Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Girls' Myspace Pages - Bachelor 10 **SPOILERS**

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar
    Blakeney's myspace is now private. I friend requested all of the private girls a few days ago and none of them added me. I wonder if they have orders from Fleiss and Co. for this purpose or if they just don't add people they don't know.
    Wake up and be awesome

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2305437;
    It is set to Private, are you related or a good friend?
    Neither - I run a pageant website and have a large number of current and former titleholders as my "friends"

myspace.com/anonx

Thank you so much, realitytvfreak! You have really helped us with your sleuthing this season!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Thanks realitytvfreak, the info was invaluable.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Check out Kate's blogspot. It's Kate Brockhouse blogspot. It is so funny. She's talking about the FORT.

Quote Originally Posted by kendra_k;2306683;
    Check out Kate's blogspot. It's Kate Brockhouse blogspot. It is so funny. She's talking about the FORT.
    Wow, she is really hurt. It cannot be easy to go on this show and have every part of your body and personality analyzed. Kudos to all the gentlemen and ladies that go on this show.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2306698;
    Wow, she is really hurt. It cannot be easy to go on this show and have every part of your body and personality analyzed. Kudos to all the gentlemen and ladies that go on this show.
    Whew, yes. Kate, before the show airs that very important first episode, all we have are still shots from commercials and previews. We haven't even heard you speak yet and (if the Rose Ceremony Game ever comes up on the official website) we need to find the 15 girls who advance beyond the first night. Thus the intense, and at times, personal scrutiny of shapes and sizes. But, prepare yourself, because as a reality contestant you will be subject fan reaction, good and bad. I hope the editors like you.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I cant get her blogspot to read anything. Is it still up? Ok. THanks. ETA ; I just found it. Whoa. Way to lose control dear. Not going to waste my breath saying much else. She sounds very immature. I wouldnt imagine Andy with someone like her.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 04-01-2007 at 03:21 PM.

Can someone email me on how to get to Kates blog spot. I haven't a clue where to go. Thanks
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Thanks for the site. Boy is she uptight. And who is Ben????? Do we know Andy's middle name???? Could it be Ben???? Did she go into the bachelor to find love, or to build up business for her boutique? hmmmmmmm?

ETA: oops sorry for double post
    Last edited by live4romance; 04-01-2007 at 04:01 PM. Reason: to add apology
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown