Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647 LastLast

Thread: The Girls' Myspace Pages - Bachelor 10 **SPOILERS**

Re: The Girls' Myspace Pages - Bachelor 10 **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;2436727;
    Thank you ASassyKat. I agree with you. Her myspace is a fan site dealing with the show that Andy was a huge part of.l

This public myspace has a link to her Fan site, so this is not her fan site.

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;2436714;
    Or maybe Bevin's fans have asked for pix of her and Andy, so this is the reason why they were posted. This is her public MySpace and not her private one, so therefore it would cater more to the fans.

I would hope someone's motives will not automatically be condemned without the full knowledge of why something has been done. And BlondieGirl is right, Bevin did not initiate the petition or fan club site. Those were started by fans who want to continue their support of her. I have no idea who runs her public My Space, but it is directed to her fans, so I have no problem with her posting pictures from her time on the show.
    VERY well stated, thank you! I feel Bevin cannot make a move to where she isnt being condemned and put down.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I just had a totally different thought.

Whoever read or saw The Secret may understand this line of thinking.

In Bevin's public myspace, it lists her favorite and only book mentioned The Secret.

The concept of the Secret mentions to put up a picture of what you want. Maybe she is trying to attract Andy in this way.

I wonder if this is what she is doing in her mind the visualizing process. Put a picture in her identifying area, because one day it will come true.

People can say what they want, but if it was my finacee" that a woman had up I would be upset, and most women would......So to me it makes NO sense.......I can understand the pictures within her myspace, because that is part of her life I can give her that, but her default picture as the 2 of them is odd for lack of a better term......

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2436731;
    This public myspace has a link to her Fan site, so this is not her fan site.
    That is her fan myspace which may or may not have been started and run by her which deals with the show and was for her fans of the show. The fan site which was started by A FAN was started after the show was over.

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;2436758;
    People can say what they want, but if it was my finacee" that a woman had up I would be upset, and most women would......So to me it makes NO sense.......I can understand the pictures within her myspace, because that is part of her life I can give her that, but her default picture as the 2 of them is odd for lack of a better term......

Luvlady, if this was you and your fiancee, what would you do. Probalbly ignore it. Acting on it meas this woman will have gotten what she wants, contact from the man. As long your finacee is not into it or excited about it, ignore it. Same thing if a woman is looking at your husband etc. I would not worry about the other women. It is your/my husband's actions that would concern me.

I can't for the life of me think that Bevin seriously thinks Tessa as a friend now, if she has a picture of Tessa's fiancee up identifying her.

I do not think any friend would do that.

On the ATFR show, Bevin said that she was happy that Tessa and Andy found the love she is looking for, then why not support that love and the couple as much as possible. Posting these pictures is not supporting the couple.

Tessa and Andy as a couple are strong the pictures will not cause a problem. Hopefully Andy sees the pictures as her trying to gear sympathy from him (manipulation once again) and just stay as far as away as possible from her.

so tessa does have a myspace page and she's number four in Bevin's myspace fan site.
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

Quote Originally Posted by toni;2565966;
    so tessa does have a myspace page and she's number four in Bevin's myspace fan site.
    That is new, then. Bevin has previously said that Tessa is just not that into My Space. Wish we could see more of it.

Tessa myspace is new. Its inclusion on Bevin myspace is new.

Thank heavens we cannot see it - hopefully she will keep it private like most of the other girls from that season.

On another note - Erin's myspace is a hoot! And Tina is still writing very interesting blogs about things not bachelor.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Erin looks like she can party it up with the best of them. Some of her pictures are funny.
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!