Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647 LastLast

Thread: The Girls' Myspace Pages - Bachelor 10 **SPOILERS**

FORT Regular

Re: The Girls' Myspace Pages - Bachelor 10 **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by BachelorFan25;2421132;
    I recently requested Bevin as a friend on myspace and I was wondering about how often she check her requests if any of you know. I am very curious to see what all of you are talking about that she has on her page. Is her display name Nicole? She has been accepting everyone... right?
    She doesn't accept people to the one named Nicole. She has another site, she accepts everyone to that one. it's myspace.com/bevinpowers

Quote Originally Posted by kendra_k;2419420;
    There is an interesting message posted on Danielle's myspace. The brown headed Danielle (Lawyer) booted on the first night. Stephanie W (Kansas) made the post.

www.myspace.com/danielle8280

Here's the message:

May 22 2007 1:08P

Danielle!! How's it going?!!? I'm so glad we can all be friends now! I really think he had a hard time choosing b/c they're both great gals, BUT I'll never forget how smitten he was when he came over to pick up Tessa on the "Diamond" date...he didn't look at anyone else in the room but Tessa... I knew I was toast! haha
    Thanks for posting this, kendra_k. It's nice to read that the "smitten" we saw written on Andy's face by Tessa was something that the women on the show were well aware of. That's one reason why I think they didn't have a WTA before the finale aired.

Thanks for posting this, kendra_k. It's nice to read that the "smitten" we saw written on Andy's face by Tessa was something that the women on the show were well aware of. That's one reason why I think they didn't have a WTA before the finale aired.
    God bama, of course you are right. I didnt think of that. Duh! The women in the house knew. Spoiler bob said there was talk way back in Tahoe that Tessa had it wrapped up. Sheesh.

As we said at the time of the Cinderella date, that look was unmistakable. Of course the other women would see and know that. I think Bevin must have seen it as well. Remember her reaction? I also noticed that at the toast at the F2 RC, Bevin kept looking at Andy looking at Tessa. That may be why she knew, in getting into the limo, that she was not F1. I think her heart may have known before her head.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;2423208;
    As we said at the time of the Cinderella date, that look was unmistakable. Of course the other women would see and know that. I think Bevin must have seen it as well. Remember her reaction? I also noticed that at the toast at the F2 RC, Bevin kept looking at Andy looking at Tessa. That may be why she knew, in getting into the limo, that she was not F1. I think her heart may have known before her head.
    I think the F2 RC was very telling. Andy couldn't take his eyes off Tessa. it might have had something to do with the overnight date! ; ) I agree that's when Bevin had to know (if she didn't realize before).

It's interesting to hear Stephanie's take on the Cinderella date. I thought he was in love with her then. **And I really liked Stephanie - a lot of these girls seem like sweethearts. If she couldn't be the one for Andy, then she, Amber, Danielle, Tina, Nicole (just a few of my favorites) deserve the best!

It's nice to see they're keeping in touch on MySpace.

Just something I found on myspace while sleuthing for S11

lauren p. posted:

May 9 2007 9:30A

so today at the dog park, i met this guy who used to choose the roses for the bachelor and the bachelorette! that was his job. he had to choose ten roses from one hundred and then fluff them to make them telegenic. he said it was delicate work.

hmm, maybe we should get this guy to help us out with S11
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

FORT Newbie

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by aanjheni;2424150;
    Just something I found on myspace while sleuthing for S11

lauren p. posted:

May 9 2007 9:30A

so today at the dog park, i met this guy who used to choose the roses for the bachelor and the bachelorette! that was his job. he had to choose ten roses from one hundred and then fluff them to make them telegenic. he said it was delicate work.
    Oh I absolutely LOVE this! It's like a poem. the rose fluffer in the project of love. Perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by aanjheni;2424150;
    And he was paid how much for this work??????

[QUOTE=fandango;2424230;]

Oh I absolutely LOVE this! It's like a poem. the rose fluffer in the project of love. Perfect.
    A rose fluffer by any other name would not fluff as full.

I love this tidbit. It's the small stuff that makes me smile.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

fandango, I think I will write a poem about the rose fluffer. Back to the sleuthing, can we locate the current rose fluffer?