Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The Girls' Myspace Pages - Bachelor 10 **SPOILERS**

OMG.

Too funny! Good to know I'm "Bachelor obsessed" but someone who goes on the show isn't.

I'll give her the "Fat loser" part. LOL. She sounds like a 12 year-old throwing a tantrum.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by live4romance;2306857;
    Thanks for the site. Boy is she uptight. And who is Ben????? Do we know Andy's middle name???? Could it be Ben???? Did she go into the bachelor to find love, or to build up business for her boutique? hmmmmmmm?

ETA: oops sorry for double post
    Her first post on there seems to me she already has a boyfriend named "Ben" and she just went on the Bachelor for exposure. I hope she doesn't go far because she seems like she has a rotten personality judging from her blog. She better get used to people examining her if she is going to be on reality TV. We weren't making fun of her, just comparing physical features in photos. It's pretty low for her to make fun of people's physical appearances. It's funny that she is making fun of us for being on here and talking about the Bachelor and analyzing pictures, but yet she has an online blog. Apparently we aren't the only "losers" that spend time on the internet Kate dear.

But hey, any publicity is good for the Fort, right?
    Wake up and be awesome

Oh MY

It seems to me she doesn't know that there are prizes involved in figuring out the order that the girls leave the show. She seems to be under the impression that we just rip on them for fun. I haven't seen very many posts as to the girls personalities, just physical attributes or lack there of.

Maybe she should have researched how the past contestants have been portrayed before applying to the show.

Exactly. This girl sounds like she didn't have a clue how the show is critiqued by us viewers. She sounds very bitter. She puts down all the fans of the show for being on a computer commenting? Then what's she doing on a blog site criticizing viewers?
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2306878;
    Exactly. This girl sounds like she didn't have a clue how the show is critiqued by us viewers. She sounds very bitter. She puts down all the fans of the show for being on a computer commenting? Then what's she doing on a blog site criticizing viewers?
    An outstanding point to say the least. She had better knock off the "Ben" references and shut the blog down before Fleiss and his lawyers haul her "meaty arms" into court.

She just has sour grapes... So we know Andy dd not pick her

One of my personal pet peeves is when people put themselves in poor positions solely on their own and then choose to blame this on everyone but themselves.

Kate--would you like some cheese with your whine??

You knew that dress was going to be short ahead of time. You chose to wear it anyway. So you got what you chose! After all, the people on this message board did not dress you, that night!

What do people think reality tv is?? My gosh most of these girls grew up watching The Real World. They have more than a clue as far as I am concerned. I have no empathy for her.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2306698;
    Wow, she is really hurt. It cannot be easy to go on this show and have every part of your body and personality analyzed. Kudos to all the gentlemen and ladies that go on this show.
    I agree. No matter how much you prepare, it has to be hard. I suspect some of it is jitters about how the editing went - especially after seeing the caps and reading the comments. I suspect the girls expect to see the reality they lived, and see ... well ... the Fleisian story.

I think it is also good for us to be aware that some of the girls are obviously reading the site, and perhaps take that into consideration in our comments.

I made some nasty hurtful comments about two of the girls earlier and someone called me on it. Thankyou. But it was a wake up call, that I didn't know these young women personally and while it may have been an impression, perhaps I should have said nothing at all (as it really was not relevant to the discussion) or been more careful.

We don't have people here who are mean and nasty, and I don't think the comments about their bodies are out of line, so, Kate I think you are wrong about us FORTers, but Be aware that you bring us much pleaseure with your antics
    Now getting off .....
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Regarding Ben - I had the same reaction everyone else did, at first. But, after thinking about it, it's possible it's not a boyfriend type. He could be a business partner, or investor. OK, that's a stretch, but it's still an outside possibility.

Other than that, she does seem both clueless about being on TV, and not very mature. 24 isn't all that young.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2308101;
    I'm now convinced that we're being played.

Take Catherine's MySpace for example:

1. There's no direct evidence that the MySpace was up before she was announced to be on the show. Just hearsay from newbies.

2. Post dates are easily faked. Entire sites can be spoofed.

3. The only picture of her is the official portrait of Miss Illinois USA, not one we couldn't google. Anyone could have put that up.

4. I still think it's her in the hallway, probably on a Fantasy Date.

5. Other than the easily spoofed MySpace type entries, there is no contradictory evidence to confirm.

And if Catherine's site is a fake, then Kate's must be too. Erin's uses her Bachelor bio pic, so that's likely a fake site. The same for Blakeney's. And Amber's.

Peyton's is suspicious, because of the changing titles, but may be legit.

Candace's could be legit, but the posts are strange. There's March 16 then 24 then 22 and then 26. They're out of order. (I told you dates could be spoofed!) Also I heard that all of the bachelorettes are non-smokers, at Andy's request, yet her site says she's a smoker. Kind of hard to hide that, given the close quarters of that cocktail party, that lasts perhaps twelve hours. Maybe he finds out the first night and dumps her.

Lindsay Jo's looks more legit. But even hers uses her Bachelor bio pic. As it's so fleshed out, and has so many pics, not commonly available, it's more believable. The only one.

Now who would go to the effort of setting up all these fake sites? Two possibilities:

1. Fleiss and his minions. They're trying to fool us. Trying to stop us from sleuthing out the winner, like we usually do. Maybe he learned his lesson from Moana, and is using that against us.

2. Some internet troll is doing it to stir up trouble, maybe even to stack the Rose Game.

Because of the timing, the similarities and the lack of evidence that these sites existed before these gals were selected to be on The Bachelor, I'm discounting all of them. Until I see confirmation, they're just red herrings.

So which is it, Fleiss or troll? It doesn't matter. We're being played.

Kate's Facebook is real. She has over 100 personal pictures of herself that only she would be able to post. Pictures from a trip to Vegas, nights out at a bar, etc. Her facebook picture is the Bachelor bio pic. I'm not convinced any of the myspace sites are fake with the exception of Catherine. With all of the security features on Myspace (and trust me I have been using the site for a long, long time) it's hard to fudge posting dates. Some of the girls' pictures are personal photos also. Mostly everyone under the age of 30 nowadays has a Myspace, I think most of them are legit.

I posted this before but Kate posted on her friend's Facebook wall on February 24, so that keeps her in the game for a few weeks. Not sure exactly when that date puts her leaving though.
    Wake up and be awesome