Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647 LastLast

Thread: The Girls' Myspace Pages - Bachelor 10 **SPOILERS**

Re: The Girls' Myspace Pages - Bachelor 10 **SPOILERS**

Maybe it's a generational thing, but I don't want any complete stranger with an internet connection knowing that much about me. Scary stuff.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by jasmar;2415427;
    Maybe it's a generational thing, but I don't want any complete stranger with an internet connection knowing that much about me. Scary stuff.
    That is why you can set it is as being private, which I believe both of Bevin's are. My myspace is private, so only my friends and musicians, who I doubt really have the time or inclination --- can read my surveys and view my page If Bryan Adams really wants to know that information about me and actually takes the time to read it...well I would find that amusing
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Bevin's song on her myspace is what goes around comes around by timberlake.

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;2416946;
    Bevin's song on her myspace is what goes around comes around by timberlake.
    She also updated her about me section. I imagine she has been reading lots of comments as she said that the check-up comment on the After the Rose ceremony was a joke and nothing more She says really nice things about Andy and Tessa too.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Seems like Bevin is constantly updating her myspace, because you mentioned some things that I haven't even seen. Now the page says "Better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all." And she has a little "description" of the other girls on the show now. Sounds like she really became friends with Tessa. Amber was the "mother of the mansion" and Danielle was the "sweetest and strongest", so I guess Dani and Bevin didn't get along that bad after all, or Bevin wouldn't call her sweet... And I also noticed that a couple of Bachelorettes are Bevin's "friends" on her myspace now (the Stephanies, Amber and the other Danielle that left the first night... maybe there's more...).
    Last edited by Estella; 05-24-2007 at 09:15 AM.
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

FORT Fan

I read somewhere that on Bevin's myspace it shows that her and Moana have known each other for a long time.

So, the leaking of the video and the comments/music on her myspace throughout the show and the way she has been using myspace makes a lot more sense to me now.

Bevin could not have been that unaware of what going on the bachelor was like. I'm sure she got some insight from Moana. I realize hearing about it is not the same as going through it, but having "first-hand" information from someone who already experienced it would be quite beneficial.

I've seen posters' comments thinking Tessa had a plan. So, in my opinion, maybe it was Bevin that had a gameplan. Bevin was not naive about the bachelor show and/or Fleiss if she's known Moana for a long time.

There is an interesting message posted on Danielle's myspace. The brown headed Danielle (Lawyer) booted on the first night. Stephanie W (Kansas) made the post.

www.myspace.com/danielle8280

Here's the message:

May 22 2007 1:08P

Danielle!! How's it going?!!? I'm so glad we can all be friends now! I really think he had a hard time choosing b/c they're both great gals, BUT I'll never forget how smitten he was when he came over to pick up Tessa on the "Diamond" date...he didn't look at anyone else in the room but Tessa... I knew I was toast! haha

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by kendra_k;2419420;
    There is an interesting message posted on Danielle's myspace. The brown headed Danielle (Lawyer) booted on the first night. Stephanie W (Kansas) made the post.

www.myspace.com/danielle8280

Here's the message:

May 22 2007 1:08P

Danielle!! How's it going?!!? I'm so glad we can all be friends now! I really think he had a hard time choosing b/c they're both great gals, BUT I'll never forget how smitten he was when he came over to pick up Tessa on the "Diamond" date...he didn't look at anyone else in the room but Tessa... I knew I was toast! haha

From watching the show, I thought that was the first time all the girls would get a chance to see what was really going on between Andy and Tessa. The observant ones would be able to pick up on that. That could have been what led to Bevin's PI: "If Andy picks Tessa, I will freak out."

I think it's interesting that she used the word "smitten" in her message. That's what a lot of comments on the fort mentioned when that episode aired.

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs;2415474;
    That is why you can set it is as being private, which I believe both of Bevin's are. My myspace is private, so only my friends and musicians, who I doubt really have the time or inclination --- can read my surveys and view my page If Bryan Adams really wants to know that information about me and actually takes the time to read it...well I would find that amusing

Exactly, there's a privacy setting for a reason...

My sister raises purebred ragdolls and has a myspace with pictures of herself with her cats and kittens, she restricts access and only allows other cat breeders and personal friends.

I recently requested Bevin as a friend on myspace and I was wondering about how often she check her requests if any of you know. I am very curious to see what all of you are talking about that she has on her page. Is her display name Nicole? She has been accepting everyone... right?