to us and while the comments may sometimes be careless, I think most of try not to be. This season, there are enough friends of the girls around and posters like yourself to remind us of the human factor involved here. Real people with real feelings.
    Come back again - welcome to the FORT
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Let me know if any of yall have Peyton,Amber,Nicole,Stephanie T.'s Myspace Pages.I have 7 of the girls and thats it so far.

Re: The Girls' Myspace Pages - Bachelor 10

Has anyone found Danielle's myspace page? I looked up Danielle Imwalle on myspace and a myspace page came up with her name. The girl is 25 and from Connecticut but I have a hard time believing the pic is her. Anyone think it's her or another Danielle Imwalle? Here is the myspace~

Danielle