Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3435363738394041424344454647 LastLast

Thread: The Girls' Myspace Pages - Bachelor 10 **SPOILERS**

Re: The Girls' Myspace Pages - Bachelor 10 **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by remotecontrol;2419458;
    From watching the show, I thought that was the first time all the girls would get a chance to see what was really going on between Andy and Tessa. The observant ones would be able to pick up on that. That could have been what led to Bevin's PI: "If Andy picks Tessa, I will freak out."

I think it's interesting that she used the word "smitten" in her message. That's what a lot of comments on the fort mentioned when that episode aired.
    This is very interesting indeed. Stephanie also said in her interview after being eliminated that she thought Tessa would be the one, here is what she said.

I really feel Tessa Horst has a strong connection with [Andy Baldwin]. Theyre both just amazing storytellers, both of them could start telling a story and you start cracking up knowing that its going to be hilarious because it always is. They just hit it off and always be laughing with each other.

Now, watching the show I can see how much romantic chemistry there was [between Tessa and Baldwin], said Wilhite.

I really feel like its going to be Tessa that he proposes to. Just sort of catching these slight little glances hell give her and seeing how much fun they have with each other. He really is more so chasing after her on the show, and I think that says a lot. There personalities match very well charming people to be around. I think its going to be Tessa and Andy.

I wonder how many other girls knew it. Probably most of them and some of them had to be blinded by their infatuation I guess. Can someone tell me why Bevin would still now have pictures of her and Andy on her myspace page? I thought she was very classy on the ATFR show and even reading her blurb but I think it is unclassy for her to continue to show pictures of her and Andy on that front page-basically supposed to be a picture of herself.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeisgood2;2436448;
    I thought she was very classy on the ATFR show and even reading her blurb but I think it is unclassy for her to continue to show pictures of her and Andy on that front page-basically supposed to be a picture of herself.
    Ah, but that's her only claim to fame. Virtually no one would give a rat's a$$ who she was if she didn't keep reminding them via a picture on her front page. Kinda says a lot about her.

On Bevin's myspace, she has a link to her "official fan club" site. At her "fan club" she has a petition you can sign . She is campaiging to be the next Bachelorette. I find this hilarious.
    I thought she seemed like a completely different person at the ATFR show. I guess it was all part of the campaign she was planning.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2436498;
    On Bevin's myspace, she has a link to her "official fan club" site. At her "fan club" she has a petition you can sign . She is campaiging to be the next Bachelorette. I find this hilarious.
    I thought she seemed like a completely different person at the ATFR show. I guess it was all part of the campaign she was planning.
    I don't know realBevin, but right from the get-go she impressed as a fame-ho from her actions on the show and her in it to WIN it attitude and her real life posts. MANY of the girls are just in it for the fame and she has shown every inclination to try to prolong her 15 minutes. It lessens my sympathy for her considerably, jmo. I just don't think she was really in love I think she was putting on a show, knew that she wasn't f1 and has milked it ever since. imo, If she were genuinely heartbroken she would be acting differently. She's acting like a complete fame-ho with her actions. jmo

She's acting like a complete fame-ho with her actions. jmo
    Well her use of pictures of her with Andy as her myspace "avatars" is just downright bizarre. He is another woman's fiance. And she's using pictures of the two of them, on past dates! I think stickle is right. Andy is her claim to fame. Apparently she's not so angry at him that she is unwilling to use him to promote her own agenda. Based on what eyewitnesses said about the cold way the crew treated her at the ATFR taping, she is as clueless about what the producers think of her as she was clueless about Andy's feelings for her. SHe is never going to be the Bachelorette. Poor thing ought to save a ounce of dignity and move on with her private life.

FORT Fan

I agree! Bevin, in my eyes, has gone from a front runner, to being strongly disliked for her behavior, to feeling sorry for her and liking her appearance on FRC, to Now THIS. UGH, I can't believe she has pics of her and Andy on there. She is either living in the past, or hanging on to the 1 thing that gave her attention.

Either way, Bevin has no one but herself to blame for the way people see her. And, I cannot for a minute imagine them making her the Bachelorette. I truly don't think the powers that be liked her that much.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2436498;
    Bevin did not start the fan club nor the petition drive. Her friends and fans wanted to do this for her ~ it was not her idea.

Back to looking towards the future in the Bach 11 threads.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2436553;
    Bevin did not start the fan club nor the petition drive. Her friends and fans wanted to do this for her ~ it was not her idea.

Back to looking towards the future in the Bach 11 threads.
    I'm sure that's true but I think between that and the 'leaked' videos her friends may be considered loose cannons.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2436504;
    I don't know realBevin, but right from the get-go she impressed as a fame-ho from her actions on the show and her in it to WIN it attitude and her real life posts. MANY of the girls are just in it for the fame and she has shown every inclination to try to prolong her 15 minutes. It lessens my sympathy for her considerably, jmo. I just don't think she was really in love I think she was putting on a show, knew that she wasn't f1 and has milked it ever since. imo, If she were genuinely heartbroken she would be acting differently. She's acting like a complete fame-ho with her actions. jmo
    I am tending to agree with this more and more. Tessa was always F1 IMO but I never disliked Bevin on the show. I thought she was so hungry for Andy but it did seem genuine. Then we he rejected her I was surprised at how little she seemed hurt, she almost seemed pissed off instead because she didn't win. Then I saw her ATFR and thought ok maybe she was in love but she is handling it very well. Now I see this and is actually disgusts me. He is engaged to Tessa and she is supposedly happy for them and cares a great deal about them both but then she is showing pictures of her and Andy on dates on her myspace page. I guess she was not really in it for love and is holding on to her one claim of fame as long as she can. Sad, so very sad.

I have read a couple articles where Andy says that Tessa & Bevin were best friends in the house. Does anyone have any information onto the truth of these statements? Just curious and wondering why ABC didn't really play that up more from the beginning considering they knew they were final 2. They seemed to play up more of Tessa & Peyton's friendship. Sorry if this is not the forum I should be posing this question in.

I wonder if ABC doesn't have some sort of control over their myspace. In the auditions it asks to bring those account names with you. Myspace is also seen as "media" for some.