Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647 LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 462

Thread: The Girls' Myspace Pages - Bachelor 10 **SPOILERS**

  1. #441
    Premium Member pajamasam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,696

    Re: The Girls' Myspace Pages - Bachelor 10 **SPOILERS**

    momsunshine I agree . YOu'd think they would put a ban on posting at least during the season. Moana totally gave that season away before it started. And when Bevin started posting - well, let's just say that was clue number 37 in why she couldnt be F1. The F1 normally has the sense to be pretty quiet. I think Bevin needs to get some decent advice on how to present herself to the public. (If she is determined to do so, that is.) First, lose the date photos with Andy. It's just an embarrassment. Blow them up and plaster them on your walls if you wish, but get them off of your Myspace. It's downright cringeworthy.

  2. #442
    vB Tetris Champion beachgirl4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,746

    Re: The Girls' Myspace Pages - Bachelor 10 **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam View Post
    And when Bevin started posting - well, let's just say that was clue number 37 in why she couldnt be F1.
    Excellent post, Pajamasam - well said!

  3. #443
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    976

    Re: The Girls' Myspace Pages - Bachelor 10 **SPOILERS**

    Is it possible that Bevin is not in control of this myspace page and therefore is not aware of these pictures being posted of her and Andy? Maybe someone else is in charge of it and changing the pictures daily and posting on this page. I just have a hard time believing a self-respecting, intelligent 28 year old would do this, it is just so odd to me. I know there are different ways that people heal, I just can't relate to this approach.

  4. #444
    FORT Fogey pminn1608's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Maggie and Pearl's house
    Posts
    1,113

    Re: The Girls' Myspace Pages - Bachelor 10 **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2436553;
    Bevin did not start the fan club nor the petition drive. Her friends and fans wanted to do this for her ~ it was not her idea.

    Back to looking towards the future in the Bach 11 threads.


    Thank You Bondie for setting the record straight.

  5. #445
    Premium Member pajamasam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,696

    Re: The Girls' Myspace Pages - Bachelor 10 **SPOILERS**

    Wow TN I certainly hope so, but that's not what others have said here. People who know much more about this than I do think it's a legit myspace. I'd like to think it is not. Maybe?
    pminn Re: the Official Fan Club: The pertinent fact in all this to me is that Bevin is linking to it in her MySpace. She is actually directing people to go there. I am just completely perplexed by her. She's not behaving as self respecting and intelligent as I thought she was. If it is really indeed her myspace.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 06-11-2007 at 11:56 AM.

  6. #446
    FORT Fogey MomLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,414

    Re: The Girls' Myspace Pages - Bachelor 10 **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4;2436699;
    Is it possible that Bevin is not in control of this myspace page and therefore is not aware of these pictures being posted of her and Andy? Maybe someone else is in charge of it and changing the pictures daily and posting on this page. I just have a hard time believing a self-respecting, intelligent 28 year old would do this, it is just so odd to me. I know there are different ways that people heal, I just can't relate to this approach.
    TN, That would make a lot more sense then having Bevin identifing herself as a part of Andy in the space that is meant for who you are.

    Why not just put picutes up on the Myspace area. That would be ok in my mind.

  7. #447
    FORT Fogey ASassyKat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,291

    Re: The Girls' Myspace Pages - Bachelor 10 **SPOILERS**

    Or maybe Bevin's fans have asked for pix of her and Andy, so this is the reason why they were posted. This is her public MySpace and not her private one, so therefore it would cater more to the fans.

    I would hope someone's motives will not automatically be condemned without the full knowledge of why something has been done. And BlondieGirl is right, Bevin did not initiate the petition or fan club site. Those were started by fans who want to continue their support of her. I have no idea who runs her public My Space, but it is directed to her fans, so I have no problem with her posting pictures from her time on the show.

  8. #448
    Life is GOOD! Lifeisgood2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    501

    Re: The Girls' Myspace Pages - Bachelor 10 **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2436670;
    momsunshine I agree . YOu'd think they would put a ban on posting at least during the season. Moana totally gave that season away before it started. And when Bevin started posting - well, let's just say that was clue number 37 in why she couldnt be F1. The F1 normally has the sense to be pretty quiet. I think Bevin needs to get some decent advice on how to present herself to the public. (If she is determined to do so, that is.) First, lose the date photos with Andy. It's just an embarrassment. Blow them up and plaster them on your walls if you wish, but get them off of your Myspace. It's downright cringeworthy.
    Well said indeed!

    As far as pictures on her myspace page of her and Andy. I have no problem with them being on there in the pictures section for her fans I guess. But as her Avatar that just got under my skin.
    Last edited by Lifeisgood2; 06-11-2007 at 12:13 PM.

  9. #449
    FORT Fogey sueb1961's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,365

    Re: The Girls' Myspace Pages - Bachelor 10 **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;2436714;
    Or maybe Bevin's fans have asked for pix of her and Andy, so this is the reason why they were posted. This is her public MySpace and not her private one, so therefore it would cater more to the fans.

    I would hope someone's motives will not automatically be condemned without the full knowledge of why something has been done. And BlondieGirl is right, Bevin did not initiate the petition or fan club site. Those were started by fans who want to continue their support of her. I have no idea who runs her public My Space, but it is directed to her fans, so I have no problem with her posting pictures from her time on the show.
    Thank you ASassyKat. I agree with you. Her myspace is a fan site dealing with the show that Andy was a huge part of.l

  10. #450
    FORT Fogey MomLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,414

    Re: The Girls' Myspace Pages - Bachelor 10 **SPOILERS**

    Like I said before, it is not the idea of her having pictures of her and Andy that I thought is a bit off and odd, but that she is identifying herself with a picutre of her and Andy.

    If she had posted a couple of picture of her Bachelor experience and some of the pictures that she posted happened to incluce Andy, that in my mind would be ok.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.